Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zpreme

Yep, I too agree to an extent. If the voting basis was purely on dancing, I DOUBT Charlie-Amar would be around.

Completely agree 
Amar and Charlie are still here only because of AMARS popularity not based on merit or effort 
You would think that Charlie would put in more effort as shes APPARENTLY a newcomer to dance yet she fails to convey or showcase her efforts because it certainly doesnt show through her dance but her tears sure do come very quickly.Hopefull this can transcend into her footwork.Because she has no energy no flexibility or anything a dancer should have.
I mean if you want to compare Arvind and Neelu always have energy and put in the effort 
Karan and Nisha seemed to step up for the past two weeks so yeah if anyone should go it should DEFINITELY be Amar and Charlie because week after week she is given chances and I think its time the judges are more brutal 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail

Well done, you've caught on, that is exxxactly what I'm tryna infer, this couple don't know the ABCs of "love" ðŸ˜ƒ
As for being a new-comer, that simple fact means nothing. Nisha and Jaisheel have rarely been spotted on TV aren't they managing?
Back to speaking about effort - take a look at Karan (I personally am not a fan of the guy, in no way does his dancing/acting amuse me). For the past two/three weeks, he has been able to shake a leg, his improvement and effort has shown and therefore the pair have scored well. Perhaps you should share some advise with your Charlie on how to put the word "effort" into practice. 

The effort shows through her tears 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmarCharlieFan

So what your tryna say??? that she doesn't love him??? like seriously she's a new comer and a new comer always behaves like this & gets better after I gently you 1000000000000000000000% that she will do a brilliant job next week!

Can you tell the future??
This has been an ongoing thing for weeks now.
She doesnt deserve to be in the finals 
zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimples

The effort shows through her tears 

😆 aadaat se majboor
Diya_Taarey thumbnail

😆 aadaat se majboor

Lol ðŸ˜†
Or amar ke liye - 
Kya karu oh ladies - Charlie se majboor 
zpreme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimples

Completely agree 
Amar and Charlie are still here only because of AMARS popularity not based on merit or effort 
You would think that Charlie would put in more effort as shes APPARENTLY a newcomer to dance yet she fails to convey or showcase her efforts because it certainly doesnt show through her dance but her tears sure do come very quickly.Hopefull this can transcend into her footwork.Because she has no energy no flexibility or anything a dancer should have.
I mean if you want to compare Arvind and Neelu always have energy and put in the effort 
Karan and Nisha seemed to step up for the past two weeks so yeah if anyone should go it should DEFINITELY be Amar and Charlie because week after week she is given chances and I think its time the judges are more brutal 

In simple words, she couldn't dance to save her life.
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know Charlie is lacking, but it does not give us right to question their love. Dance is amar's forte, so obviously Charlie has the most pressure. Coz they r ages apart in dance abilities. I agree with the post, but I dont think Charmar are here just coz of votes. Votes play a large role, but not totally. I think, Sajid is trying to put their weaknesses in worst possible sight. Comparatively, they r very strong, but amar's great dancing makes everyone think Charlie is not putting effort. Though I agree that she needs to be more hardworking, focused and confident. Amar can't be eliminated coz of her and what sajid said abt votes, that was absolutely unfair. Noone deserves an insult like that esp after a good performance on a diff concept like that. She did forget which is not acceptable but like a good team amar was encouraging her and she kept going. Gosh, I really want her to give her 100%.
zpreme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivTRSS

I know Charlie is lacking, but it does not give us right to question their love. Dance is amar's forte, so obviously Charlie has the most pressure. Coz they r ages apart in dance abilities. I agree with the post, but I dont think Charmar are here just coz of votes. Votes play a large role, but not totally. I think, Sajid is trying to put their weaknesses in worst possible sight. Comparatively, they r very strong, but amar's great dancing makes everyone think Charlie is not putting effort. Though I agree that she needs to be more hardworking, focused and confident. Amar can't be eliminated coz of her and what sajid said abt votes, that was absolutely unfair. Noone deserves an insult like that esp after a good performance on a diff concept like that. She did forget which is not acceptable but like a good team amar was encouraging her and she kept going. Gosh, I really want her to give her 100%.

So I'm taking a guess that the bold sentence is somewhat indicated at my comment? Erm, in this case I can question their "love" cause the member that goes by 'AmarCharlieFan', mentioned that Charlie will now show her effort because she "loves" Amar, so then I'm left to ask why she hasn't been putting in the effort all this time? Considering that her effort is now symbolic of her love towards Amar, it seems she doesn't then love him, clearly. Or has this lalalove only just took its stand?
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So I'm taking a guess that the bold sentence is somewhat indicated at my comment? Erm, in this case I can question their "love" cause the member that goes by 'AmarCharlieFan', mentioned that Charlie will now show her effort because she "loves" Amar, so then I'm left to ask why she hasn't been putting in the effort all this time? Considering that her effort is now symbolic of her love towards Amar, it seems she doesn't then love him, clearly. Or has this lalalove only just took its stand?

yes, I directed it to u. Its a fact, she is in nb coz of amar. But her effort is a different thing. She is practising, she is working for amar. Just because she is not upto our expectations, we cant she does not love him. Its wrong thats all I meant
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree people should vote on merit, not on popularity. But that's very unlikely to happen, which kind of sucks. That's why a lot of such reality shows with audience voting become a popularity contest instead of dance competition.

On the other hand, I completely disagree with the whole conversation going on in this thread about Charlie's lack of effort. I'm not a fan of this girl but seriously, it's one thing to state that she is not a good dancer, or even to say she can't dance to save her life. I couldn't agree more with this fact. But how does that equal to she is not putting in effort?? The whole idea that if you practice and put in the effort, you can accomplish anything in this world is nice, but it's not true. So maybe Charlie is putting in the effort, as much effort as she can, but it's just not working. Dancing just doesn't seem to be her cup of tea. But I think to make claims that she's not putting in the effort, or she doesn't love Amar enough, is insulting to her, and honestly no one has the right to say that about her, because truth is you don't know the reality.