Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sfarazi

IF-Dazzler

sfarazi

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

For the first time in ages I have actually agreed with Sajid on something. After Charmar's performance, he said: 'If you guys go ahead in the show then that's because you have a huge fan following and not because of merit.' It's really sad that that's the case for Amar and Charlie because I know that they could've done so much better. I think this is the case with Neelu-Arvind and Karan-Nisha as well. Even though they're performing better than Charmar, they're only on the show because their shows are popular.

All I'm saying is that no couple should be dependent on their fan following and popularity to bring them up. They should all be trying to give wow performances every week regardless of whether they get votes or not. This is one of the cons of having viewers vote for their fave jodi because often the most popular jodi wins and not the best dancing jodi.

So guys please vote fairly because everyone wants to win in this competition and it would really suck if someone who really deserves to win doesn't get that opportunity just because their show or their character in their show isn't popular.

Note: Sorry if I've offended anybody because that definitely wasn't my intention. I just feel that it's time for viewers to get serious because poor charlie is struggling and it seems as though she won't be able to keep up with the level that this competition has reached.

Have a great week,

Shegufta xx

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212virmaan84jinakuzzinia2411Haifa_JayBFanBlueSpiritgelato--aimy--muskuranaanu rulzDiya_Taareytiny15Hayaa.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vote on merit not on popularity" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

I agree with you but This is not case with Karan Nisha. Yes Karan is popular and that contribute him in being in this show but you should see the amount of hardwork karan and nisha are putting esp karan. hes putting a lot of hardwork. Karan is non dancer actually before NB he was not a good dancer but he took part in NB and took a new challenge and he overcome that challege. both of them are working hard and are gaving top notch peformances despite not being the dancers. Which matters a lot. their efforts and their improving performances make them deserving couple to be at least in top 3.

I think even Neelu Arvind are putting lots of hardwork and gaving great performances. at least I am loving their performances.

I think Charlie Amar should be eliminated and after that suhasi jaisheel. yeah they both gave great performances before but nowadays I dont see effort in their performances.

well anyways this is just my view

sorry if I hurted anyone

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102Sohniye212meitzxyzesweet56Haifa_JayBFanzzinia2411Diya_Taarey

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Yep, I too agree to an extent. If the voting basis was purely on dancing, I DOUBT Charlie-Amar would be around.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanzzinia2411irene_cDiya_TaareySaraa.tiny15

AmarCharlieFan

Groupbie

AmarCharlieFan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Amar and Charlie don't deserve to leave they deserve to reach the finals Charlie didn't put a lot of effort this week but next week she will surely put her effort in it I personally think Karan/Nisha or Avrind/Neelu should leave 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchi1093mru.pallseasonrain-Rambler-Angel-luvs-s

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmarCharlieFan

Amar and Charlie don't deserve to leave they deserve to reach the finals Charlie didn't put a lot of effort this week but next week she will surely put her effort in it I personally think Karan/Nisha or Avrind/Neelu should leave 

didn't Charlie claim she'd put in the effort in this week to redeem last weeks performance tho? Matter fact, don't she state the same ol' thing week on week? How's one spose to take her false words forreal? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_Taarey

AmarCharlieFan

Groupbie

AmarCharlieFan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

didn't Charlie claim she'd put in the effort in this week to redeem last weeks performance tho? Matter fact, don't she state the same ol' thing week on week? How's one spose to take her false words forreal? 
Well after today's responses that she got from the judges probably taught her a lesson and for Amar's sake she's going too put a lot of effort this time if she truly loves Amar which she does she will put a lot of effort in next week performance

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchi1093-Rambler-Angel-luvs-stiny15

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zpreme

Well after today's responses that she got from the judges probably taught her a lesson and for Amar's sake she's going too put a lot of effort this time if she truly loves Amar which she does she will put a lot of effort in next week performance

what makes this time any different to any of the previous times? Amar's name was mentioned last week also, that dint seem to make a difference. I mean if this is her "effort" at it's level best, boyyy does she love Amar (!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_Taarey

Angelicdiya

Goldie

Angelicdiya

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I really wish everyone will do .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_Taareytiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.