Posted: 11 years ago

When you first heard the name Choti Bahu what was your first reaction? did you ever expect it to be about a epic love story between Dev and Radhika share your views ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it didn't excite me,i used to watch with my sis and i fell in love with RaDev when Radhika used to stay on Purohit house hiding from Dev without knowing that she's the same peson whom Dev loves. i just love those epic moments. i'm a CB fan from that time.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The name and promo didn't excite me too. I watched Parrivaar Kartavya Ki Pariksha at that time which was replaced by CB. As I had nothing to do at that time after PKP went off air, so I started to watch CB just for time passing. Eventually after the marriage of RaDev I started loving the show.
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
no way thought samo samo saas bahu ka rona dhona hoga didnt start till i think it was march or april of cb1 ----thats it got hooked
Even i thought its going to be a regular drama on a choti bahu never expected it to be such an epic love story of dev and radhika i am so glad i watched it and loved it so much ðŸ˜Š a big fan of cb forever 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
The never excited me & never expected CB to top the charts & had never come across a young girl to be an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna. And, never came across such a unique story & an innocent love between 2 young couple.They were so intensely in love with each other & nothing & nobody could seperate them.Where can you see such innocence & trust in today's youth.For them love is materialistic & not for keeps.
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What happened lost everything I wrote a whole page ðŸ˜•
Well I love CB from day one would to see CB 3
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought ki koi rona dhona wali hi serial hoga.. But neuer know that this name will change my life...