A Bromance+Romance Moment?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I have no idea why I'm saying this, I'll probably end up jinxing it anyway LOL But oh well, TBP can't disappoint me anymore than it already has Tongue Oh wait, it can. One should never underestimate TBP Wink

So, now that sour rant is over let's get to the point. Have you guys heard "Mera Mann Kehne Laga" from the movie Nautanki Saala? For those who haven't, check it out.

You can notice how this song has both the use of guitar and mouth organ. And that is relevant how? Duh! RV and KD! I was listening to this song and the thought came in my mind, "this could really work well with TBP."

In my head, the scene can be something like KD just playing his mouth organ and RV joining in and singing. Since the song is pretty mid-tempo and soothing and utterly beautiful, it could be a very serene sequence with the buddies with so many things going on. The girls enjoying, probably a impromptu dance by HiMa. Something like of flirtatious looks from one guy to another. I was thinking maybe something to do with RaHi because thankfully RV is the only male singer of TBP, he could sing it for Panchi Day Dreaming I see that my feels aren't dead yet Embarrassed Aah! Just think...it's so beautiful! <3

But of course, CVs and RaHi on something beautiful? ROFL ROFL What a joke! Oh well, thank me for coming out with a beautiful song. Now go all, shoo away and start counting the days till KiSha get a full fledged sequence only of them...you won't have to count much buss aata hi hoga wo. Because HELLO! Everything is less-than-enough for KiSha...lage raho! Enjoy your TBP week, I'm sure you all will get 100000 KiSha moments and I'd still hear complains how they are neglected. Ha ha ha.

I'll just go enjoy the song! Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HaruhiAnikz003kittu_arshaAdryItsMe_Ammu..WitchGrave....Amina..-Lizzie-..Serendipity..BrashCandyNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Bromance+Romance Moment?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Wow. . I jus loved ur imagination of d whole song Mais
n RaHi fit in so well in it!!
Its jus so natural!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Don't worry re, Soon Cvs will focus on Rahi, if they don't then atleast you're already disappointed with them you don't have to be again and again! ;)

I won't mind a Ransh scene like you have mentioned, it would be great, you know what would be even better? a spin off with them 2 or all the buddies without this 'romance' factor and yes i'm serious but unfortunately it's not likely but i hope Cvs consider it!

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 03 March 2013 at 3:12pm

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Honestly Mann, I wouldn't mind an un-romantic scene either. But since it's basically a romantic song some flirtatious love just seems fitting. Likewise, I am absolutely sure that CVs won't focus on RaHi anytime soon. I still have feels for them but I'm over them. CVs can't really disappoint me cuz frankly, I don't care anymore :P

P.S - your Like A Boss avi making me go BOOYAAA!!!! Thumbs Up

BrashCandy

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

I hope when they decide to focus on them it would be differently not going all cliche on them maybe i'll get the story in them that i hoped for KiSha! :P

It did? Honestly I'm loving Asha, she's defo my second fav female character in GoT, Have you seen the extended GoT S3 promo? Its totally awesome! :D Dany's army ;)

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Not going the cliche way would be the only saving grace after all the mess that we've gone through in KiSha department...who knows? :P

YEAH! I saw it! Dany's army! And her dragon! It was so much GROWN!! Asha totally is badass..no doubt! Ugh! I still have to finish season 2! stuck on epi 8! Better gear up :P

BrashCandy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.