Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This was written while back, and I am thinking about continuing it and re-posting it. πŸ˜‰
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

haha.. Good for you.. Toh phir kuch der ke liye Rawte ko chodkar apne wale Arjun pe drool kar lo.. πŸ˜‰

Puh-lease! I'd rather take a nap πŸ₯±

besides, if he catches me looking at him, he'll drag me to the doc to check if I got a concussion or something! πŸ€’
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=ll-Shilpa-ll]So true Tahi.

Here is something I wrote. Its lukewarm.πŸ˜‰

I am off to buy milk or MIL will murder me.πŸ˜†

"Riya!" Arjun shouted but it did him no good since Riya refused to stop let alone listen to him. He had been trying to apologize to her since this morning but she refused to even be in the same room with him. Each time he entered the room she would leave and if she couldn't leave then she kept her face turned away from him.

Arjun was quickly losing patience, in fact, he was no longer in the mood to pacify her and be calm when saying he is sorry for the harsh words he spoke to her the day before. He saw her enter her cabin, then glanced at his teammates who were trying hard not to laugh at his predicament.

Arjun saw Rathore hide his amusement and glared at him. "What is so funny Rathore?"

Rathore stopped pretending and grinned at his friend openly. "You," he said to Arjun. "It is great to see the great Arjun Raute brought down notch or two." Chottu and Shree snickered but the smiles were wiped off of their faces when Arjun turned his glare on them.

By this time Arjun was fuming and left the conference room without saying another word. He marched straight to Riya's cabin and barged in without knocking on the door. His anger melted instantly when he saw Riya standing by the window, silent tears rolling down her cheeks. He turned to close and lock the door then walked towards her.

Riya heard the door close and lock and wiped her tears quickly. "What do you want Arjun sir? Leave me alone, I don't want to hear anything you have to say." She tried to walk past him but he grabbed her arm to stop her.

Riya instantly struggled to get out of his grip, "Let me go sir, I told you I don't want to hear anything you have to say."

Arjun ignored at her and kept gazing into her eyes, he knew he had hurt her badly this time; the pain in her eyes was hard to miss. He felt ashamed for hurting her so badly. He wrapped his other arm around her to halt her struggles then slowly walked her backward until her back was against the wall and there was no way for her to escape.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, "I am sorry Riya I am an idiot." He then kissed both of her eyelids close, "Please forgive me for being so arrogant and rude," he moved to her left cheek to give her a lingering kiss before moving to her right cheek to do the same, "Please give me one more chance to make up for my stupidity."

By this this time Riya had melted but she continued to hold back and not acknowledge his apology.

Arjun cupped her face with both of his hands and gave her the most gentle kiss on her lips; once he felt her lips under his he couldn't help but deepen the kiss. That's all it took for both Arjun and Riya to forget everything but the feelings the kiss aroused in each.

Arjun pulled back reluctantly, waited for Riya to open her eyes then smiled at her gently, "I love you Riya Arjun Suryakant Raute and I am so, so sorry for hurting you like I did."

Riya finally gave him her signature dimpled smile and Arjun's heart skipped a beat seeing the smile he so loved on her.

Riya couldn't help but forgive him; he may be an idiot, arrogant and rude sometimes but she loves him to distractions. He lashes out when he is angry angry and he is quick to lose his temper but underneath the tough man is heart of gold that she fell in love with instantly. "I forgive you Arjun Suryakant Raute, only because I love you too and I know you didn't mean the harsh words you threw at me."

Riya moved away from him to walked toward the door but turned and grinned at him. "By the way I forgave you with the first kiss but just wanted to see if you would actually break your own rule of no romance at work." She said with a wide grinned and a wink then walked out of the office quickly.

Arjun grinned and shook his head as he watched his wife run out of her own office. Life with his Riya is never dull he thought to himself and followed her to the conference room.

[/QUOTE

Good One πŸ˜‰... i really missed lot of stuff ...I should have ventured into the forum earlier
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: despicable_me

Puh-lease! I'd rather take a nap πŸ₯±

besides, if he catches me looking at him, he'll drag me to the doc to check if I got a concussion or something! πŸ€’

Hey Ram.. Itni unromantic!! 🀒

Lol! haha.. mera toh wahan bhi bad luck kharab hai.. Mine's a doc himself.. πŸ˜•

despicable_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

This was written while back, and I am thinking about continuing it and re-posting it. πŸ˜‰

You.just.have.to.continue.it! 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wokay's ..

Tahi, Sia and BB1, me off!!

Cya later in the night ladies..

Sleep tight! Happy Rawte-Rathore dreams..

Oh and also Specky Sen.. He looked kinda cutey-hotey yesterday in blue!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wokay's ..

Tahi, Sia and BB1, me off!!

Cya later in the night ladies..

Sleep tight! Happy Rawte-Rathore dreams..

Oh and also Specky Sen.. He looked kinda cutey-hotey yesterday in blue!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Same here ...Its around 2 am here ...
And yes i'll definately have good dreams thanks to your triggerπŸ˜‰

@Tahi - Take care of your ankle
despicable_me thumbnail

Hey Ram.. Itni unromantic!! 🀒

Lol! haha.. mera toh wahan bhi bad luck kharab hai.. Mine's a doc himself.. πŸ˜•

He picked me up in his arms this morning after I fell, sounds so romantic na? but..but the first thing he said "did you gain weight?" πŸ˜‘😑😑 causing me to give a mukka on his face! I don't call him khadoos ainveyi! πŸ˜‘

though I am the unromantic one.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› isiliye agar main usse weird nazar se dekhne lagi toh ghabra jayega! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
despicable_me thumbnail
Bye and Good night people! πŸ˜ƒ I'm leaving for home! 

See ya guys later! πŸ˜‰ tab tak keep drooling! πŸ˜³
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
haha karlo karlo contest vontest.. SM toh mera hai aur mera hi rahega.. πŸ˜³ 
avantika.. got your pm babes πŸ˜‰ n i was like πŸ˜² mere pati ki nilaami ho gayi first round mein and i didnt even know 🀣