Page 1 of 61

Page 1
Page   of 61
Page 2 Page 61

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

I sincerely request the mods or the DT to make this a sticky... Considering how frequently  people go through  discussion topics here.. It would be great help and would lead to an amazing consolidation of different stories.

Thanks a lot Anky for letting me make this post for Swaron writers and readers...the   initiative was  made by Anky...who created a similar post for KR fans...

Hey My Dear  fellow Swaronians ...

How are you all my dear Swaronians, fellow writers and dear readers? Well I am here after a long break and hopefully you all still remember me .I am hardly active on D3 forum mainly in the discussion posts, blame it on my busy office schedules. Hey before you all run away due to my blabbering. I am not here to make you sleep with my boring talks. Well, I am here to make a point.

Swaron, the heavenly pair, the Saga of love which made us believe in love, which introduced us to love. Many of us learned loving LOVE through SWARON the ultimate fairytale. Talking about the actor Shantannu the magical Maheswari, who made the character of Swayam, the ultimate lover boy alive on small screen. Sneha Kapoor, who portrayed the character of Sharon; the Diva with so much conviction and made it real and lovable. Vrushika Mehta carried forward the legacy and portraying Sharon's character beautifully.

So many ups and downs with Swaron track, so many points came when Swaronians were in the verge of frustration ;be it less screen space or Swaron MU and  hand distance .During these tough times few fellow Swaronians made our journey a bit easygoing. They showed us the Swaron we always craved to see on our TV screen. We cried with them, smiled and blushed with them. Those special people are the Writers of Swaron fan fictions, where we witnessed many different versions of swaron like Intense, naughty, romantic, comedy or tragedy. The basic essence of Swaron remained same, Eternal Love story of the fairy tale couple.

No, I am not here to say thank you and congratulations to the Swaron Fan Fiction's writers. I am not here to rank my favorites. I am here to list out my favorite Swaron Fan fictions (FF/SS/OS) which will remain fresh in my mind and heart forever. My favorite authors. Why their particular work is so special for me.

Some  writers who discontinued due to personal reasons, some because of the lack of readers and appreciation. I would request you to mention all the known and unsung writers of Swaron fanfics. Why do you love them. Why you love that particular SS or FF or OS of that writer, no ranking, no top 3, no top 10 just let others know. If you want to, you can share the link of those write ups along with us post...tell us about those under-rated magnificent writers. All writers will get to know readers' point of view, their opinion. Readers can let the writer know how they felt while reading their write ups. All of you are free to give your opinion about what you felt about a particular FF/SS/OS or just any single chapter. What you liked, what you disliked and what you simply loved.

One request! Keep it civil, you can criticize the work but the criticism should be civil and constructive. No Bashing. No comparisons. Keep it civil and decent.

The sole purpose of this post is to create an amazing amalgamation of the beautiful Swaron stories along with motivating the writers. As for any writer the biggest reward is the words of appreciation from the reader.

My fellow writers don't take criticism to heart as Winston Churchill said:"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."

I am done with the introductory part and I know half of you have already run away. Well, I will welcome all of you who are still here. Let us know about your opinion, about Swaron fan fictions, writers, writing styles. The stage is all yours...

A humble request to all writers and readers.PM your friends if possible .Let others know about this post.So that more people can join in.

Few Reading Recommendations...works by new/inactive  writers...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3464733&PID=77977745&#77977745

Edited by deep_Tanha - 25 May 2013 at 7:33am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103polymerRenuka_tirthani30121986Sharon_thedivasheryl27puji712swaronehad3devsuchimits40amy_sSwaron93sneha56aryapk1997rinkubathija12tanha_Vithutanhawalaswarontanharockksswaron_lovemili1987d3iansccubedtabsilver6strings..AiSh..Molly.SwarontejukorSaee.Tneeliyertca21Mahirahriddzyeevenusrockzreet_26WantubakSwaron4eva_Sabzvaishali_mhaskemrashTrupti09paro1311...Deepika...RoHaNmAlHoTrAtrisha198JSmileyFace8Jkm29maneeshaswaronAninditaSwaRonshan16Afshan9-FrozenRain-GayatriJethaniPhosphenesmuzzy_skidiot_boxd3fan4evaTwinkle_d3Shaily.-Snehaa-ABCDesiGirl93TannuVsmSwaRonzk456789--MiNi--vrushanharshiAnomic_lonermegsyBusyIndivaBee-SanjanaSatluvsd3swaronlandRia_SwaRonTANHA_H--Tanzz--Anonymous--Pooja-Jsanjana_D3tannuluv.....pujan.....-Raj--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronblitheMirageSwaronsweetangelpayal_bellaSwan_yasrisweetcherry95sakshibshahAnindita91Rutu--Kshitz--rinku90Snoweypratik54000OceanicRockStarnj_SRKholicprateek.007Death_MemoriesSanskritiSCrazy4AshViksakshi.ekanshHPHolic-3HR-DMG4lifegal.angelBeulaSwaRonsurbhimathur.AbhIyalicious.manasie23-ScaredAngel-swaronswaron--Destiny--..euphoria..Mihi4VruShansree_swaronblush.Dewdrops.ShaKunShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshaRadiance.DanCing_DiVa_SKLassi_TanHaSuni1986swaron9113SwaRon_rocksausten_TanHa..preethi..shaani2209epiphany.marauder-dark.horse-cscsSuku_SwaRonnami2811freya123HSFAswathi_swaronaishu3003Joshua_TANHA-Araina-nature2-Suni-Anu_TanHaSharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron writers & readers.join in[VB Note Pg60]IMP" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Wonderful thread Deepu! 

I am reserving for now but i will edit it in 2 - 3 days and that would be long comment than.

S W A R O N    R O C K S! Cool

EDITED.

Gosh the way i thought i of starting has already being taken by someone else. Riafulwani i hate you. That was suppose to be ME doing that introduction.

Well, its still not bad though i can do it too.

Well, i won't tell a story here. I was once a madly in love girl with dance. I was watching Sneha Kapoor of dance india dance when i came to know about another Sneha Kapoor. I found a video of Haye Rama dance sequence. I watched it full weak again and again and finally decided to look for the show.

Then i came to know about Swayam and Sharon, our Swayam.. our magical aura of youth. I literally watch all of there scene in just 1 week and lemme tell all of you i started watching Swaron from Jan 2012, which mean they had lots of scene which were us-seen by me. I watch all in a week.

Till the day i think i have gone totally crazy. The girl who never watched any show back before, who don't watch movie, don't listen songs except Pehla nasha, Nahi saamne, Taal se taal, Soniyo and Hum dil de chuke sanam started watching D3 like it was her life.

Hey, please if you all were thinking that i just mentioned pehla nasha and nahi saamne because it is Swaron tune then NO. They were my favorites from i was 7 and may be those 2 songs made me go all the way crazy too when i heard them on Swaron.

Well, in october i found about India-Forum when i read Baz's OS 'Game of Pool' on Swaron fairy tale's fb account. From there i started my reading and writing journey on Swaron.

I guess 3rd October was the date when i first time wrote something in my life and posted it here. That was 1st chapter of RIDE THE NIGHT.

I literally bet i had been roamed around all 957 pages of D3 forum and have read all the OS's more then 3 times. Yes, i have.

I will start from very start now,

My favorite OS's,

A night to remember [There are 2 OS with same name, i love both. One is by Nish22 and other i dun know the name of writer].

Without You

red bull hangover

Sick Swayam

A visit to zoo

When Sharon gets naughty.

Lock up in cupboard

Lock up in bathroom

A day out with Siren and Baatcutter.

Till death do us apart.

Khamakhaa

Dairy

Cricket fever

Allergic love by Nidhi

If you could see me now by Nidhi

She took my soul in night. [I dun actually remember the title of OS, but the story is both Swaron are married and spend the romantic night In tree house because of heavy rain of car broke down]

Intoxicated Love by ABCDGirl

Christmas OS by Ria in which Swayam was dead and Sharon was re-married. I loved that.

The Gift by Shalini

Pehli Barish.

Last dance

Barsat.

Shower Faisco

Tempest of Love

Hiding Out by Prajakta.

Seven hours of realization. Trial ' real

Moving in

Something special

Whole life in a moment

Letters of appointment

I See Through You

The Confession!  By act12

Loving you by manasie

Nameless By namratajadhav CLICK HERE Sorry this OS is nameless but so read this.

Chocolate love

Drop of love

Swayam's snoring vows

A Dejavu moment

A chaat date

Joining the broken pieces of heart?

I wish I knew more

I do like to say that Neeti96 aka Neeti is fabulous with writing OS on Swaron. I have read every single OS of her. So yeah she rocked too.

I love every single OS by Sudha. Her work is just out of the world. I can't even saw something on them even if I try to.

BAz, she is absolutely an amazing writer.

Manasie, Gosh I dun have to say anything about her. I love her 'Cooking can be fun' a lot.

There are so many more to mention but I guess I will be limited with the list.

Coming to the SS and FF, as since they all were already shifted to Fan Fiction forum so I guess I haven't read them all. So yeah this list would be little shorter.

SS list.

Without doubt,

Married by mistake

You are mine

Pen friends

Your love keeps me alive

Hopes and Desires

Friends by muzzy_sk

True Love: Unresistable and Unescapable

Missing Life

Knocin' on the heaven's door

I can't get enough of you

Lost at sea to rekindle love

It's about time

And there are more but I guess I they aren't running in my mind at this point.

^^These SS are all the way my favorites. There writers and the writes up by itself are amazing.

FF list.

Long list, LOL.

Letters of Love

U, Me, back to US

Will love you forever.

Love Strucks

Addicted to love 1

Addicted to love 2

Love makes it way

Wrong guy right love

Mistakes or meant to be

Forgotten love 1

Forgotten love 2

Hone tha pyaar

When cupid strikes

Hostage

Fate of enigma

Infinite December

Cheese and Chalk

Living the dream

I just wanna spend my life with you

Painful love

I hate you but still I love you

The princess and the tee

Jaane kya hua

Sharon loves Swayam

Half cut empty

Pehle nasha pehla khumar

Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai

Pehla pehla pyaar hai

Living the dream

Man and wife

Infinite hatred

Destiny guides life

Your eyes my hope

Forever yours

Soul partners

Dil hai tumhara

Unconditional love

Swaron in village

Sitaro ke jahan main milenge ab yaara

Tragedy, pain and love

There are lot more but I dun think this whole If would have enough space when I come to give speeches or write my favorites

Nehal, Baz, Deepu, Megha, Arooba, Surbhi, Anindita, Manasie, Rutu, Sudha, Neeti. They are the one I literally crave for.. sorry for their writes up.

^^I think every single writer of which I mention above had their own qualities, they are best in their own ways. They are just like US..yes all of US. A Swaronian.. though the FF I have mentioned are most of like discontinued or left in middle because lots of Swaronian stop writing because they couldn't connect to them or may of Sneha's leave. But see, there are lots more coming on IF for swaron.. they writer.. they entertain us.. we love their works.. we wait for their works.. I hope this writing and reading journey never ends.. like Swaron journey should never end.

So keep supporting them and keep loving them and please love me too!

Whenever my wrist will be perfectly normal and i will get more time, i will surely come and make another long post in this thread and will discuss every single FF, SS & OS.

Lots of love! Hug

p-s: I might have not mentioned lots of names  because i can't remember all of at time but soon enough when they will run in my mind. I will edit and mention them here, i recently have edited Prathik's love struck.. nidhi's it's about time and living the dreams..Embarrassed

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 06 March 2013 at 5:15am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

vishenpallavi01puji712Vithu8085548022trisha19...Deepika...hemaiyermsvenusrockzneeliyer_Deepika_Anomic_lonermuzzy_skRia_SwaRond3fan4evavrushanharshiNehal92ABCDesiGirl93Radioactive.DaShInG_DeViL--Kshitz--RutusakshibshahAnonymous--Mihi4VruShanSnoweynj_SRKholicOceanicRockStar--Destiny--surbhimathurmarauderSuni1986aishu3003nature2

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vithu_Deepika_

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Awosm th. Dipsss DOne hai

phir bhi Rockstar post Dips n

hahahhaa n plz update u ff u me n bak to useee yaarCryCry

n join me on fb plzzz

Wink

or 1st page par mari post dil gardan garden ho gayaLOLLOLLOL

NeeraJ

Edited by nature2 - 07 March 2013 at 5:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vithu_Deepika_--Tanzz--

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

https://www.facebook.com/ATaleSwaron 

frnds plz lIKE it Heart

Vithu_Deepika_--Tanzz--

SanskritiS

IF-Rockerz

SanskritiS

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
res

Vithu_Deepika_--Tanzz--

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Res

b4 starting...kuch samajh nahi aa raha kis ke naam likhu...evry swaron work n writer is just out of dis world n fab n amazing.

chalo shri ganesh aapse karti hun...ur evry work touches my heart u know dat n dats y i called u dil touching diHeart

pen frnds by deepika(deep di)...its quites special bcz usme SWARON ke sath TANHA hain n it really tells our (Online frnds) story too...as how although v hav not seen each oder...not met but still v share evrything...detail happening in our lives wid each oder

den its Addicted to love by Nehal...d way she potrays d characters oops not potrays but breathes life in dem...i can imagine all dat happening for real...one of my fav swaron work...

i will need some more time to edit dis post Smile

Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 04 March 2013 at 8:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vithu...Deepika..._Deepika_Nehal92d3fan4evaRia_SwaRon--Tanzz----Destiny--maraudernature2

megsy

Goldie

megsy

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Res

finally unres...

dip dip Hug for this awesome thread!! ur this initiative will help us all know bout all the various wors on swaron... also of those unsung stories and writers who write fantabulously... we obviously dont end up coming across all the stories and thank to your this post, i am also getting to know of sooo many stories i still havent read... and m gonna read them soon...so i might keep editign my list too!!!

coming to my favs... mere 3 bahut bahut bahut zyada fav stories hai jo main sab kuch chod ke padhti hoon jaise hi update hote hai...

1. u and me...back to us by deepika( you )
2. addicted to love (both season 1 and season 2) by Nehal
3. i hate you...but still i love you by namrata

ab coming to my list of few favs... 

(ill add the list soon...mostly tomorrow...ill have to search for the names...STML hai mujhe TongueLOL)

Edited by megsy - 18 April 2013 at 2:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vithu_Deepika_Nehal92--Tanzz--OceanicRockStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top