Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Disappointed with Star plus's editing - Page 3

ramsgupt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bhanumathitanha

nimit has removed the video unlucky me i dint download it

Got it... Shishir ke account mein hai...   
Deleting the link... it might get block if someone checks... 
Edited by ramsgupt - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye starplus wale kabhi grup performance edit nahi kiye h kya.. Editin ws horrible.. 1st of all no full performnce.. Den camera angles.. Bich mein zyada tak tha aur bohut saare portions kat gaye.. Lyk wen Archi ws doin popping.. Uspe pura focus tha syd mein boys ka chunk kt gaya.. Hell disappointed...
STARPLUS-EDITING SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">Exactly apne hi network ke channel ke show ke saath such treatment ? Seriously unacceptable and unethical.</font>

exactly same network k channel hote hue v dushmano jyasa vyavar.. Nd d3 cast didnt even get to say a wrd.. Supprtrs of other contestnts also cme nd dey did bak bak.. Unhe wahan khada krke rakha..
shaanswayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Disappointed na i am highly frustrated after watching the performance they edited the best part of the dance...NB editors by doing this save the name of nach baliye...agar galthi se bhi muje tu mil gaya na then puri zindagi editing karne ki layak nahi rahega...they completely ruined the dance...
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Ye starplus wale kabhi grup performance edit nahi kiye h kya.. Editin ws horrible.. 1st of all no full performnce.. Den camera angles.. Bich mein zyada tak tha aur bohut saare portions kat gaye.. Lyk wen Archi ws doin popping.. Uspe pura focus tha syd mein boys ka chunk kt gaya.. Hell disappointed...
STARPLUS-EDITING SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Agree with you. They are used to editing couple dance only. so they don't know how to shoot group performance.  Like focusing only on the dancer who is doing central steps is not done in group dance. But I liked the part when camera was focused on Priyanka, when she came out under Shantanu's leg and did the split. She had the right attitude. But I wished they had shown the last posture properly.

I had imagined Judges will say something about their performance. They must have said, u never know. I guess they edited that too. coz Sneha G n Alisha were Terrence's students in DID. I was hoping to hear some praises from Terrence Sir. About Sajid n Silpa, their impressed expressions were enough.

I so wished Shantanu or someone spoke something. They were treated like bunch of hooligans who came n danced, so the organizers shooed them away.
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Iam definitly agree with u'r post... first of all,i am really disappointed with their introductory part.. the presented hosts of the show was giving very "thanda" types introduction of D3 team..after that their performance was great but as u say...their some step was edited..really bed lighting was the major reason for this...i think,their was only a black spot light thats why the performance looks like a "blackish theme"..and their outfits also black.. So i dont know, but thats is a reason somewhere..??
then,the performance was slow and very short that it follow the only 1 paragraph of the particular song "breathless"... So,at last i am also disappointed with this... but no facts,D3 performed very well and rocked the stage..like they always..
prateek

sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya i agree with everything u said... the editing was a big let down for me too :(