Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
a flaw is a flaw whatever the reason is...i was so surprised to see them getting 10 from each of the judgesShocked...really getting pissed of the judges day by dayAngry... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06BlueSpiritneha23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what they did was wrong (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

I haven't seen today's episode but if Arvind got points cause of his pain and not performance that's wrong. Last week, I noticed Suhasi had a tensor bandage on her leg. If she's not complaining why is he?

If you noticed her performance last Sunday in red. She was also having a plaster on her back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirit

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I haven't seen today's episode but if Arvind got points cause of his pain and not performance that's wrong. Last week, I noticed Suhasi had a tensor bandage on her leg. If she's not complaining why is he?

If you noticed her performance last Sunday in red. She was also having a plaster on her back.

did she??i haven't notice that...and in the very beginning of the show when she had a sprain her leg even then she didn't mention about it...she is not among those who tries to get sympathy for every trivial reason...love suhasi for thisThumbs Up

BlueSpiritzpremeneha23

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tastahnin

did she??i haven't notice that...and in the very beginning of the show when she had a sprain her leg even then she didn't mention about it...she is not among those who tries to get sympathy for every trivial reason...love suhasi for thisThumbs Up

Yes. She is still wearing the band on her leg. Im on my phone now. Will share the picture when i get on the pc about the plaster on the back. Really happy that they dont complain but listen silently with a smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirittastahnin

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
it was wrong to give them 30. he stopped inbetween for few seconds. so 6 or 7 would have been correct. suhasi's leg is in very bad condition still they never told it as a reason for not doing well.  even in parde ke peeche they joked abt it as elephatiasis.

BlueSpiritneha23tiny15

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Totally agree. Distribution of marks is ridiculous.

BlueSpirittiny15

jpp06

Groupbie

jpp06

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
When Arvind stopped dancing you can clearly read his lips, he said  "forgot sir" at least three times, and then after the performance he has the nerve to say that he had a pain in his leg.  If that was the case, he should have been holding his leg instead of his head.  

I don't expect much from Sajid because he is so biased but I totally lost  respect for Terrance today, I used to think that he was a fair judge but not anymore.  Terrance had the audacity to blatantly cover up Arvind 's mistake knowing very well that he forgot his steps and blamed it on sudden leg pain.  This is sad, the public votes for their favorites but the judges should be objective, that is how the scores balance out.

BlueSpiritbanglesneha23

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tastahnin

Yes. She is still wearing the band on her leg. Im on my phone now. Will share the picture when i get on the pc about the plaster on the back. Really happy that they dont complain but listen silently with a smile.

This was the plaster i was referring about.

BlueSpiritneha23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.