this episode ..he is really
injured..or
he forgot his steps ..
He actly speak lie,.

And they don't even deserve 30
marks.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20jpp06zpremeBlueSpiritShivTRSStiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what they did was wrong (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piggies

Piggies

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I posted this in another topic:
I seriously thought that the would get a 27 at most. But no, BAM they get a 30. And then Jay-Mahhi also got a 30 and they had such a power-packed performance which was much better than them! But they got the same scores, making their performances equivalent when it wasn't! Ouch

And the fact that they are only 3 points away from Ravi-Sargun's performance which is one of the best performances I've seen today makes me even more disappointed!Thumbs Down
Arvind forgot his steps and he should claim up to that.Stern Smile

Because, in his other performances, there was no hint of an injury and it just came up?!
That's a definite lie.
I feel there are a jodi that gets more marks than they deserve. They got a 33 yesterday when they didn't deserve that at all! I felt it was mediocre! Maybe about 28-29, but  a 33?NO.

Love,
PiggiesPig

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06BlueSpiritneha23ShivTRSStiny15

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
this show does not show a single aspect of dance, i think they have forgotten the name of the show is NACH Baliye

Edited by miss_neha - 03 March 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritShivTRSS

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with all the comments its really annoying when they OVER-RATE a jodi, seriously that is extremely annoying and also if its because they are older - that's still no excuse everyone knew what they were signing up for!

Terrence being a trained dancer seriously shocks me by his marks sometimes

Sajjid is never consistent sometimes he gives the marks I think people deserve but sometimes he is biased cause of personal preference e.g. neelu-arvind and also one of the episodes he gave extra mark to someone cause they did a song from the film he is re-making how LAME is that! AngryDeadThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06PiggiesShivTRSS

bangles

bangles

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Agree . Sajid has been unashmedly biased in favour of neelu arvind and one other jodi who are now eliminated.
He seems to give marks for all the wrong reasons.

Also, what was Rahul doing on the show yesterday? He has been kicked out twice already by the voting public. Then why bring him back and give him air time just because Sajid likes his buffoonery?

Will other eliminated contestants get this special treatment too? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06BlueSpiritPiggiesShivTRSS

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with this post 
It was made in poor judgement and sympathy 
It clearly did not deserve a 30 like other people

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritShivTRSStiny15

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen today's episode but if Arvind got points cause of his pain and not performance that's wrong. Last week, I noticed Suhasi had a tensor bandage on her leg. If she's not complaining why is he? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirit

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Have u noticed the pattern? Whenever Sajid's favorite do some bad act and entertaining for Sajid, he comments and gives marks first and both judges follow his lead. But when some real good dancing is, terrance comments first and sajid tries to find other faults. Whenever this didnt happen, and sajid commented first, terrance politely points out other things like saravi vampire act, charmar aerial act and yesterday act. Now how can I deny that there is favorism.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritneha23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.