Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Honestly this is a competition and if there is a problem with the performance they don't deserve the same marks as someone who worked equally hard and did justice to the performance. 

If Arvind has leg pain cause he opted for a treatment that causes him pain even after 10 years that's no ones fault cause that was his choice - my sympathies to him but in my view its not equal to sympathy points! 

I was already disappointed with the show and even more now.

Don't get me wrong I believe in forgiving of mistakes but this is a COMPETITION! and I hate such things that disadvantages others even when they had no direct or in-direct link to whatever happened

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

astha1205aahhhjpp06ruhi86bobby04tastahninpreetibahetiPiggiesBella-EdwardzprememegsyRaadhnibaublesmeriyaarkrutiv100yasri.ooBubbleGumoo.Kamal_23hooriia_xnature-beautyShivTRSSswayamsharon--Saina--Diya_Taareycrazy2012nyxxkoolgurlMahek_No1tiny15Baingan-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what they did was wrong" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i thought they will get 6 or maximum 7 but 10 marks from all judges nb5 is scripted n must say very bad scriptOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

astha1205zpremeBlueSpiritneha23nature-beautyShivTRSSMahek_No1

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

i thought they will get 6 or maximum 7 but 10 marks from all judges nb5 is scripted n must say very bad scriptOuch

definitely! their marking is totally rubbish, even a non-dancer like me can tell their useless sense of judgement, my only hope now is a deserving jodi winning, I know reality shows are all scripted but at least they should try and make it believable. 

astha1205allseasonrainswayamsharonShivTRSShooriia_xnature-beautyMahek_No1

abhilasha_dream

IF-Dazzler

abhilasha_dream

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Neelu and Arvind definitely did not deserve a 10 today... If he blacked out due to some body pains, its his problem and not others... Frankly enough their performance was also not that great... They deserved only somewhere 6 or 7 but just coz he is the fav of Sajid Khan they gave him 10..

astha1205PavanjitBlueSpiritRaadhninature-beautyShivTRSStiny15

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
NB is running basically on sympathy and other factors rather than the main theme "Naach"CryCry

minnu29astha1205PavanjitBlueSpirit-Alinaa-neha23ShivTRSS

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Neelu and Arvind definitely did not deserve a 10 today... If he blacked out due to some body pains, its his problem and not others... Frankly enough their performance was also not that great... They deserved only somewhere 6 or 7 but just coz he is the fav of Sajid Khan they gave him 10..

Originally posted by crazy2012

NB is running basically on sympathy and other factors rather than the main theme "Naach"CryCry 

ABSOLUTELY agree with both of you! even though I know all this crap is scripted I get sooo pissed off! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
.How can neelu and arvind can get 30.I thought they will get only 21.30 is too much.This is competition no excuse.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

astha1205BlueSpiritneha23Raadhninature-beautyShivTRSS

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I thought they will get 24 but was shocked when they got 30 ..

This season marks system is something i am not very happy about.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PavanjitBlueSpiritShivTRSSnature-beautytiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.