Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

radzzz123

IF-Dazzler

radzzz123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hey friends ..
this os is specially for kiara...aka zoya... aka shravni...
the os has 2 parts...
will be updating the second part 2morrow...

SARUN OS

It was the end of the year. And the college had organised a prom night.

Everyone had selected their partners but their were two persons who were still making up their mind to ask for asking someone.

It was none other than sanjana and varun.

The day ended but none of them asked for a partner at prom. Friends thought that they were not interested but actually they both eagerly wanted to go.

The day was over and everyone was getting ready for the prom night.

Sanjana was pacing around her room.

Sanjana : oh ! god what should I do??  Shall I call him and ask out if he is interested in going out with me to the prom….  No… no  how can I ask him about this. If he disagrees then our friendship would at stake. I just can't afford to lose a friend like him. Her trail of thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the doorbell.

Sanjana: Sunny , door pe kaun hai?? Pls. check kar lo na

Sunny: ok didi

Di aap ke liye courier hai.

Sanjana: mere liye parcel. Mere liye parcel kaun bhej sakta hai. Never mind… khol ke check kar leti hoon.

She took the parcel from sunny's hand and slowly started opening it. She opened the box and saw a black dressed wrapped with a ribbon and along with it was a small letter and a rose.

She picked up the letter and started reading it….

" To the dearest one in my life,

You might be surprised when you hear me say this, but I must say it. You might become angry, give no reaction, or laugh at me, but I must be true to myself. I must say this to you. I am going to tell my true feelings about u.

It is not necessary that you must think the way I think. You are free to think whatever pleases you. It is not that I will become happy if you think the way I think and I will be depressed if you don't think like that. I would be happier if you are true to yourself. Your true feelings towards that will not affect our relationship a bit. In fact, it will strengthen our relation after knowing the feeling of each other. You can choose anything you heart decides. Please don't care about other things such as society, family or other person while you think. Become true to yourself and answer to yourself.

Emotion is very amazing. It keeps on wandering. Sometimes it gets attached to one thing, and ceases wandering. We are unaware of anything but the heart is after something. We don't know where the heart is wandering but at last find that it desperately wants something.

I must tell these feelings to you. It were u, listening the word, at the most distressed situation in my life, I was able to forget my pains. It was u, seeing which in my difficult times, made me conclude; one day there will be U turn towards happiness in my life. It was u which helped me express different words in the most distressed situation in my life. And it is u, which helps expressing many words of happiness today. There was u in the journey of life from the most painful situation to this situation.

Please pardon me if you don't like the thing I am going to tell. But I must express these feelings. I must be true to myself.

I love u.

I love u so much.

I love u from the bottom of my heart.

I love u so much with all of my heart, soul and body.

I love u so so… so…... soo……… very much honey.

I love u my sanjana, I love u so very much.

These are my true feelings towards u. If you don't feel the same, there is no problem. If every person thought the same, the world would be too boring. If you are angry with me or surprised, please don't be. There is no necessity that you should think the same way. But if you think the same way, it would be my pleasure, please let me know. If you don't think the same way, then also, please let me know. I am perfectly comfortable if you do or don't feel the same way.

But if u feel in the same way , then pls. accept this dress and come to the prom this night.

I will be waiting for u..

From ur one and only friend

Varun

Sanjana was overwhelmed with emotions after reading the letter. Now can she tell Varun that she had the same feelings from day 1. From the first time she did see him.

He was her love at first sight. She had always felt special for him but never shown. She tried confiding her feelings to her friends but she very well knew that they would right blurt out the entire thing in front of him. So she had always stayed quiet.

She had never ever told Varun about her true feeling.

And today she was on cloud nine. She wanted Varun to know that she had accepted her proporsal and thus took her mobile and dialed his number but stopped in mid way

As something came to her mind…

She took a pen and paper and jotted down something…

There was still 4 hours for the prom and she wanted to give Varun a special surprise….

They very first thing that she did was took her car keys…

And went for shopping…

She had many plans going on at a single time…

She was planning something

Something very romantic…

sorry kiara..

for not completing it today

but my hand is not in a condition to write anymore at present.. (should have listened to the doctor)

but let it go 

i can't do anything..

but as promised i am giving u a bit of it..

the most interesting part will be posted 2morrow night

pakkaa...

and i do keep my promise..

so don't worry guys..

2nd part.. tomorrow for sure

love..

radha...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Brahmi96FarahNooridiyadawda13SHARVANIkrit125sweetz1204-Neelambari--Drama_Queen-pia.raha_keertu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sarun OS" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rain_Lover

Groupbie

Rain_Lover

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Wow . This is beautiful . And thanks u for the Varun-Sanju OS . This couple is really close to my heart . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
OYE SHARVANI SHRAVNI NAHI

KIARA KIARA

THANK U PADH RAHI HOON

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I REALLY LOVED IT NO NEED TO BE SORRY
I UNDERSTAND
U SHUD HAVE LISTENED TO THE DOC

TAKE REST
LOVE U

LOVE
KIAARAA

radzzz123

IF-Dazzler

radzzz123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
next part 2morrow
will ur all romantic stuff

-Neelambari-

IF-Dazzler

-Neelambari-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
1st sarun os in bff forum
1st part is really awesome Smile
Egerly waiting for the second part
Thanx a lot for a sarun os

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krit125

Goldie

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.