Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why bashing IPKKND by saraswati... forums

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sshruti_g

sshruti_g

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
copied from saraswatichandra's forums

I'm a silent member of this forum but I had to post this as I can't take it anymore. When IPKKND first aired a lot of you people,I'm not saying all but a lot of people criticised that aswell. You hated khushi's village look and how she looked way too bright and you were complaining to star plus to air bidaai again but of course that did not happen. Now a lot of people are bashing SC. because you don't think it matches up to the quality of IPPKND and say this is way too unrealistic but I would like to question you "how can a girl end up at a fashion show due to her sisters dowry" . Like all dramas ever to be made SC is also unrealistic so just get used to it. People who are bashing Jenny's "vulgur" look really need to see that we are in the 21st century (I think) and those who think Gautam is ugly and yucky really need to look at themselves before making harsh comments about others . He is amazing and that body takes guts to make so appreciate him instead of make harsh comments about him .Those who are saying that sanaya would suit Gautam more would still not appreciate it and will complain how barun would suit the look better. I was a huge IPKKND fan and I had never missed one episode of it but everyone just needs to move on. Sanaya and barun are happy in their lives so we should be happy for them and we should live our lives in peace and give SC a chance because I have a feeling that this serial will be amazing. I do not want any hateful comments as it took a lot of guts to write this but supporters and likes will definitely be appreciated . Thanks for your time and please watch SC and give it the chance it deserves . Tongue Tongue 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3464248

WHAT"S THIS CAN ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leanne_1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why bashing IPKKND by saraswati... forums" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Can we not bring posts created in other forums into the IPKKND forum. Such threads instigate members and create fan wars.

so CLOSED!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4Arshi2-aruni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top