Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: style_diva

Nice Post!!!

I agree with the whole Madhubala Part...RK broke Madhu's trust, that's not easy to gain...He has to prove himself to her...If it was just love, shayad ek baar Madhu maaf bhi kar deti, but he broke her trust and killed her soul, in the most horrendous way😭...He was unaware of his love for her but in the long run that is no excuse...So yes even i agree that this new entry is a plus point...

And Avinash rekhi is a damn good-looking guy...I am toh happy ki story ke saath saath i get to see 2 Handsome Hunks on TVπŸ˜†

Exactly my point...They need more than Drunk Scenes and Challenges for the Lost Trust to be gained, for the buried love to revive.

rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

nice post!!!just waiting for the jealousy track to start!!

Oh guys be assured...Don't Pine your hopes on Jealousy Track Dear, because this is MB CV's we are talking about...They always go the twisted way and emerge winners...If you are expecting the normal Jealousy track then save it...Yahan kuch bada dhamaka hone waala hai😊

rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

i likes ur post .nice take we know cvz r not mad they will unite rishbala..i trust raghubir sir .and creatives so no worry

Yeap...😊
vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Am so up for the new entry...donno why people are getting scared of New entry track...when we managed to watch the revenge track then I am sure we will enjoy this track even more esp...it will bring out Junoon wala Love in RK for Madhu.
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkydiva

😊 Nice Post

I am so looking forward to Avinash Rekhi's entry...Kuch Drama, Thodi Jealousy...etc...Very Much Needed in the show

I agree...It was starting to get a little too easy to predict...Ab maza aayegaa😊
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

M happy with Don-madhu trackπŸ˜ƒ
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post..agree with u.Somthing more strong is needed to make Rk confess of his love!It only can be done by the jealousy track...we don't need to worry.πŸ˜›
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beckett

Exactly my point, the new entry is not a threat to Rk and Madhu, He is just there to get a reaction out of Rk, to make him realize and act upon his true feelings

While i respect your view...i feel that this is an easy catch see the CV's wants us to believe that the new guy is here to get RK's reaction...Well woh hoga but that's not the prime motive of the CV's...Only jealousy naahhh...Yaha kuch dhamakedaar hoga
πŸ˜‰
Edited by rajla - 11 years ago
rajla thumbnail

Thanks😊
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakhi01

I always knew madbubala cv's r exceptional, MB team always follows the road less travelled, take their risks n den succeed also... I luv dis show n for me its a thumbs up to cv's... For all d wonderful tracks we got to see...

So agree with you πŸ‘