Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
heyy next part jaldi jaldi upd karing... me excited!!
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: angel_anisha

heyy next part jaldi jaldi upd karing... me excited!!

yeah wil try to update next part soon πŸ˜›
khushikulz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc update...
plz pm me fr d updates...😊
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiLovesArVi

nyc update...

plz pm me fr d updates...😊

thanks khushi...accept my buddy request dear πŸ˜³
ParinConnects thumbnail

Part 10 -

Arjun turns back to Ovi and his eyes are filled with anger as Ovi brought his mom in between. Ovi sees the anger in his eyes and gets a bit scared.

Arjun starts moving towards Ovi and Ovi starts moving backwards when suddenly she was stopped with the wall behind.

Arjun (coming almost very close to Ovi) - My mother has taught me that I should consider every girl as my sister except my wife.

He spoke this literally in her ears.

Arjun (continuing) - Now when you are not my wife what about considering you as my sister Ms. Ovi Malhotra.

This line came as the biggest shocker for Ovi. She immediately pushed Arjun and with an angry expression started to move out of his van.

Arjun - Arey where are you going my behna...

Ovi (with lots of anger) - I will see you Arjun!!

Arjun - Oh really!!! So until now you haven't seen me or what.

Saying this he winked at her which increased Ovi's anger all the more and she stormed out of his van immediately.

Now Arjun couldn't handle it more and he burst into bits of laughter.

But suddenly he thought about his Angel and thought, "Ovi always interrupts at the wrong time". With this he again took his tab and logged into India Forums. But when he saw his message still unread he felt disheartened.

He closed his tab and for the rest of the day he completed his shooting schedule but in between the breaks he prayed that Angel should see his message and reply him.

In Deshmukh House -

Since yesterday Purvi had become very silent. The thoughts of DK and Arjun's relation were wandering in her mind. Manav and Archana too noticed this change in Purvi. Both thought that what has happened to their daughter. All the time the bubbly and talkative daughter has become so silent. Why?

Manav - Purvi...Can I talk to you for a minute?

Purvi - Umm..Yeah Baba..sure..I mean you don't require my permission to talk to me..

Manav - Yes Princess I know that. But since yesterday I am seeing you. You behavior seems to changed. Is there any problem harassing my Princess. She can share with her Baba.

Purvi (again remembering about DK and Arjun's relation) - Umm.. No Baba..nothing like that. Everything is fine.

Manav - Are you sure?

Purvi (removing the eye-contact with Manav) - Of course Baba...why would I lie to you.

Manav - Hmm...Purvi beta make one thing clear if there is any problem. Then you can share you problem with me. Ok. You don't have to worry. Your Baba will solve all your problems.

Purvi - Of course Baba I know that. And I am actually feeling tensed because..because of my exams. Nothing else.

With this she gave an assuring smile at Manav.

Manav (smiling back) - Ok you concentrate on your studies. All the best.

Purvi - Thank you Baba.

Manav then went out of her room and Purvi heaved a sigh of relief. She thought, "Purvi you have to stop thinking about Arjun and DK Sir. Whatever their relationship is why is it bothering you. Purvi concentrate on your work."

Saying this she for diverting her mind took her laptop and logged in India Forums.  But the moment she logged in she found a Private Message and when she saw that form Nick she immediately opened it.

After reading that message she don't know but got so much relief and she thought, "Even though I don't know Nick but why I feel that I can share this with him. I have never seen him but I feel that he will not reveal this truth to anyone. I really feel that he is the best online friend I have ever made till now. So should I share this with him?"

Her mind said that she shouldn't but her heart said she should. She for a minute closed her eyes and finally she thought to hear her heart because she always experienced that things done with heart have always been in her favor. And with this thought she started writing.

Dear Nick,

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I truly appreciate it. Today I felt that I found a really good friend in you. You know I never trust online friends. But why I feel you are someone special with whom I can share everything. Today will tell you my problem. But for that you have to promise me that you will keep this a secret. You will never ever tell this truth to anyone. Can you promise me this?

-          Angel

Writing this she hit the Send PM button getting a bit relieved. After that she visited Arjun's Appreciation Thread where she saw Nick posting messages and calling her.

Nick - Hey Angel where are you?

Angel - Hey Nick check your PM

Arjun reading this got so so happy that he immediately rushed to check his PM. He felt out of the world reading this PM from Nick's Angel. He felt happy seeing that Angel considers him as a good friend and he can go to any extent to make her happy. Therefore he too pmed her.

Dear Angel,

Don't worry Angel. I promise that I wont break you trust ever. You can share your secret with me. And its your friend's promise that it will not be revealed to anyone. This secret will always remain between you and me. Please Angel share your problem so that I can share your pain a bit too and which will make you feel a bit relieved.

Yours,

Nick

With this he sent the pm to her. This time he used the word "YOUR"  because this time he knew that it wasn't early. Infact he knew that Angel would not feel bad this time as in this few days with talks to her he has started knowing her.

Purvi read the PM and felt really happy.

She then message Nick.

Dear Nick,

Actually yesterday I came to know about the biggest truth related to Arjun. Yes the truth related to Arjun. Nick my father works in a company whose owner is none other than Mr. DK. Nick yesterday I came to know that DK Sir is only Arjun's father. Hearing this I was so shocked that the person which I like the most...infact I love the most is my father's boss's son. Nick I don't know what to do. Nick you I always dreamt about meeting Arjun but after this truth I remembered that had spent my childhood with him. I know him so well. I played with Arjun in my childhood. And guess what knowing each other so well still I don't have him in my life today. Why Nick? Why it happens that your dream always remains your dream?

Writing this she messaged Nick.

Arjun immediately opened the message and was shocked to read it. For a second he didn't knew how to react to this message.

Edited by pkarvi - 10 years ago
sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...Arjun called Ovi his sister!!!! Please continue soon...eagerly waiting for the next update...😊
Asha_AshVik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome...love it!!!
Update soon :)
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing...Arjun calls Ovi his sisπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Loved it πŸ‘
Update soon😊
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Did u jus stop at dis point??? Lik how can u do so??? I mean I so wantd to c Arjun's reply n it jus ended

Omg.. Arjun called Ovi her Sister πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She better keep a Distance now 😑

I love dis Anxious Arjun.. But what wud happn when Purvi wud find dat Nick is Arjun only.. Dat bothers me !

#arvi played together in childhood.. Awww 😳

I kno him so well but still I dont have hin in my life.. Y does it happens.. Awww.. Purvi really loves Arjun..
But I guess.. D equation wud change now.. To good o bad.. U kno !

Update d nxt part real soon.. !
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Awesome one! Loved the convo between Arvi and thankx for the pm