Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

from a tired SWARON fan- whr is the story going??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SwaRon333

SwaRon333

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
ok so i knw sum gud SwaRon momnts hv cum n al in d last few epis n dey rly hav bin rly gud momnts n al bt i dnt thnk neone wil disagree wid me if i say dat d SwaRon story is actualy jst STCK...lik its jst STUCK fr two mnths same Sharon hs asthma nt telin Swayam n hm getng hopeful sumtimes n optimistc n al n hr alwys pushin hm away agn n agn n agn...wht else hs hapnd in lst two mnths ull only say?? NOTHNG n dats d pt dat SwaRon story is jst frustratng nw...Swayam ko ni pta chala Sharon ke asthma ka n pta ni kb pta chalega...tb tk bs yehi chlega?? loops n loops me story dat dsnt actualy go newhr only??

m rly rly frustratd n sad...hvnt bin wtchng d shw also jst readng here n wtchng on dtv forum sum scenes dat wr gud...coz odrwise i cnt forgt dat stpry isnt going newhr n Swayam ko to pta ni kb pta chalega tb tk Sharon cnt dance also she cnt be close to him also SwaRon togedr to bhul hi jao...so wht do i wtch fr as a SwaRon fan?? saare cute momnts i cn wtch on d net by actualy me STORY KAHA JA RAI HAI??

cn sumone plz answr dis questn?? coz m hst tired of waitng n waitng n wtchng same thng hapning agn n agn n agn...wnt to c SwaRon togedr bt wo to pta ni kb hoga...tb tk itniii lammbi strtchd trck meko ni dekhni...it jst hurts mre dat m jst being takn round in circles only agn n agn n agn n kuch aur ho ni ra actualy me...

Cry Cry Cry

Edited by SwaRon333 - 03 March 2013 at 4:48am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

enakatAdiehardD3fansanchali2407rinkubathija12maneeshaswaronSaee.TMolly.SwaronSwaron4eva_Sabzmohitmohanty19NabzKaJenDMGpiyu_swaronmegsyAnanyaVruShansanjana_D3tannuluvMirageSwaron--Rumeli--swayamsharonshreyasi28_bellaSwan_prateek.007Snowey-.nandini.-muskuranaBeulaSwaRon-ScaredAngel-marauder-dark.horse-shaani2209

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "from a tired SWARON fan- whr is the story going??" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Honestly speaking Its going NO-WHERE..expectations were at par with the new sharon..and that had NOT failed completely..but movement is certainly lacking..well I guess nuff time we had got to see new swaRon getting well aquainted..now a firm direction is needed for swaRon story cz its still tragically stuck at the same place where it eventually was since inception I do get the small bit of good ss moments bt they dont even leave a sustainable outcome so whats the use of the pity?STAGNANCY NEEDS TO END FR SS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
n histroy repeating itself again..chain of random cute scene which nt helping d story to move forward in anyway...i m just tired...wen palki maan said ki dey just want gal story hai unk pass i was like yayyy...finally dey have  story ready...n wen vrushika as sharon entered i had sooo many hopes bt nw dey r shattering one by one...dis is sooo nt done after 2 years of D3 swaron fans doesnt deserve dis...let just story progess in ny way...nt wanting happy swaron bt still let swayam knw about sharon's illness...

some has to answer dis question dat WHEN WILL SWARON STORY MOVE FORWARD??

_bellaSwan_

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
There is no Movement AT ALL and cant see any movement happening anytime soon too...
I really want to know where the story is Going!!! n whats the Story stored in for usOuch 

Edited by shaani2209 - 06 March 2013 at 3:12am

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
agreed!!!!
i loved ss goa scene alot but did any1 scene took story ahead? no!!!
 then whole sequnce
of ss, swayam in sharon room was awesome, was like dream come true but then no continuity, no ss convo regarding!! sharon voice gone-come but swayam didnt get any clue of sharon asthma!!! many thing happening but ss track is just not moving!!!n that whole business party track was meaningless.

_bellaSwan_

SilentPoet

Goldie

SilentPoet

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i share ur frustration 100% ... i mean wht EXACTLY is going on?? everyday the same stuff is repeated... sharon has a mini asthma attack , she runs off and uses her inhaler, a moment of sadness then its all gone... the most annoying part is tht swayam is no where CLOSE to finding out abt her asthma and she herself is no where close to giving up and telling him... smtimes i feel like yelling wid frustration when each epi ends with no progress.. and honestly if u look at it, there is NO swaron story these days, theyve been stuck in the same situation for months now :( 
WHEN will we get to see swaron as a couple? when will it go from swayams love story to swarons love story... when will they finally get to be happy? smtimes i feel like theyre gnna drag this situation and unite them in the last epi... if tht happens... 
swayam and sharon must come together soonCry

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Seriously where is the story going? Totally stuck.
They really need to resolve the asthma track..it is getting boring now.

_bellaSwan_

sanjana_D3

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_D3

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
This is the question we all are asking.
I am seriously tired of the asthma track 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_muskurana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top