Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

Oh gosh, people calm down...the OTP clearly stated right at the beginning of her post she loves Jennifer...she just wanted to know who else you think could do the role too...people need to stop being so over sensitive these days...its a SHOW...have a little fun -_-

I'll answer your question 😊 And to clarify, I also like Jennifer as Kumud and probably would have picked her as first choice but some others I thought would have also played the part well is Barkha Bist (I just finished Pyar Ke Do Naam and she played a village girl in that and looked great). Hmm I think Neha Bamb (Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai) could also have been Kumud except she'd definitely need a look test before lol 

As for Saras  (and I think Gautam is doing fantastic), the only other person I can imagine is Iqbal Khan (Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai) 

& you definitely need to read her note at the bottom of pg 1 to know that her purpose for this topic was she wanted to know the names of the actresses who got rejected 😆 before jumping into conclusions. I too love Jennifer   , but these kind of topics will only give scope for others to come & bash her. Her haters are making enough topics about her already , dont want anymore of such baseless topics from her lovers too . 😳
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pratyusha Banerjee, or Drashti any of these two would have been the best choices for Kumud, But as both are occupied. I dont have anyone other than these two in mind for Kumud role.
The list given in the auditions other than Sanaya i dont even know the them. And ofcourse Sanaya couldnt have suited for this role too. :( Jennifer tho dur ki baat hai.

Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
mrs.armanmallik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh gosh, people calm down...the OTP clearly stated right at the beginning of her post she loves Jennifer...she just wanted to know who else you think could do the role too...people need to stop being so over sensitive these days...its a SHOW...have a little fun -_-

I'll answer your question 😊 And to clarify, I also like Jennifer as Kumud and probably would have picked her as first choice but some others I thought would have also played the part well is Barkha Bist (I just finished Pyar Ke Do Naam and she played a village girl in that and looked great). Hmm I think Neha Bamb (Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai) could also have been Kumud except she'd definitely need a look test before lol 

As for Saras  (and I think Gautam is doing fantastic), the only other person I can imagine is Iqbal Khan (Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai) 

thank U!!!!!!
Finally someone who understood!!!
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kajenholic

& you definitely need to read her note at the bottom of pg 1 to know that her purpose for this topic was she wanted to know the names of the actresses who got rejected 😆 before jumping into conclusions. I too love Jennifer   , but these kind of topics will only give scope for others to come & bash her. Her haters are making enough topics about her already , dont want anymore of such baseless topics from her lovers too . 😳

I'm sorry but who came and made you the police of the forum? And who are you to decide that this post is "baseless" - thats quite rude when all the OTP tried to do was ask a question and everyone jumped down her throat for it. 
That's great that you love Jennifer and you don't want bashing posts about her, but this post wasn't even close to bashing (and trust me I know, I've been on IF for 8 years and admin on over 5 forums). I'm afraid ardent fans like you, who think they're doing the people some justice by "monitoring" bashing posts, are actually sucking the fun out of this place. 
Jennifer is a big girl, even if she reads these posts, she can handle it. No need for every fan to become her mom.

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 11 years ago
mrs.armanmallik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
moderator can U plz close this topic
I don't want it to turn to bashing session!
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm sorry but who came and made you the police of the forum? And who are you to decide that this post is "baseless" - thats quite rude when all the OTP tried to do was ask a question and everyone jumped down her throat for it. 
That's great that you love Jennifer and you don't want bashing posts about her, but this post wasn't even close to bashing (and trust me I know, I've been on IF for 8 years and admin on over 5 forums). I'm afraid ardent fans like you, who think they're doing the people some justice by "monitoring" bashing posts, are actually sucking the fun out of this place.

Now you are the one who needs to calm down 😆 Always jumping into conclusions , are you ? Who said anything about this being a bashing post ?  I find this post baseless & I said so , whats there to get so worked up on it !  The TM  has never mentioned anything anywhere about who she thinks have potential to play Kumud other than Jennifer , infact  her curiosity was more about the actresses who got rejected . I found that rather ridiculous .  So I made my point. Now if you don't like it then its up to you . Coz I guess I have wasted enough of my time on this baseless post & do not wish to do so anymore. 😛😃
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think JSG is the best choice for this show
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Jenny is the lead. No point discussing hypothetical situations or other auditioned actresses. Please stick to discussing the show rather than comparing actresses.