Harshad Chopda FC# 83 : Prem Prem Prem - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Jana jogi ne naal ni..

kiran shirtless prem tou i also love..

but that day i felt like going there nd making him wear the shirt, the way he was harassed physically, mentally becos of that %$%%$ Ash..🀬

cumon yaar, duniya mein there are so many men, mere porem ki pichey hi kyun pargaye pura ambala k ladkiyan aise..😭
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Jana jogi ne naal ni..

i still remember that when Prem was coming 😳...ufff i love that rajasthan track

😳😳😳😳😳

kiran shirtless prem tou i also love..

but that day i felt like going there nd making him wear the shirt, the way he was harassed physically, mentally becos of that %$%%$ Ash..🀬

cumon yaar, duniya mein there are so many men, mere porem ki pichey hi kyun pargaye pura ambala k ladkiyan aise..😭
han yar...infact mein bhi Prem deewani hun...but mae to mere Prem ke sath kabhi aisa nhi karoungi tsk never
Prem ke liye mera Pyar sach 😳...uski khushi mein hi meri khushi hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
kiran rajasthan track ka intezar kisko nahi tha..

i mean all d prem deewanis, we all had i guess stopped watching d show aftr he left.
Later once again we had 2 get back 2 d show becos he returned, that was d magnetic job which HC did ...

i breathed my life again aftr i saw his comeback promo...

kiran rajasthan track ka intezar kisko nahi tha..

i mean all d prem deewanis, we all had i guess stopped watching d show aftr he left.
Later once again we had 2 get back 2 d show becos he returned, that was d magnetic job which HC did ...

i breathed my life again aftr i saw his comeback promo...
ya even i'd also stopped watching kis desh after his death sequence 😭...but when i read the news that HC is coming back...i got excited and start watching it again 😳
kiran death episode thik se dekh nahi payi main..
eventhough he came back, aj bhi if i watch that episode, esp 1st oct wala when he screams at heer in d phone, then 20th oct when he tells bye 2 his family nd heer in d video, everything gives me depression..

i cant handle HC's work , esp such kind of...πŸ˜’

i loved this line of his..

Mujhe apni maut se bhi zyada uss zindagi se nafrat hain jo main heer k saath bita nahi paya... itna chane ke baad bhi heer ko dulhaan k livaz mein dekh nahi paya...😭😭

HC's voice tone in this scene was so..πŸ₯Ί

kiran death episode thik se dekh nahi payi main..
eventhough he came back, aj bhi if i watch that episode, esp 1st oct wala when he screams at heer in d phone, then 20th oct when he tells bye 2 his family nd heer in d video, everything gives me depression..

i cant handle HC's work , esp such kind of...πŸ˜’

i loved this line of his..

Mujhe apni maut se bhi zyada uss zindagi se nafrat hain jo main heer k saath bita nahi paya... itna chane ke baad bhi heer ko dulhaan k livaz mein dekh nahi paya...😭😭

HC's voice tone in this scene was so..πŸ₯Ί
ya that scene was very heart breaking...😭 on 20th oct when he said bye to heer and his family members...uske baad Heer jaise roi thiπŸ₯Ί...sach muje bhi waise hi rone ka mann kar raha tha😭...but agar mae waise roti to meri family muje pagal samjhti πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kiran_28

ya that scene was very heart breaking...😭 on 20th oct when he said bye to heer and his family members...uske baad Heer jaise roi thiπŸ₯Ί...sach muje bhi waise hi rone ka mann kar raha tha😭...but agar mae waise roti to meri family muje pagal samjhti πŸ˜†

mujhe na tou family nd nahi heer k liye bura laga..🀣
mera dil tou kisi aur wajah se toota tha..😭😭😭

becos that his loves was so immortal that he dint deserve death, esp when he was bout 2 marry d girl whom he loved more than anything, for whom he sacrficed ...

i cudnt see him die like that aftr being in fear that he will lose heer...😭😭😭
he dreamt that heer wud die, nd he only prayed 2 god that he doesnt wana lose her, he himself can die but save her..πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

nd then he dies..😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

mujhe na tou family nd nahi heer k liye bura laga..🀣
mera dil tou kisi aur wajah se toota tha..😭😭😭

becos that his loves was so immortal that he dint deserve death, esp when he was bout 2 marry d girl whom he loved more than anything, for whom he sacrficed ...

i cudnt see him die like that aftr being in fear that he will lose heer...😭😭😭
he dreamt that heer wud die, nd he only prayed 2 god that he doesnt wana lose her, he himself can die but save her..πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

nd then he dies..😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
u know this is only specialty in our Prem...a ultimate Lover...i have seen on the screen or in my real life...Prem ki isi ada pe to mae fida hun πŸ˜³