Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
^ I still think Avtaar will turn out to be a fattu. I am hoping Suchit  performs soon.  Mohit redeemed himself with the wrestling task. And Palak is anyway known for her fighting in both words and  deed.

I don't have a favourite team but I do like Suchit (but why was he given immunity), Mohit and the wrestler in the new team. Palak is very cunning and a great naarad muni who can mess up anyone's brain and so I admire her in some ways. Otherwise the girls are decoration pieces

What about you?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are the ex-Roadies jaded? (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veds275

veds275

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I second you.I really don't know why but I Hate Avtar and I really don't have any expectations from him.In the precap he was crying big fat tears.And I was like 'Seriously ? '.I'm a fan of Mohit and Suchit.I just hope Suchit proves himself like Mohit thankfully did.I won't say much about Palak except that I wasn't much fan of her boisterous ways in her season.

Even I wanted to know why was Roop adamant to give Suchit immunity.Every guy performed in the task equally and I don't think Suchit was in much danger of being eliminated either.Something was possibly going on her mind.

Among the ex-Roadies I only like Mohit and Suchit and in the new roadies I like Gaurav(the wrestler guy) and that Punjabi girl..I'm not able to recall her name right now.I used to like Sonal but she hasn't performed much till now.So let's see.

So that balances it off.I don't have a particular favorite team but I would have preferred a better X-Roadies team.

By the way,why did Palak want to get Avatar into the coffin ? She was simply after his life.He denied once.She should have let it be.She could have asked Roop.Because I think apart from Suchit she is the only one who hasn't proved herself.You have any plausible explanation for that ?? Because I have never understood Palak.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
^ LOL.. Palak was trying to be smart. She played the card early on that girls should not have to go through being put in the coffin (thus trying to ensure that she is safe). So she was free to target the guys but that effectively ensured that she could not brainwash the other girls later.

I guess she wants to break the Anirudh, Avatar and Roop bond (she mentioned how Roop wanted to give immunity to Avatar and the other two have anyway said they are close). So looks like Avatar is the common friend.

Anyway, Palak has played her game well to cast doubts in the others' minds about Avatar and so he must be feeling insecure about elimination. And yeah, his crying was so funny. And he calls Suchit a girlLOL  

birthdayboy

birthdayboy

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I like x rodies  more than the  new ones...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top