BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel Raghu's team does not have that hunger to prove themselves. Raghu keeps talking about overconfidence and infighting but I think the lack of wanting to go through the while strenuous process is also a factor. I don't know what the format of Roadies X is and whether we will see an ex-contestant also fighting for the title but somehow I sense a lackluster approach from the oldies.

The new team on the other hand seems more aggressive and focused 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I Think anyone from ex-roadies too can win the competition.
Mohit & Suchit so far have been lame...
Palak & Roopali are mere non-existent as of now.
Roop is opening up to her games. Avatar & Anirudh have completely surprised me , these two can be considered top performers of Team Raghu as of now.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^ Seriously would you have believed that Avtaar would  put in so much effort. I have not seen Anirudh but made out that he was also not popular in his season.

And Suchit and Mohit  are prime examples of wha I mean by what is wrong with this group. They were so competitive in their season and now.. And I can't imagine that Palak has become as wallpaper
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anirudh was the biggest jacka** of Roadies 9, Palak is quite for now but she can explode anytime.
I Have a feeling Mohit wont go long in the game this time.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They have come back to their real form !!
Now it will be fun to see the two team at loggerheads ! 😉
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
All their jadedness has disappeared...it seems now ! 😆 Mohit and Palak are surely back in game ! Now the Real Game Begins !
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^ Yeah, one task and they woke up. But today's episode was bakwaas. Was there no elimination today? Or was the uploaded version I watched, cut short? 
veds275 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

^ Yeah, one task and they woke up. But today's episode was bakwaas. Was there no elimination today? Or was the uploaded version I watched, cut short?

Actually..it was only Palak and Mohit who did ! Others are still dream in their dream-world !
And NO..there was no elimination !! I watched it at 7 only..so..I know that for sure !
Btw..who are you supporting..new-roadies or the ex-roadies ? 😉
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^ I still think Avtaar will turn out to be a fattu. I am hoping Suchit  performs soon.  Mohit redeemed himself with the wrestling task. And Palak is anyway known for her fighting in both words and  deed.

I don't have a favourite team but I do like Suchit (but why was he given immunity), Mohit and the wrestler in the new team. Palak is very cunning and a great naarad muni who can mess up anyone's brain and so I admire her in some ways. Otherwise the girls are decoration pieces

What about you?
veds275 thumbnail
I second you.I really don't know why but I Hate Avtar and I really don't have any expectations from him.In the precap he was crying big fat tears.And I was like 'Seriously ? '.I'm a fan of Mohit and Suchit.I just hope Suchit proves himself like Mohit thankfully did.I won't say much about Palak except that I wasn't much fan of her boisterous ways in her season.

Even I wanted to know why was Roop adamant to give Suchit immunity.Every guy performed in the task equally and I don't think Suchit was in much danger of being eliminated either.Something was possibly going on her mind.

Among the ex-Roadies I only like Mohit and Suchit and in the new roadies I like Gaurav(the wrestler guy) and that Punjabi girl..I'm not able to recall her name right now.I used to like Sonal but she hasn't performed much till now.So let's see.

So that balances it off.I don't have a particular favorite team but I would have preferred a better X-Roadies team.

By the way,why did Palak want to get Avatar into the coffin ? She was simply after his life.He denied once.She should have let it be.She could have asked Roop.Because I think apart from Suchit she is the only one who hasn't proved herself.You have any plausible explanation for that ?? Because I have never understood Palak.