Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

|| The Bhatnagar Chronicles #2- Tashan Mein || (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

congratulation guys for 2nd NL ...great job guys Clap Thumbs Up

congrats to winners too Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioOnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| The Bhatnagar Chronicles #2- Tashan Mein || (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
WOW awesome edition...kudos to all who made it happen on and off screen...Big smile

Congrats winners...
ClapClap

NL team Pooja et all...great job with the edition.

StarStarStarStarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioOnlyHope_Bidzie_

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Congrats Nbtans...on the 2nd edition.. great job..NL team..ClapThumbs Up
Congrats all the winners..n thanks for choosing my work..:D

rekha1234Moner_RadioOnlyHope

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

Hey guys a good no no a great news for all those who made this NL as well as all the IF crowd:
A msg for you all from Kunal Karan Kapoor, yes you heard it right!
Kunal Karan Kapoor
thanks a lot...if u can, pls do convey my thanks to the guys at India-Forums...no one discusses shows, the way u guys do.. feels like being at the vortex...
2 minutes ago Sent from Web
Shocked OMG!!! OMG!!! Blushing is it for real !!! * Saumya faints* LOL

rekha1234sakhisangniMoner_Radio

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Superb effort all. It takes a lot of time to come up with something like this. ClapStar

And to add chaar chand is Kunal's message! Embarrassed

rekha1234sakhisangniMoner_Radio

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by sakhisangni

Hey guys a good no no a great news for all those who made this NL as well as all the IF crowd:
A msg for you all from Kunal Karan Kapoor, yes you heard it right!
Kunal Karan Kapoor
thanks a lot...if u can, pls do convey my thanks to the guys at India-Forums...no one discusses shows, the way u guys do.. feels like being at the vortex...
2 minutes ago Sent from Web
Shocked OMG!!! OMG!!! Blushing is it for real !!! * Saumya faints* LOL

Yes it is for realSmile *sprinkling water on Saumya* get up get up girl!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234Moner_Radiokresham_saumya_

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
wow finally the wait is over and the NL is up , congratulations to everyone (including myself ) for their hard work and contributions for putting up the NL. Hug

saakshi : reallyBig smile ? aww that's so sweet of himBig smile ! his message will give us more encouragement to do more critical dissections of the episodes and characters in futureBig smileLOL !

ps : since you are in contact with kunal, just ask him how many guys he remembers from IF Wink? banda IF mein NBT forum ke baare mein toh jaanta hai na, lets see how many members be remembers by their usernamesWink . just ask him casually someday and see what he answersWink !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234sakhisangni_saumya_OnlyHope

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

wow finally the wait is over and the NL is up , congratulations to everyone (including myself ) for their hard work and contributions for putting up the NL. Hug

saakshi : reallyBig smile ? aww that's so sweet of himBig smile ! his message will give us more encouragement to do more critical dissections of the episodes and characters in futureBig smileLOL !

ps : since you are in contact with kunal, just ask him how many guys he remembers from IF Wink? banda IF mein NBT forum ke baare mein toh jaanta hai na, lets see how many members be remembers by their usernamesWink . just ask him casually someday and see what he answersWink !

LOL Polly I am not in contact with him, its just that i had send this NL link on his FB and it was sweet of him to reply. I am not sure if he'll reply ever again, but i'll keep you request in mind the next time I msg himBig smile
But it is for sure that he reads posts from IF NBT forum regularly.Smile and one thing more, the name is Sakhi (a friend).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.