Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To all the mods,
The question here is not about a particular section of the forum liking a banner or not!!I agree that it is no way justified to come out in the open and question a process just because one was not satisfied with a paticular banner as it was not the one of their liking!!From the very first page of this thread,am just questioning the entire process behind this and now when its clear that it has not been a fair one,I demand a solution to this!!!Thats it!!Nothing more!!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
[ DT NOTE]

This topic is just leading to endless fights now.

Jyoti confirmed. Second round of voting post is going to be up soon. The discussion at this moment is moot now.

Warning to members: Insinuating who has MIDs is against IF COC. Members are being let off today in light of current situation. Please do not repeat it.
Topic closed.
 new voting thread will be up soon.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tannipartner

there is not much to be taken into consideration is it?😕
Our words and even screen shots are not enough, the voting process by us is totally unfair.
So the only way to do it right is to  redo the voting again, probably the final 3 banners excluding Sano's banner.

What other aspect can be taken into account? 

for the first time i am feeling bad to be part of this HD forum who has no respect for the winner