Banner Contest II Winner[Note pg 13/19]

Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome HDians,

Phheww seemed like just yesterday when we hung up the new banner contest notice. [ Wanted to say our banner but I was not here thenπŸ˜† ]

So after a landslide of Banners, it indeed was very difficult to choose one of them, from the bewitchinly beautiful lot.

But fear not. You guys did vote and choose one of them.  and the winner is
Tada

https://i.imgur.com/clnusCM.jpg 

And who is the winner of the Banner contest?  thats No one other than our beloved moderator

Sano88

Congratulations Sano.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is your Winners Sig

https://i.imgur.com/E1ypWkb.png
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Congratulations Sano :) The banner is really good!
OMG...beautiful banner...loved it...congratulations sano di ...πŸ€—

Yaay ! I wanted this banner to win ! Amazing banner , congrats sano πŸ€—
Congratulations Sano...Your banner is awesome! 
Tanni,since this being an open forum,I believe everyone has got rights to express their views and raise questions whenever one has got doubts,I would like to know on what basis was the counting of votes done in this particular banner contest?As a normal viewer of all the happenings in the forum,I just cant make out how the banner could be named as the winning banner.Banners 1,10,11,23 and 24 were doing really good and  I would request you to recount the votes once again for these banners! Else I would request you to give me a valid reason as to how banner 1 ended up being the winning banner.Thank you!!
HI,
the banners which got maximum votes were put up for a second round of voting in the coolbie videobie section and winning banner was chosen among them.

Originally posted by tannipartner

HI,
the banners which got maximum votes were put up for a second round of voting in the coolbie videobie section and winning banner was chosen among them.

If the banner was for our forum,I dun get how another section of the forum gets a chance to decide the winner!!Even if a second round is put up,it should be again an open one in the forum itself where the members of this forum decide which banner they want!!How fare is it to give our rights to a third group? Moreover,I would be very happy if you could give me the screen shots of the second round voting!!
Originally posted by aadk

If the banner was for our forum,I dun get how another section of the forum gets a chance to decide the winner!!Even if a second round is put up,it should be again an open one in the forum itself where the members of this forum decide which banner they want!!How fare is it to give our rights to a third group? Moreover,I would be very happy if you could give me the screen shots of the second round voting!!

coolbie and videobie section comprises of coolbies videobies and DTs of all sections. This was done to  make sure the voting was unbiased and no cheating is done.
I am not sure if screenshots of voting can be given out or if its even plausible. because if we oblige one group, we need to oblige everyone. but I will talk to our channel moderator about it.