India-Forums

OS - Either My Way or No Way!

harith25 IF-Sizzlerz
harith25
harith25

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuthendralfan007MindFreezerSuha95prabha75Giselmellisaimaha2usshubbaPearl.sss283Shemmokrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Awesome as well as very emotional OS .

Though I know only the character Tamil Thulasi it was interesting to read other charters too .

Thulasi losing her child was very sad . Hope its an accident and not done by any evil character .

Wish the couple unite soon . Both need each other support at this sad time .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezerharith25

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Haritha, enjoyed reading it beautifully written. But 100% indha madhiri nadakka chancea illa. Kumaran namma enna wish panromo adhukku apdiye opposite aa dhaan he will do things.

Originally posted by harhem

Thulasi : One sec... I don't want your mother to poke her nose into my studies anymore by blaming me for the loss. I will show my true colors if she opens her mouth other than for gobbling food.

ROFL that is too funny to imagine. Wish at least she says something close to this... that would be awesome. Enga!!!

T should definitely ask TA to break up his partnership in his business with Prabha.
Prabha and suchi matter waste effort dhaan. Aana Namakku enna pochu nu T aala nichyama irukka mudiyadhu. It involves her best friend's life who has been a pillar of support for her throughout. D has done so many things for her selflessly. TA oda oru padi mela innum solla pona... I think T not revealing abt her pregnancy doubt to TA first is partlially justified now. Honestly, he has not done anything to gain her trust. D kitta mudhalla sonnadhukku vaanathukkum bhoomi kum kudichaan. She told D she will quit her studies if the results turn out positive. She never intended to abort the baby. (Apram he supported and insisted her to not leave her studies adhu vera vishayam.) I agree T should be bold. Kutta kutta naan kuniren na GW will apdi dhaan aadify. As a husband its also his duty to protect her. But his mother is free to abuse her 24/7 na epdi and he doesn't do anything to control her. We cannot blame T entirely... her insecurities are justified with such a spineless husband. Oru court scene avlo dhaan vera enna peruma. GW college vandhu T ya humiliate pannapa kuda I will marry you nu words didn't come out from his mouth. T pidivadhama thali kattu ketta apram he tied... he pays her college fees, even Kalyani paid for a semester... despite her poor background. Enna periya adhisayam...padichu mudichu velaikku pona she is going to give all the money to TA only. Oor ulagathla nadakadha vishyam unnum illa lot of husbands encourage their wife to study after marriage and kids these days. Two of my seniors in college did their PG after marriage and kids and fees was paid by their husbands. After GW's two most kodura chapters(court and the level she stooped to get him hooked to charu) will any son allow to dominate his wife and boss around the house. It is just too stupid. Can never happen in real life. Serial na konjam masala venum dhaan aana konjamavadhu practical aa kaamikannum.

Edited by jinju - 03 March 2013 at 2:28am

GiselMindFreezerharith25

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha akka...omg...Thulasi talking like that to Tamizh?
Not even in my dreams! lol!
But why do u wish that this happens???!!!
It should be romantically emotional and not sadly emotional...hoping...let's see what the CT's have to say!
I guess it will be the other way round...Thulasi will say she isn't going to study and Tamizh is going to make her study...again not even in my dreams...not thinking about it at all. No more OTs...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuMindFreezerSuha95harith25

harith25 IF-Sizzlerz
harith25
harith25

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@Kritu ma -Thanks for reading and the comments da..

@jinju - I know its hard to even think about T not thinking about Prabha and Deepa's life. Here her perspective is just to calm down herself and settle her life then moving on to her friend's,if I had to continue I would have made like she advicing Deepa to move on not care about Prabha any more..

and I agree about husbands who support wife's studies after marriage and baby..I too fall in that category.. Embarrassed

jinjuMindFreezerGisel

harith25 IF-Sizzlerz
harith25
harith25

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Hahahahaha akka...omg...Thulasi talking like that to Tamizh?
Not even in my dreams! lol!
But why do u wish that this happens???!!!
It should be romantically emotional and not sadly emotional...hoping...let's see what the CT's have to say!
I guess it will be the other way round...Thulasi will say she isn't going to study and Tamizh is going to make her study...again not even in my dreams...not thinking about it at all. No more OTs...

Gisel - ROmantically Emotional ???Uhh intha lakshanathula romance veraya ???? Angry

You still OT and believe in TA ??? Shocked

Edited by harhem - 03 March 2013 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir92MindFreezer

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Gisel - ROmantically Emotional ???Uhh intha lakshathula romance veraya ???? Angry

You still OT and believe in TA ??? Shocked

More than how much Thulasi believes him! EmbarrassedLOLTongue!

MindFreezerSuha95harith25

MindFreezer Goldie
MindFreezer
MindFreezer

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Too good Haritha kaClap, Thulasi appidi Tamil the talk pannina eppidi irukum? Wow! Gisel's FF was different, kolaveri moodLOL and ungande oru sad, emotional effect. It's very nice.
I like the thinking of Thulasi, ellam oru line le she put that and I also like the shock effect of Tamil, nerula patha maari irunthatu..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index