Pratigya

   

TB:Season 2 of Fiction shows!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011

Posts: 17923

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Devu-

TFS Snigs..
Any one friend with Pearl.. pls say fans asked for MKAP2 not Pratigya 2..Sleepy
DevuHugwhere were u??fortunately I m not in her friend listsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-piyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Season 2 of Fiction shows!! (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BugsBunny-

IF-Dazzler

-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 25 October 2010

Posts: 4045

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by -Devu-

TFS Snigs..
Any one friend with Pearl.. pls say fans asked for MKAP2 not Pratigya 2..Sleepy
DevuHugwhere were u??fortunately I m not in her friend listsLOL
Snigs Hug
Was having very very busy week..Wacko..finally back at my home..
@bold: ok Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Joined: 15 August 2011

Posts: 3373

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
famous popular always missed by the fans...viewers always want to c their fav character again on screen...its a gr8 idea...
and it instantly hit with viewers as fans love their shows...Al the above shows have come back with season 2 with same lead as viewers wanted to c them again...

but in case of popular show "PRATIGYA" its heard that PH has replace the soul of the show Krishna singh thakur...and hurt the sentiment of millions of fans...PH has keep in mind that if they want the show to be again accepted well by fans than they need to bring back again the same cast...otherwise don't bring the season 2...it happen with famous show "Bidaai" when they replace the 2 lead...the show won't accepted by fans 7 it went off air within 2 months...
Pratigya is famous show fans want to c the second season of this show...but PH has to bring back the origional cast -ARHAAN BEHLL...otherwise show will finish without start...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Joined: 31 March 2011

Posts: 6006

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

famous popular always missed by the fans...viewers always want to c their fav character again on screen...its a gr8 idea...
and it instantly hit with viewers as fans love their shows...Al the above shows have come back with season 2 with same lead as viewers wanted to c them again...

but in case of popular show "PRATIGYA" its heard that PH has replace the soul of the show Krishna singh thakur...and hurt the sentiment of millions of fans...PH has keep in mind that if they want the show to be again accepted well by fans than they need to bring back again the same cast...otherwise don't bring the season 2...it happen with famous show "Bidaai" when they replace the 2 lead...the show won't accepted by fans 7 it went off air within 2 months...
Pratigya is famous show fans want to c the second season of this show...but PH has to bring back the origional cast -ARHAAN BEHLL...otherwise show will finish without start...
Clap
welll some1 knock sense in heads f pearl nd starAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Joined: 01 August 2005

Posts: 34633

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Joined: 15 August 2011

Posts: 3373

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenss

Originally posted by simmi.friends03

famous popular always missed by the fans...viewers always want to c their fav character again on screen...its a gr8 idea...
and it instantly hit with viewers as fans love their shows...Al the above shows have come back with season 2 with same lead as viewers wanted to c them again...

but in case of popular show "PRATIGYA" its heard that PH has replace the soul of the show Krishna singh thakur...and hurt the sentiment of millions of fans...PH has keep in mind that if they want the show to be again accepted well by fans than they need to bring back again the same cast...otherwise don't bring the season 2...it happen with famous show "Bidaai" when they replace the 2 lead...the show won't accepted by fans 7 it went off air within 2 months...
Pratigya is famous show fans want to c the second season of this show...but PH has to bring back the origional cast -ARHAAN BEHLL...otherwise show will finish without start...
Clap
welll some1 knock sense in heads f pearl nd starAngry

lagta hai yeah kaam bhi mkapians ko hi karna hoga...LOL

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Joined: 02 May 2010

Posts: 7243

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
i cant believe this! they are actually really serious about this?Shocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011

Posts: 17923

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

i cant believe this! they are actually really serious about this?Shocked 
Yes they r seriousStern Smile!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
my 2nd Fan Fiction---junoon(updated ch 28)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

kasturika_kashu 193 24733 11 July 2011 at 12:45pm
By yoga23priya
FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

FingerFetish 982 53370 28 June 2011 at 12:39pm
By bmtdluver
My Fan Fiction on current Track(Future Story)

2

Heart_Hacker- 11 675 20 May 2011 at 3:12pm
By shobi12500
Hats off 2 all da fan fiction and vm maker Arhaan-da-best 4 278 07 February 2011 at 3:04pm
By TheAAcreations
fan fiction: MOHABBATEIN REDEFINED(updtd ch 6pg15)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

kasturika_kashu 120 17808 23 January 2011 at 7:46pm
By premprem1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.