Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/14105-season-2-of-fiction-shows-the-emerging-trend-on-indian-televisio.htm

Season 2 of Fiction shows: The emerging trend on Indian Television

Second edition of daily fiction shows have been immensely popular on Indian Television.In the past too shows like Instant Khichdi and Sanjivani which garnered a huge fan following rolled out a Season 2. However, Sanjivani was called Dil Mil Gaye and the characters of  the show became a rage amongst many youngsters. Owing to this continued love and admiration there was another season titled Dil Mil Gaye  2. 

Producer Deeya & Tony Singh's show Chooti Bahu came up with Season 2, which worked as good as its first edition. The recently running show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 is also doing well on the TRP charts and its attractive story line is thoroughly enjoyed by the viewers. 

To join the list are two distinctly popular shows Pratigya and Saas Bina Sasural. We got in touch with couple of producers and actors from the industry to share their idea about bringing back their show with Season 2.

The talented Sudhir Sharma of Sunshine Productions said, "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 1 was appreciated and Season 2 was planned well in advance as there was a story to be narrated. The story was taken forward from where it was left in the first season. It started again with a fresh perspective in the season 2. However, there are more characters in the new season. The feedback for season 2 is good too. People are liking it and in the coming weeks there are a lot of surprises for the audiences. People are liking Beera and Navika's track as well as Mohan and Megha. Audiences are looking forward to Mohan Megha coming face to face with each other.  We get lot of fan mails for the same too."

"Our idea of coming up with Choti Bahu Season 2, was to take the brand forward and it worked for the channel as well. The essence of the show was spirituality and it was loved by the viewers too. We got a very good response for Season 2 as well. Both the seasons did well on the TRP rating chart." said Deeya Singh.

The gracious television actor Aakanksha Singh who is the lead actress of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 who has also been in the season 1 too, shares with us why seasons are more interesting to be a part of. She said, "Coming up with seasons in the show are an advantage for the actors as they get a break in between and then start afresh again. A producer who wants to make his show run for years can use the seasons route to go ahead. This is not even too hectic."

She further added, "I am getting a good response in season 2 just as I got for the first season. So I do not think that seasons result in he failure of the show. We are seeing a positive response from the viewers for our show".

Gorgeous Rubina Diliak who essayed the role of Radhika in Chhoti Bahu said,"I believe that coming up with seasons sometimes is not able to create the magic which they did during the first season. It only happens when the concept for the other season is out of the box. My character in Chotti Bahu and the response that I got for it was phenomenal both the times." 

All we have to see now is whether the upcoming seasons of Maan Kee Awaaz Pratigya and Saas Bina Sasural are able to create the same magic with their second edition.

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 03 March 2013 at 12:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverdent4usimmi.friends03Snehal21HamiSkyCaptain_PhilipspiyarapiyariAnondo.R....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Season 2 of Fiction shows!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
So MKAP 2 is happening and that too without AB? Stern Smile
It's gonna be a flop and I am telling you the show won't even survive even 6 months ! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
All we have to see now is whether the upcoming seasons of Maan Kee Awaaz Pratigya are able to create the same magic with their second edition.

@red-the magic creator Mr.Arhaan won't be there so it won't be able to create the same magic no doubtOuch!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hmmm...so vts the news frm AB's sideConfused he is nt inConfusedConfused??

nyways tfs fr article sundri,,bt really i dnt careSleepySleepy

piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenss

He has moved onOuch!!WelcomeSmile

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Anybody knows what AB's condition was?
I badly wanna know why he would turn down such an offer?
The show has given him everything and he was so loved as Krishna ! Ouch

Why AB? Why?

simmi.friends03teenss

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by teenss

He has moved onOuch!!WelcomeSmile

hmmm ok...Dead
.all the best to him,,now nly waiting fr fear factor,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Anybody knows what AB's condition was?
I badly wanna know why he would turn down such an offer?
The show has given him everything and he was so loved as Krishna ! Ouch

Why AB? Why?

i think he is nt ready fr father's role to PG nd fcrse pearl is adamnt on this new generation seriesAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03-Rhythmic.Me-piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top