Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff meri ek pyaar si kahani page 148 note (Page 93)

Post Reply New Post

Page 93 of 152

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

hi all my lovable readers this updt is full of shaadi rituals and customs but next updt is gonna be more interesting than this updt where u all enjoy alot hope i reached all ur expectations in this shaadi updt

thank u for sparing ur precious time in reading this updt Heart

thank u all of u HugHug

part 17:

introHeart    part 1Heart     part 2Heart    part 3Heart    part 4Heart part 5Heart part 6Heart part 7Heart part 8Heart

part 9Heartpart 10Heart part 11Heart part 12Heart part 13Heartpart 14Heartpart 15Heartpart 16Heart

part 17Heart 
part 18Heart

ram room

dadi opened the door but they was only ram and vikki standing in front of mirror dressing their attire and thinking abt their fiances. all are relieved but they got a doubt how is it possible so all thanks to sahana and sandy alya and shams who continuosly to ram vikky neha and priya so dadi did not get caught them all took have breathe peacefully

dadi entered the room calling ram puttar aur vikram puttar

dadi:aaj merey dho pottey bohut shona dikhrey kisi ki nazaar na lag jaye asked some one to keep kala tikha laga ney ke liye

ram vikky blush thinking abt priya and vikky

this was the most awaited day where they are gonna get their lovable life partners in their sweet and precious life

the relatives kept khala tikka to ram and vikki

dadi:chalo tum dono jaldi thayar ho javoo aur bahar avoo shaadi ka waqt aa hi jaara

ram vikky so excited that they want to run and seat in mandap to marry their darling fiances both ram and vikky cannot wait for some more time they were counting time when to reach the mandap and get married to their respective fiances

here all ram family relatives and friends all are beautifully dressed up

in priya room

alya, shamavi, Ramona ji, sandy, fiza, raya best, viny queen, subbu, molly, anuraya, jineejigs ,dsudipa sharmariyanz, toshboni tulshaan are in priya room

the makeup ppl are dressing priya and neha but some beautiful and remaining settings are done by alya and sandy like bindi selection and ujjaini set priya dhupatta in beautiful modern style subbu kept kala tikhaa for priya and all others are adoring and praising priya and neha beauty after this all priya side ppl also dressed so beautifully

so priya is basically from south states of india but her father settled in delhi so marriage rituals contain both south and north style

shipra comes and tells jaldi karo meri bachii dono achey lagrey kisi ki nazar na lagey then even neha mom comes and does the same thing like shipra did both shipra and neha mother were happy that the most awaited day when their daughters are gonna get married but at the same time they were sad becoz their daughter don't stay with them

all leave except priya and shippy neha and her family went to  other room priya is thinking iss shaadi ke liye main khush ho paar mujhey jitni khushi hain utni mayoosi hain kyunki aaj sey main apney ma papa ko chod kaar ek nayi duniye main janey wali hoo aaj sey naye log naye rishtey naya ghar sab khuch naya hain paar kya main iss nayi duniya main apney liye sabke dil main jagha baan paavogi kya main apney maa papa ko achha naam lavoogi patha nahi iss nayi zindaagi ko mujhey jeena hain paar mujhey bohut khushi hori hain aur dukh bhi she catches shipy sudhir and karthick and cry she does not want to leave them but she has too she is happy that ram is her life partner but at the same time she is sad that she will miss her mom hand made food papa sey share karthey hua choti choti khushiya aur karthick sey jagdaa then shippy and priya embrace each other along with sudhir and karthick priya is recalling when papa muma fight how she would take papa side and how karthick would take mumaa side and priya tells am gonna miss all those things and cry and even shippy sudhir and karthick cry even shippy sudhir and karthick are gonna miss her a lot then all wipe off tears and then move out of the room

here ram wants to give all the love and make priya happy throught out their life he wants to treat her like a princess and take care of her just that he was eagerly waiting for the moment she comes into his life

similar feelings of neha and her family and vikky

then both priya and neha along with parents and all family members brought along with relatives and priya is holding a coconut in her hand and neha is walking simply both are blushing and all are teasing them.

here ram vikky along with family and all relatives and family are coming along with them to mandap here ram and vikky also are blushing and all others are teasing them

there are 2 mandaps 1 for raya and others for vikky neha

the banquet is beautifully decorated with flowers and beautiful lights

the mandap is decorated with many fragnant flowers and then many acs were present and even the banquet hall could accomadate some thousands of ppl and lot of chairs and many sofas were placed

so both rituals are different vik neha in complete north style and raya in north and south style

many guest were arriving

on stage where 2 mandaps are present raya vik neha family and all my readers are standing seeing raya and vik neha marriage from so near

in raya mandap

there will be a designed cloth which covers both dulhaa and dulhaan and both sit on wooden tables opposite to each other and a design cloth separating them

then they make a paste of sesame and jiggery and place in both raya hands then raya get up then keep the paste on each other hair and then they separate the design cloth from btw them after this raya sit beside each other then do  pooja of lord ganesha and then sudhir keeps a betel leaf in ram hands and place priya palm on ram palm then keep milk by doing this sudhir gave priya khanyadhaan to ram then they keep garlands on themselves and then get up and exchange garlands

while they were trying to keep garland to opposite persons

when priya wanted to keep garland on ram some ram friends were raising him up so that priya cannot keep garland on ram and in this way(sahana, mani, sanjayukta, gayathri, malathi, vironika, jmehta, siacutie, mahumitra, ram priya rocks, ritu, naziansari)   all are busy telling priya to jump and keep garland on ram

malathi gayathri mani sahana vironika jmehta siacutie mahumitra ritu ram priya rocks naziansari pinky were telling this words chalo priya chalo agar ram chahiye toh jump karkey garland dhalo

finally after some time they placed ram on ground so priya could keep garland on ram

then its time for ram to keep garland on priya(when reaction is happened u will get another opposite reaction) so dulhaan waley kaam nahi hain dulhaa walo sey so alya, shamavi, Ramona ji, sandy, fiza, raya best, viny queen, subbu, molly, anuraya, jineejigs ,dsudipa sharmariyanz, toshboni tulshaan leena

alya tulshaan toshboni lifted priya and and others ppl like ujjaini dsudipa vinyqueen subbu molly raya best fiza leena were telling chalo ram agar priya chahiye toh jump karkey dhalo phul ka haar

but here ram really jumped to keep phool ka mala on priya then alya tulshaan toshboni slowly placed priya down so after exchanging garlands ram kept vermilion on priya forehead then he made her wore mangal sutra while making her wore mangal sutra he pinched priya neck and smiled looking at her priya looked at him in anger and then slowly screamed ouch moving her nap inside so that her shoulder are out and her neck is inside and then ram smiled looking at priya and vice versa after that raya took saath pheras of living together around the fire

seven eternal vows are recited during saptapadi that the bride and groom make around the fire as a marriage ceremony commences as per the Hindu rites. The bride groom leads his bride, who touches one of the seven laid out betel nuts after the completion of each phera, with the toe thumb of her right foot

First Step ' invoke the Gods or plenty of pure and nourishing food

Bridegroom says:

Om esha ekapadi bhava iti prathaman

"My beloved, our love becomes firm by your walking one step with me. You will offer my food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide for your welfare and happiness and also that of your children."

Bride says:

Dhanam dhanyam pade vadet

"I humbly submit to you, my lord. Kindly give me the responsibility of the home, food and finance. I promise you that i shall fulfill all responsibilities towards the welfare of the family and the children.

Second Step ' the couple prays to the Gods to give them the mental, physical and spritual strength to lead a healthy life.

Bridegroom says:

Om oorje jara dastayaha

"My beloved, now you have walked the second step with me. Fill my heart with strength and courage and together we shall protect the household and the children."

Bride says:

Kutumburn rakshayishyammi sa aravindharam

"My lord, in your grief, I shall fill your heart with courage and strength. In your happiness , I shall rejoice, I promise you that I will please you always with sweet words and take care of the family and the children. And you shall love me and me alone as your wife."

Third Step ' preserving wealth and prosperity in life.

Bridegroom says:

Om rayas Santu joradastayaha

"My beloved, now you have walked three steps with me. By virtue of this, our wealth and prosperity are going to grow. I shall look upon all other woman as my sisters. Together, we will educate our children and may their live long."

Bride says:

tava bhakti as vadedvachacha

"My lord, I will love you with single minded devotion as my husband. I will treat all other men as my brothers. My devotion to you is that of a chaste wife. This is my commitment and pledge."

Fourth Step ' couple invoke the Gods for attainment of happiness and harmony by mutual love and trust in all walks of life.

Bridegroom says:

Om mayo bhavyas jaradastaya ha

"My beloved, it is a great blessing that you have walked four steps with me.You have brought auspiciousness and sacredness into my life. May we be blessed with obedient and noble children. May they live long."

Bride says:

Lalayami cha pade vadet

"My lord, I will adorn myself from head to toe with sandalwood paste and fragrance for your sake. I will serve you and please you in every way I can."

Fifth Step ' They pray for the welfare of all living beings in the Universe and pray for virtuous, noble and heroic children.

Bridegroom says:

Om prajabhyaha Santu jaradastayaha

"My beloved, now that you have walked five steps with me, you have enriched my life. May God bless you. May our loved ones live long and share in our prosperity."

Bride says:

Arte arba sapade vadet

"My lord, I will share your joys and sorrow. Your love will make me trust and honour you. I will carry out all your wishes."

Sixth Step ' They ask the Gods to give them a joyous life together.

Bridegroom says:

"My beloved, you have filled my heart with happiness walking six steps with me. May you fill my heart with joy and peace at all times and season."

Bride says:

Yajna home shashthe vacho vadet

"My lord, in all acts of righteousness, in material prosperity in all enjoyment and divine acts, I promise you I will participate and I shall always be with you."

Seven Step ' the couple prays for understanding, companionship, loyalty and unity.

Bridegroom says:

Om sakhi jaradastayahga

"My beloved, as you walked the seven steps with me, our love and friendship became eternal. We experienced spritual union in God. Now you have become completely mine and I offer my life to you. Our marriage will be forever."

Bride says:

Attramshe sakshino vadet pade

"My lord, as per the law of God and the Holy Scriptures, I have become your spouse with the taking of the seventh step. Whatever promises we gave, we did so with a pure mind. We will be truthful to each other in all matters. We will love each other forever."

int this way raya took vows of living together

after this vikky neha marriage started

they both exchanged the garlands unlike raya and then vikky kept vermilion on neha forehead

then wore her mangal sutr then they also took saath pheras of living together

in raya mandap

ram kept a silver ring on to priya leg fingers but before this ram pressed priya leg then priya also pressed ram leg both raya were blushing at each other

then now the time for all the entertainment

raya are sitting opposite to each other

a bowl is placed containing rice grains which are mixed with haldi

hope u all liked it Tongue

preview

ram keeping haldi mixed rice grains on priya head and vice versa and all the ram relatives friends are telling priya u keep more ram side ppl are telling ram u keep more

Edited by sangeethagupta - 28 April 2013 at 8:55am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

alfytoshboniic_20007350879itsmeg3SharmiRayaBasusampa123anurayajmehta1957varshathakkargupta90NAZIANISAR1name2saakshiDsudipaBALHLOVERsss283sahana747veena23bpatil3sandhyasnMini1991luvsakshivironikajainleena04...RamonaG....jineejiggs123fizashavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff meri ek pyaar si kahani page 148 note (Page 93)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
pura telugu wedding dekna ka effect mila muje LOL oye i remt he movie murari where mahesh babu pinch her shoulder sonali ka how can i forget the dream wedding song such an sweet songEmbarrassed
waiting for next.. hmmm priya ka kya hoga when she be with himWink

Edited by shamavi - 22 April 2013 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

lpsakshi

Goldie

lpsakshi

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
update pls 

.sangs123.

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpsakshi

update pls 

i updt dear
Tongue

jmehta1957

itsmeg3

Groupbie

itsmeg3

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
very traditional part...gud ...keep goingClap

.sangs123.

bpatil3

IF-Rockerz

bpatil3

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Poora south Indian style marriage hai ...
Accha aag badho... Ram too mischievous...

.sangs123.

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hahaha...mumbai me sauth indian shaadi ho gyi...nice...keep updating

.sangs123.

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
It was new to me as i m not a south Indian...Smile
Thanks full description of the marriage ...Loved it totally...
Lol LOLgarland part was awesome specially with the presence of if members...
looking forward to the next part.Wink..
update soon...Smile

Edited by 123fiza1 - 23 April 2013 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283.sangs123.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top