Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pinky2606

<font color="#ff6699" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">awesome ff love it</font>

<font color="#ff6699" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">nice precap continue soon</font>
<font color="#ff6699" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">waiting</font>

thank u dear 😛
ill cont soon 😊
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeethagupta

preview

raya ka shaadi
so how many of u r gonna come to this shaadi
that too in mixed north and south style

yes I am coming... 
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rampriyarocks

yes I am coming...

tho aap kiskey side paar hain dulhaa ua dulhaan 😊
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tho aap kiskey side paar hain dulhaa ua dulhaan 😊

ram
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rampriyarocks

ram

ok ji dulhaa ki tarah 😛
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ok ji dulhaa ki tarah 😛

kab update karne wali ho, please update karona jaldi...
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jmehta1957

kab update karne wali ho, please update karona jaldi...

thank u dear today night 9 pm
but plz tell me ur good name plz
.sangs123. thumbnail
friends hope u all like this part
as we are raya fans i have included all my readres in the raya marriage
if any one felt bad am so sorry
i included almst everyone but by ,mistake if any one is missing i apologise
this part is dedicated to u all my readers becoz i want to thank u all for commenting and liking my ff

part 16:

intro
❤️     part 1❤️     part 2❤️     part 3❤️     part 4❤️      part 5❤️

part 6
❤️  part 7❤️      part 8❤️   part 9❤️   part 10❤️    part 11❤️

part 12
❤️  part 13 ❤️part 14❤️ part 15
❤️part 16❤️     part 17❤️

after the batchelor party ram viki dropped priya and neha to the same place at 11 pm the party was around 7pm to 10.30pm becoz next day was marriage so they all had to sleep early then ram viki kissed their respective fiance hands and wave them bye and told gd nt sweet dreams and left the place it was around 1 pm ram viki were dying to see their fiances s they plan they leave the mansion keeping pillows on their beds then they push the car to outside so that no one knows that they are leaving then they reach Sharma house building then climb the pipes and reach the balcony of Sharma house priya room is attached to balcony. they slowly knock the door but priya and neha are sleeping then ram calls priya viki calls neha mobile so neha picks up and viki tells both of them to come out and stand in balcony neha wakes priya she says wt neha why ur waking me up know neha tells viki and ram are waiting for us in balcony priya says like what then priya neha go to balcony so ram and priya in balcony then vikram neha are in room so both are enjoying a lot ram is sitting on a small support of wall which balcony is made priya is just catching the wall with her hands tilted and facing ram ram asks priya r u really happy to get married to me priya remains silent for a minute and then says ya iam really happy to get u as my better half ram tells I promise u that I will take care of each and every need of u and support u in all good and bad times priya gets tears in her eyes then priya and ram share some sweet moments ram kisses on priya cheeks and neha viki share some cute moments then both ram and viki leave at 3 pm from Sharma house then ram viki sleep in kapoor mansion and priya neha sleep in Sharma house

all are sleeping next day morning priya is getting ready and she is looking amazing in bridal outfit then she wore a lehangaa matching to ram salwar suit then priya comes to mandap in palanquin ram comes to mandap in horse and then give his hand support to priya from getting down the palanquin then priya gives her hand and both raya go to mandap and marry then suddenly dadi calls ram utho 8 bhaj gaye ram wakes up and tells kyaa 8 am so ram was dreaming all this about him and priya

the marriage is in the night at 7 pm here priya neha along with their respective families reach the venue at 2 pm so that their parents can look after all the necessary arrangements in the venue like decoration catering and all so all parents are busy in their own work so now priya friends and relatives namely alya, shamavi, Ramona ji, sandy, fiza, raya best, viny queen, subbu, molly, anuraya, jineejigs ,dsudipa sharmariyanz, toshboni, tulshaan name2saakshi reach the shaadi venue and ram friends and relatives namely sahana, mani, sanjayukta, gayathri, malathi, vironika, jmehta, siacutie, mahumitra, ram priya rocks, ritu, naziansari,lpsaakshi all this reach ppl reach kapoor mansion to go along with ram and vikky to shaadi mandap

ram is getting ready to go for shaadi its almost 4 pm and even vikky is getting ready and they along with above mentioned ppl start for mandaap ram and viki are sitting on 2 separate horses catching a talwar and band ppl are playing some music and all are dancing ram is so delighted to see all these ppl coming for his marriage all are busy in their schedules but for him they all came to shaadi so ram enjoyment and happiness have no boundaries then they reach the shaadi mandaap.

alya, shamavi, Ramona ji, sandy, fiza, raya best, viny queen, subbu, molly, anuraya, jineejigs ,dsudipa sharmariyanz, toshboni tulshaan and all priya side members along with shippy sudhir karthick along welcome the ram side ppl very grandly shippy gives aarthi to ram and keep lal thika on ram and keep some flowers on his head when shippy was keeping ram laal thika ram kept his fingers on his head touching the hair.even neha mom dad and her relatives were there neha mom gave aarthi to vikky and then kept laal thika on his fore head  all dulhaan side ppl grandly welcome dulhaa side ppl and take them to guest rooms for changing becoz its getting late for shaadi muhuraat

but ram wants to see priya and vikky wants to see neha once before marriage but dadi gave strict rules to all ppl that dulhaa dulhaan should not meet before the shaadi muhuraat but ram requested all his friends and relatives (sahana, mani, sanjayukta, gayathri, malathi, vironika, jmehta, siacutie, mahumitra, ram priya rocks, ritu, naziansari)  that he want to see priya once before marriage all friends relatives along with nuts will slowly go and talk to priya friends and relatives (alya, shamavi, Ramona ji, sandy, fiza, raya best, viny queen, subbu, molly, anuraya, jineejigs ,dsudipa sharmariyanz, toshboni tulshaan ) that ram and vikky wants to meet priya and neha before shaadi but dadi and krishnaji are not allowing and they are serious about this so all make a plan they shift ram vikky to a room beside priya and neha dressing room and these are interconnected by balcony so all these ppl dulhaa and dulhaan side ppl are standing outside the door casually talking to each other and when dadi comes and ask wt r u all doing here in front of the door and dadi wants to see ram and vikky so she wants to enter inside the room but ram and priya are in ram dressing room and vikky neha are in neha dressing room now dadi is not ready to listen and ask all this ppl to move away from door side so they all don't know what to do how to save raya and vikky neha from dadi site

here raya and vikneha are talking to each other

ram: priya u r looking so beautiful today till know u did not wear ur shaadi ka joda but this dress is so good on u

priya: really

ram:yes really

priya:patha hai even ur looking handsome in this costumes

ram:patha hain priya agar humarey friends aur relatives humein help nahi kareytho shayad aaj main tukjhey shaadi se pehley baat nahi kar sakthey mujhey un sabko thanks bolnaa hain

priya:hm saach mai kitney acheey log hain humarey friends aur relatives hum dono sab ko gifts bhi dengey aur thank u bhi bolengey

neha and vikki also discuss similar conversation like raya

ram is kissing on priya cheeks and vikky kissing on neha hand

here dadi is asking all to move from door so that she can talk to ram and vikky before shaadi all are very tensed  so some ppl from dulhaa side and some from dulhaan wantedly bend and take ashirvaad from dadi and dadi give them blessings when some are taking blessings some ppl slowly call ram and vikky but they are not picking calls all are so much worried now dadi and Krishna ji gets doubt that is raya and vikneha in same room so dadi tells all are doing this wantedly naa

dadi : mujhey patha hain aap sab log milkar mujhey bewkoof bananey ki koshish karey kyaa mujhey lagra ha hain ki andhaar raya aur vik neha ek saath hain kya

aap log sab hato wahas sey main andhar jari hoo all are so tensed

dadi opens the door it is not locked  and all friends and relatives are closing eyes and tensed and dadi is shocked

the door was locked from inside but if all ppl will knock the door when dadi came to see ram and vikky dadi gets a doubt instead of dadi all friends and relatives are knocking the door so there is some thing wrong that's why all did not knock the door

hope u all like it
thank u for commenting liking my ff
dont forget to press like button

Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omggg u involved all off uu soo sweet of u and beshram ram and vikram bina sharam ki apni hoen wali woo ko inspite of daadi's scolding ,they go to meet them😆 omg sapna not good before marriage hehehee 😕 waiting for real wedding continue soon
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123fiza1

cont soon...waiting

i updt dear 😛