Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sapphire_moon

sapphire_moon

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Abandoned Love & Forgotten Friendship

What irritated ACP Arjun Raute the most? Of course the criminals and... also the new entrants to his perfect team. He was okay with Riya, Ayesha was perfect too, he even tolerated Lisa... But his patience came to end when Senna Sawyer, a Xerox copy of someone from his past joins ETF. Senna is nothing near normal. This girl with brain like Einstein's is clumsy and crazy. A girl with a heart of gold and lives for others, she leaves no stone unturned to make life hell of excitement and lives a king size life. And there goes Arjun's patience in trash can. 

Arjun's life was perfect being angry young man without emotions and living with his wife's memories. He was far from his past, far from his high school memories which would trigger any emotion. Along with his responsibility for his country, Arjun was living for two reasons: To find the killer of his wife and the hate he had for the person who meant the world to him once. 

What happens when both of the reasons come and stands in front of him? What happens when he have to make the choice between revenge and friendship which comes with love? 

Hello there Reader!!! I hope you enjoyed the prologue... as you can see I am new to IF but I am not a new reader cause I have been reading a lot of fan-fictions... Any resemblance to any other story is pure coincidence.

As you can see in show there is no permanent leading lady for Arjun so i just created a character so I wouldnt be confused lol 

I hope you'll enjoy the story as much as I am enjoying writing it and you are welcome to Criticize or Appreciate it... lol both will improve me...

Sapphire_MoonHeart

Edited by sapphire_moon - 02 March 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkhushi1206angelicdeeptialee001shreya09aroojarainkgmupihu_angaddespicable_medevildiva21DivineDarknessTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Abandoned Love & Forgotten Friendship" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alee001

Goldie

alee001

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
nyccc prologue

continue soon

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
nice prologue Clap

waiting for the chapters

Continue soon

n welcome to IF n Arjun forumTongue

PS: i liked d point that u added  a new fictional character ...

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
update soon dear lovely prologue

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
It's sounds really promising and interesting please do continue soon and add me to ur pm list please

sumbulqaiser

IF-Dazzler

sumbulqaiser

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
nice Prologue, totally loved your concept,
Continue soon

harshil_radhi28

harshil_radhi28

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
nice story plz continue looking forward to read it plz pm me thanks

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
interesting prologue...!!!
continue soon...!!!
cant wait to read more...!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.