Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Will Barun Sobti make it big in bollywood? MODNOTE pg48

Coldplaying IF-Dazzler
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
With all the blind phangirls drooling over him,will he make it big in bollywood??LOL

Edited by hardyboy09 - 02 March 2013 at 9:27pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925SRKHOLICmemyselfandme1RickyBahlGunjan.moomin4455iria_luvsLindorLIKEDMGshinaa-MKB-RockerchicMiss CherieOnepoundChicNeloufer.GayuArnavPhoenixRising

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I don't wish failure on anyone, but I dread his stupid fanbase. Their behaviour is utterly abhorrent. And the majority are stupid.

But are they enough to provide big box office takings for his films? I don't think so. I think the majority of his fan base are abroad and no distributor will fork out for his films to be mainly showcased outside of India. I hear that despite the loony bin that is the IPKKND forum many people in India don't know or care who he is - especially the big guys who can make or break you in BW. That's my opinion.

Edited by moomin4455 - 02 March 2013 at 10:45pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12SRKHOLICblueszimmiraManisha.memyselfandme1Iceflamesblackdice1001LovelyPlanetGunjan.RickyBahlHope-MKB-boreddamselrini_katshinaairia_luvsLindorLIKEDMGAnarocksickMcNinjatheloupgarouxMiss Cherieepiphany.shewolf.OnepoundChicNeloufer.Sultan_Of_SwingGayuArnavKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoaptvshowfanPhoenixRising

epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Karan Singh Grover could not make anything in films, let alone big. And we thought he was phamous. Sure these dudes are but the pink drooling ladies aren't enough to get em success in the movies. Stern Smile

I don't watch many movies and when I do select one, it isn't on the basis of how beautifully the biscuits can be traced on the hero's shirt. So, if Sobti isn't planning on luring fame via that, I'd see if I would watch his movie. Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

immiramoomin4455-MKB-McNinjashinaairia_luvsLindorrini_katGayuArnav

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Is unrealistic aspiration ko Kya naam doon...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12riaz_925Iceflamesmemyselfandme1moomin4455RickyBahlGunjan.iria_luvsLindorboreddamselMcNinjashinaaLadyLaLarini_katMiss Cherieshewolf.OnepoundChicFairyLiquidSoapSultan_Of_SwingGayuArnavPhoenixRising

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Yes right and Pigs will fly.LOL

He is not that bad you know , I am not saying that he is BW material because actually he isn't, he is more of a daily soap /TV actor type but his Phangirls have certainly lost it with all the crazy drooling and adulation.Ouch
I have no hopes for his movies until and unless he bags a role in YRF or some big PH which I don't think so it is ever gonna happen without any divine or Phangirl intervention.Ouch

Edited by kookieMonster_M - 03 March 2013 at 7:39am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12immiraIceflamesmemyselfandme1Manisha.RickyBahlmoomin4455HopecinerariaMiss CherieLIKEDMGiria_luvsLindor-MKB-boreddamselMcNinjarini_katLadyLaLashinaaGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapSultan_Of_SwingOnepoundChicshewolf.PhoenixRising

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
He is not made for cinema atleast not now..cause an actor needs proper grroming for that
He is not talented as aamir or big B to make it naturally

Sushant  didnt quit he made an exit after ekta was going for a leap in the show..And ekta was happy as sushant was going to work for his cousin Abhishek kapoor.It was mutual decision..Not that sushant left and created troubles for the show and channel like barun did. Evn if the show wud hv continued without barun, still Barun continues to be responsible  if not for others but for himself for leaving and ruining such a powerpact chemistry of the leads

Sushant in his break, prepared for his debut,,by choosing right film , by building his fanbase across male Population by doing reality show,Jhalak...and acting classes, shaping up physique, Dialogue delievery, Everything even doing Kishore namit kapoor classes.

Thats how an actor serious about entering industry plans

Barun shudnt hv taken this decision to leave IPKKND whatever his reasons be.. Come on ur career cant be bigger than other personal issues (which can be sorted out peacefully),So why to harm ur career for somethings which can be sorted out?But No iam a big star,,Iam the future SRK...blah blah blah...

He may be still decisive but his crazy phankis have humilitaed him by their actions..
His fans have become his enemies..

Meanwhile being a Tv industry professional and a Film critic i can just say that 
There is too much competition...
Varun dhawan, sid malhotra, arjun kapoor, Vidyut jamwal, Ranveer singh, Saqib salim, Ayushman and now the wll groomed sushant.

Plus the already new generation batch of

Hrithik. ranbir,Imran, emraan , shahid , arjun ,John, Abhishek are all in comepetition for best projects

Then the 90;s batch of Khans, Kumars,Devgans,  are already in fight for best projects

where will these new wannabe actors like bS mohit sehgal fit in??

No .Its not that easy without any god father
BS doesnt fit in any batch i mentioned above 

these new batch is already  there to grab the best projects avaialable to them
BS is no where in the scene...
Just few screaming chicks don make a career.
Thats why i told he has made a hasty decision.The age of man starts post 30, So he had nothing to worry..He needded to devise his entry properly..Not that some D grade filmaker approached u and u jump to it instantly.

and even Big banners cant rescue Barun..there are various permulations, combinations logistics regarding the entire package where barun doesnt fit in that well

Getting offers is no big deal.Even Himesh reshammiya,Harman baweja has many offfers initially. The rest all now how it is.

Spamming any Filmmaker to cast Him will spoil his chance completely Wink

The reason is suppose u  r  a Filmmaker,,and some ppeople constantly bug u to cast someone...u feel irrritated.Instaead u will feel like saying---  "Who the hell u are all  to tell me whom to cast or not.. My film, My PH, is my vision..I dont need any references from fan clubs. Infact i will make sure i never cast that person again"

THis is the reaction that is bound to happen. Spamming doesnt mean yield positive results always

And i believe that when ana ctor tries to enter filmdom, he needs a lot of support from the industry people.But in his case even if his PR shouts from the roof top he is a mega star, the truth doesnt change
Even Sunny leone has a good fan following..Veena malik, Poonam pandey, Kamal rashid khan,  Dooly bindra, have good fan following in twitter and other places.

But that is not sufficient enough

I know many people wont like my comment  here because i put the reality.. I talk truth in the face of people
It would be injustice to my work if i write those things which are not possible. 
I cant write he is the next Superstar in making cause its a blatant lie. Film reporters dont become reporters like this only. They gain expertise in their field and experience on analysing trends over years and years ..thats why .Ima not a phangurl.. I have to present the objectified
Those who can see beyond the obvious will understand and those who still want to live indream world running away from truth will not accept as simple as that
PERIOD

Edited by RickyBahl - 03 March 2013 at 3:05am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24blueszimmiraManisha.memyselfandme1soaringskiespeachpieno_usernamecinerariamoomin4455uniqueblueroseS.StephyHopeSushitaLover23LIKEDMGiria_luvsLindorboreddamselMiss Cherierini_katshinaaMcNinjaOnepoundChicFairyLiquidSoapGayuArnavGodhuliLogonPhoenixRising

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
yeah right and i am the next ms india then.franky barun is a good actor.but he is more like a directors actor.give him in good hands and he will shine.and in bw no one has that much time in their hand to groom a person who is media shy,has a zero fashion knowledge and a non dancer.so chances are in minus.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925immiraManisha.Iceflamesno_usernamecinerariaRickyBahlmoomin4455HopeLIKEDMGiria_luvsLindorboreddamselMiss CherieMcNinjarini_katOnepoundChicFairyLiquidSoapGayuArnavPhoenixRising

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
In the earlier days of his career "God knows when those serials came & went away!" for which he is all praises. IPK made a mark on television for several  good things which came in a packet and worked well for all! Great going. But what after that?
Acting...ummm...Acchi kar leta hai...credit to makers writers directors and the actor. Looks good ...with a BIG IF...( kept well )
About other things required for BW answer is "dont know.?"
The actor himself not sure so ...
This all sums up to a "Dont know...?"

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesRickyBahlmoomin4455Hopeiria_luvsLindorLIKEDMGrini_katboreddamselMcNinjaMiss CherieshinaaFairyLiquidSoapOnepoundChic

Go to top