Bade Acche Laggte Hai

-ALL MDKM DISCUSSIONS! - Ram INT Vid pg17 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 35

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

such an wonderful movie.. if u want to have fun time just watch it... koi rona nahi full mastyLOL  ram was tooo goood just saw the movieeeBig smile

awww lucky girl u
oye i w as not that lucky tooo kitna muskil se oh movie gayi mein hi jaanti hooonLOL

but atleast u cud watch it na btw wer do u stay?

i wont say Tongue

ya atleast was able to watch it such an rocking moviiiee wish ram role was bigger... the new fellow was good.. had done an good acting.. ram was tooo good in reaction

I felt that there could have been more, funny scenes showing the run-ins between Baap- bete instead of just saying it verbally. Even Yashraj could not catch the very busy Ram Kapoor.?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaviiiLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-ALL MDKM DISCUSSIONS! - Ram INT Vid pg17 (Page 32)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
happy to know that ram is getting good reveiws

sahana747iLuvRamKapoor

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i too wished ram had more scene with his son..Smile he was looking soo thin unless in balh they are making him look fatConfused  i wanted dad and son to dance in the sangeet.. but still he was too good he stole the scene spl in climax...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iLuvRamKapoor

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

i too wished ram had more scene with his son..Smile he was looking soo thin unless in balh they are making him look fatConfused  i wanted dad and son to dance in the sangeet.. but still he was too good he stole the scene spl in climax...
Sangeeth was howlarious with bride dancing away to glory!There Ram was not even present,didn't you notice? Again different frames.

shaviiiLuvRamKapoor

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

Sangeeth was howlarious with bride dancing away to glory!There Ram was not even present,didn't you notice? Again different frames.

Busy beeLOL

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

ya i noticed.. i wondered what would have been his reaction but nope he was not seenConfused

the movie really awesome.. man karta hain phirse dekooonSmile

sahana747

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

ya i noticed.. i wondered what would have been his reaction but nope he was not seenConfused

Awww, HIS REACTION! To that dance?,I am dying to know.
I watched twice in three days,theatre is just  one block awayBig smile

shavii

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Awww, HIS REACTION! To that dance?,I am dying to know.
I watched twice in three days,theatre is just  one block awayBig smile

lucky oneConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top