Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
The post has been opened for the 0-SD-0 Episode Discussion thread readers and posters for Media Articles Discussion.

Otherwise its open for everyone, but immediate context and urgency was for SD ED thread writers and readers, who needed to express themselves.

Objectives are mundane and doable. 
  1. A repository to post the relevant and discuss about it.
  2. Less of litter across the forum
  3. Easy navigation for users of the thread

Rules are simple - Be self checked for applying your discretion towards the objectives of the thread. As a guidance these are sample do's and don'ts.
  1. Don't make it a ranting, whining, complaining and chatty discussion for each sensational received and which affects you sensitively. 
  2. Even IF has a rule of not more than 3 comments for the Tellybuzz article comment section.  We want people naturally to be discrete about their emotional rants.
  3. Make factful presentation of news and meaningful logical discussions over any topic even if that is a single line. Point is for pages along, only few people discuss the same thing, how are the interested ones even to know what is being discussed. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumZorica_BgdAngeenashinseenShazzieddhifan__VJ__NamzzAnanya05utopia88Fallen AngelMadhuri53_Divya_manesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-2" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I'm looking forward to this new track. Can't wait to see what the cvs have cooked up!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishRSP04

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

I waiting for this new Track which will bring new twist in Rishabala's life Embarrassed !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rish

ddhifan

IF-Dazzler

ddhifan

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
waiting for the new track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rish

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
i think i'm in minority but i'm happy with the idea of a new character ...hopefully CV's come up with a good track..

Edited by _charu_ - 02 March 2013 at 10:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009meera285aan-rishAnanya05__VJ__

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Really happy about the new entry. I don't care what is he going to do to Mb or Rk , atleast deppo's screen time must be minimised. If I can tolerate deppo I can 100 % tolerate Sultan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285amrithasAnanya05

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya.nair

Really happy about the new entry. I don't care what is he going to do to Mb or Rk , atleast deppo's screen time must be minimised. If I can tolerate deppo I can 100 % tolerate Sultan.

You're right! We are sick of Dipali.
I hope that the new character will not bring too much negative energy, such as Dipali had.
Although, now she became harmless for Rishbala.

New stories will be interesting in any case!

(A new actor, Avinesh Rekhi has a very nice smile!)

Edited by zorica - 03 March 2013 at 2:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72ShazzieAnanya05

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorica

Originally posted by arya.nair

You're right! We are sick of Dipali.
I hope that the new character will not bring too much negative energy, such as Dipali had.
Although, now she became harmless for Rishbala.

New stories will be interesting in any case!

(A new actor, Avinesh Rekhi has a very nice smile!)

right Zorica..the interesting part is that he'll be as influential and powerful as RK, or may be more than him...AND he's a contrasting character...so conflict b/w him and RK will be something to watch out for..i had same expectations from Ballu also but they ruined the track..Ouch

Edited by _charu_ - 03 March 2013 at 3:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Zorica_BgdblacklamboamrithasAnanya05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.