Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Wednesday 26 / 12 / 12 Episode No 93

Ashwin and Ram outside the court. Ashwin says that he is not happy with the arguments "our side looks weak " Ram asks "do you think that Nikhil is not guilty? When the PP crosses in the court, you will understand " Ashwin is still at a loss ' does not understand head or tail . Ashwin tells Nambi that it is not easy working with Ram. "he says that he is talking to appa , I am not even sure of his next move " Nambi asks about Arjun's notes and Ashwin says that Ram ignored all that "he forbade me reading through as well . He believes that Nikhil is the killer " Nambi says that Ram is no fool "you are assisting him only. It is his responsibility , so do not sweat, ok?" As if Ashwin has any other choice !! Mani after a long time ' with his senior Sigamani. Mani is happily asleep and Sigamani comes in saying that a client called " after a long time, we have a client . Can you please clean this office ?" Mani says that Sigamani should have employed a maid to do all that "however, will do now as my salary is at stake " Statrs cleaning.

Nikhil's case. PP submits a letter evidence saying that Nikhil wrote a letter to media and the police commissioner. Ram jumps saying that it is impossible to summon the media while one is in custody "please do not do some stunt to divert the case " PP says that the letter was written by Nikhil. Judge establishes that it was indeed written by Nikhil and asks Ram "so , how do you explain this ?" Ram is livid ' since he had no clue about this. Well, Sigamani's office is graced by the "client " , Mani goes overboard in terms of hospitality..only to know that the client actually wants a notary signature. Mani shows him the door. Ram asks Nikhil about the letter "why did you not tell me?" Nikhil says that it was Arjun's idea ' Ram bursts "who is your lawyer, me or Arjun?" Nikhil says that Arjun called only from Sundaram's office "and I thought that he would have told you "

Ashwin calls Arjun and asks about the letter "Ram is trying to prove that Nikhil never went to the hotel  but this letter changes everything !! " Arjun says that he gave the suggestion so that the police will have to look for the third person  - "should I talk to Ram?" Ashwin says that Ram is already very angry "we will manage " Brain storming session ' Ashwin, Ram and Ko?? (pazha pOchu ) Ko says that he does not understand " Nikhil agrees that he went to the hotel. So, why can't you put him up on the stand ?" Ram snorts  - " a bunch of fools " ' and leaves. Ashwin patiently explains "Ram does not want Nikhil to take the stand . PP is a clever man and will somehow make Nikhil accept the crime "  Not that Ko understands any of this ' gives a free card "yethO seyngappa "

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 27 December 2012 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayutham Dec 2012 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Thursday 27 / 12 / 12 Episode No 94

Nambi and Sharadha discussing a case. Sharadha says that she has already briefed to the client and also sent the details by email. Nambi says that it is best to email "he forgets whatever we tell him . This way at least we know that we have communicated " Sharadha brings up the topic of Ram being angry with Arjun . "not sure if Ram went through Arjun's work . May be I could show the notes to Ashwin?" Nambi says that Ram considers Sharadha as Arjun's mate "so he would get angry with you too. Just leave it.  Let them fight their battle " Sharadha looks uncertain.

KO meets Sharadha in the corridor bugs her about finding some ragam (this guy gets on my nerves!! What a waste?) S escapes and goes to Ashwin. Tells him about Arjun's notes. Ashwin says that he better not see it "even if I see it, I can not discuss it with Ram because he has strictly told me not to see Arjun's notes. Please do not mistake me" Sharadha says that Nambi told her to keep off but she still wanted to give a try . Ko is happily sleeping. Ashwin gives him the Nikhil case file and asks him to go through. "Ram wants you to make notes " Ko nondhufies his vithi "for ever I get teamed up with Ram" Ashwin just smiles.

Sharadha is busy and Ko once again disturbs her  . This time S is categorical "sOnna sOllunga, illartti Aalai vidunga Sammy " Ko tells the ragam and both go for lunch. Mani and Sigamani Sigamani is all dressed in lawyer's outfit and Mani is in splits. Mani's prophecy for the building "sir, some thing tells me that this building will one day house a good set of lawyers  who will make this place proud "

Nikhil's case. PP summarizes "it is established by the concierge that both Varun and Nikhil left the hotel together. Nikhil hit Varun and later got scared. Admitted him in the hospital and ran away with his parents. As for the event, the only witness who saw the murder is Nikhil himself. Wonder why defence refuses to put him on stand as a witness.  The present situation points fingers only at Nikhil as the murderer " Ram gets up to defend " Nikhil being in the hospital with Varun is disproved as the constable on duty was not there on the said day. Preethi , who was supposed to be the cause for the fight has clearly stated that she was just a friend to Varun. The reason why Nikhil was not put on stand is simple.  The police will "make" him accept a crime he did not commit. The prosecution needs to prove the crime "

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 28 December 2012 at 2:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhk

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Friday 28 / 12 / 12 Episode No 95

Roja is very upset and so will give a bullet points update only. Before updating Roja records her prayers for that young girl who died at Singapore this morning.

1. Ram looses Nikhil's case - Judge sets dates only for sentencing arguments.

2. Ram calls his dad and complains about Arjun - almost threatens that if Arjun continues in the firm, he will have to rethink about his association with the firm.

3. Nambi meets Arjun and Sharadha - tells Arjun that Sundaram wants him out "not my decision but I see nothing wrong in his decision. But I know that you have a very bright future outside " Sharadha says that she believes that Arjun did no wrong - chooses to leave with Arjun "our resignations will reach you by mail " Both leave, Nambi is sad.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 29 December 2012 at 3:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhk

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Monday 31 / 12 / 12 Episode No 96

Flash back ends today . Going to be a brief update again.

Sigamani vacates his office as he has no business. Gives Mani a gold ring as his salary.

Nambi and Gayathri. Nambi feels bad that he had to ask Arjun to leave " I had no option, Gayathri. I was only the voice of Sundaram. Hope Arjun does not mistake me " Gayathri talks about her college days . Tells Nambi that Arjun was very quiet in the first two years ' " he came from a Tamizh medium school and so his spoken English was not good. He used to spend his money on books and even starved some times. Once he knew that I am Sundaram's daughter, he came and thanked me. Only then I knew the reach of our trust. Both Arjun and Sharadha are fighters. They will be fine " Nambi smiles ' a weak smile.

Mani, Sharadha and Arjun meet ' to decide about the future. Mani says that they should start a firm themselves. Talks about the office space et al. The three decide to start their own firm. Nambi  Asks Arjun to meet him. Arjun meets Nambi and Nambi gives him money ' tells him that Arjun has a very bright future "and let me be the first one to help you " The trio decide to rent the present office space ' Mani's ring,  Sharadha's chain and the money given by Nambi go to the kitty. Arjun gets out of flash back mode.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 January 2013 at 10:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkhopper_oceanShemmokrithikasHdhd

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.