Qubool Hai

Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 90

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
this is really good waiting to read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

this is really good waiting to read more
Can u tell me who you want as a couple? Humeria-Ayaan or Muskaan-Ayaan? Thanks for the complimentSmileSmileSmile

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Nice Update!
Thanks for the pm!
Love how Muskaan was teasing Asad! 
I think Humeria and Ayaan, cause I feel bad for Humeria! 

AsYa_fan

suchishah

suchishah

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Hiii...first of all thanx for pm...u made me again speechless...loved d way muskaan teased AAK...muskaan will definitely bring them together...I want more of asya...plzzz update soon...if mm possible pls pm me next time too...'

U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by suchishah - 05 March 2013 at 7:55pm

AsYa_fan

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophie420

Nice Update!
Thanks for the pm!
Love how Muskaan was teasing Asad! 
I think Humeria and Ayaan, cause I feel bad for Humeria! 

Thanks!!! I will see maybe Humeria-Ayaan

irock321

Goldie

irock321

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
First of all, LOLOLOL Muskaan xD Love this character!!!  LOL Clap I loved this update!! Just perfect!! I really wanna see a nice bond between Muskaan and Zoya...because they are so similar ...and then of course Najma as well...you should have something like maybe all three girls go and see Ayaan in the next chapter...either way is good! Your way is probably much much better! I think it's better to see Muskaan and Ayaan together ...they're very similar but then I think that Muskaan is similar to Zoya ...very actually! Isn't that the reason why Zoya isn't meant for Ayaan...because both are crazy and epic! ...So now I think that Ayaan and Humaira should be together ...as Humaira is sort of of the calm and mature type ..someone who can keep Ayaan grounded but then maybe that's just me feeling pity for Humaira...Idk! Anyways...whatever you choose for Ayaan is perfectly fine for me! Asad and Zoya are just more important ;) xD lolll 

^ Woah that's my longest comment ever!!! I guess that's just how much I like this fanfic! Embarrassed

AsYa_fan

letsrockshona

IF-Dazzler

letsrockshona

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
o wooowww, kya baat hai, i love this new character Muskan, she is soo bubbly and sweet, i loved the way she said that asad and zoya make a great couple, and the way she was teasing asad was sooo hilarious...she is so similiar to zoya, i would love to see all the four women of the KHAN resident to get together and make life tough for asad, it will be fun to read...anyways a huge thank you for writing a  wonderful update, and for the pm

AsYa_fan

asyaforlife

IF-Dazzler

asyaforlife

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Nice updates. Continue soon

AsYa_fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top