Qubool Hai

Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 90

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophie420

The parts were amazing!
Please add me to the pm list! 
Update soon, can't wait for Muskaan's entry. 
Thanks and I will add u to my pm listSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irock321

ahaha Asad and Zoya ...their arguments are the best! xD LOL Anyways loved the chapter ...perfect! Can't wait for Muskaan's entry. Thanks for the PM. :) 
ThanksSmileSmile 

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kandygrover

Llooved it... Amazing update
Thank youSmileSmileSmileSmile

HoneySweety

Goldie

HoneySweety

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fan

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
awsomeee

AsYa_fan

momai14

Goldie

momai14

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
loved it dear...

AsYa_fan

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
nice updt... :) :)

AsYa_fan

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I am sorry I didn't update yesterday because I was busy. Anyways I am just gonna say that Muskaan is not gonna be the cause of AsYa seperating she will actually be the reason for AsYa to be together and a sisterly figure to Asad and Najma AND she will be the cause for Humeria(who will be interduced right now) to be jealous. Anyways now you can read more on Destiny and enjoy!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                      ~Destiny~
At the Khan house-
Asad came back from work and was in his room working while Najma and Zoya were busy looking at cooking magazines and Dilshad was in her room resting. Everything was quiet in the Khan,but not for long.

Najma broke the silence and said,"Zoya I have more magazines in my room,I will get them."

Zoya smiled and said,"Ok,I am just gonna look at this one."

Najma smiled and left while Zoya was busy looking at her magazine. Then the door opened silently and a young lady with blue skinny jeans and short sleaved,dark blue shirt entered the house. She had beautiful Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She smiled as she entered the khan house. Her boots clicked as she entered the house and Zoya looked up at her magazine to see who this guest was. She was confused as she saw a young lady standing before her smiling. There was a moment of silence and the young lady broke the silence.

She spoke up and with a sweet pirky voice,"Hi,I am Muskaan!."

Zoya was confused as she has never seen this girl before.
Zoya stammered and said confused,"um hi.

Before Muskaan could say anything else Najma walked in and saw her happy and ran into her arms,"Muskaan! How are you,what are you doing here and you were supposed to-"

Before Muskaan could say anything else Dilshad and Asad walked in to the living room seeing who was at the door. Dilshad smiled and Muskaan ran into her arms,"Ammi,how are you!" Dilshad smiled and looked her half shocked half happy and spoke,"beta you were supposed to come next week!."

Muskaan looked at her happy and had a mischvious smile on her face,"Well I planned to surprise you!" She smiled and gave Dilshad another hug and walked to Asad and gave him a hug then Asad spoke,"Saliakum."

Muskaan smiled and said,"Salikum Aslam bhaijaan!" Asad,"How are you?" Muskaan smiled mischeviously,"I am fine,but bhaijaan I was supposed to I was supposed to give you a surprise,but you gave me one instead." Asad,Najma,Dilshad,and Zoya looked at Muskaan confused.

Muskaan looked at all the confused faces and smiled micheviously,"Bhaijaan... you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend and that who wears jeans."Muskaan looked at Zoya and Asad. Asad got annoyed and Zoya just looked down.  Dilshad and Najma giggled a little.

Asad then responsded,"what nonsense." Muskaan smiled and said,"but bhaijaan this is not nonsense its true you have a girlfriend who wears jeans,but you won't let your sister wear jeans!"

Asad the responded more annoyed,"What nonsense shes not my-" Muskaan interrupted and said,"Oh shes not your girlfriend then fiancee, bhaijaan you didn't even tell me!"
Asad,"what makes you think that!."

Muskaan responded,"Look shes embarresed and so are you and ammi told me she'd find a bride for you and you both make a mashallah great couple!" When Muskaan said that Zoya was even more embarressed and Dilshad and Najma continued laughing. Asad got even more annoyed

Muskaan then looked at Asad and Zoya curiously,"bhaijaan it doesn't look like shes your fiancee.." Then Muskaan thought for a momment and smiled even more muscheviously,"Bhaijaan! I know what she is, shes your beijum!!!!!" Asad got angry and Zoya looked at Muskaan in astonishment so did Dilshad and Najma.
Muskaan,"Bhaijaan you should have told me you two were secretly getting married,I would have helped you!"
Then she smiled and looked at Zoya,najma,Dilshad,and Asad.

Muskaan,"Oh I am just joking." Dilshad and Najma smiled and Zoya was flushed with embarresment and Asad just rolled his eyes annoyed.

Muskaan hugged Zoya and smiled and said,"but you would make a nice bhabi." She winked at her and Zoya just looked at her embarressed. Muskaan,"and don't worry Najma told me you were so I also got you a gift."
Dilshad and Najma smiled at Muskaan and Asad again rolled his eyes.
Dilshad said,"Ok Zoya,Najma help Muskaan with her bags to Najma's room. I am gonna get you something to eat you must be hungry and tired."

Muskaan hugged Dilshad and said,"Ammi I missed your delicious food!" Dilshad smiled and kissed Muskaan.

In the Siqquidi house-
In the Siqquidi house everyone was busy getting everything ready for Nikhats engagment. Mummai,badi bi,and Shireen were getting the gifts ready while in Nikhaat's room Humeira,Nuzut,and Nikkhat were thinking of what Nikkhat should wear for the engagment. While our dear Ayaan was in his room doing nothing and trying to get to Muskaan on the phone. 

Ayaan then said to himself,"Allah please help me and connect me to Muskaan." He again tried Muskaan and then Humeirae entered his room. She looked at Ayaan dreamingly and smiled. In reality she loved Ayaan,but Ayaan didn't know.
Humeria spoke,"Ayaan you are here on your phone while everyone else is busy with engagment preperations." Ayaan looked at her and said,"Humeria beguim can't see I am busy." Humeria rolled her eyes and noticed that Ayaan kept on trying to get to someone and when he put the phone down,stood up and walked to the door slowly then Ayaan said,"I am going,happy?" Ayaan left and Humeria took the phone checking if Ayaan was gone and looked at his phone thinking who could Ayaan desperatly try to get to on the phone? She looked at his logs and it said Muskaan's name about 20 times. She was angry and upset and put the phone down thinking that its not what she thinks it is and left the room.

Ayaan was in the kitchen thinking of calling Asad and Humera noticed his worried face and left in tears. Ayaan then went into his room and called Asad. Asad answered the phone, but before Asad could say anything Ayaan said immediently,"Bhaijaan has Muskaan reached?" Asad smiled on hearing his little brother's voice and said,"Yes shes here and she is busy. Meet us at Bhopal Park and I will take her there to see you." Ayaan smiled and said,"Thank you bhaijaan!." Ayaan ended the call and smiled.
Precap:Ayaan and Muskaan meet and are hugging eachother and Humeria is watching in tears and leaves the park.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and please like and comment also from now on after every update if you want a pm please comment after every update and say that you want it
Oh and please comment or pm me what jodi do you want. Ayaan or Humera or Ayaan and Muskaan. I was thinking of Ayaan and Muskaan,but I just want to know who you want SmileSmileSmile

Edited by AsYa_fan - 05 March 2013 at 6:47pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6sweety3773rimssssssManellbiebsJasleen_asyaanoognamalar3roses.09Aym7pallavisarkararhifandebigeshiga54Angel.Khushishobakvksenranukamakshifee-feejanestone6shahala123ankitabaranAlveena12IlloChinnu.MunnuKrystal001rads73937shabana20mysticloverrsk16cutiepreetletsrockshonaasyaforlifesophie420vrindaguptaGudduluvsAsyaloverA.HajnalRarepearlEnchantressshikaDDanopamaasifiqbalshDiVirgo-Yuks-crazy4KASH_AR..vidhi..shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top