Qubool Hai

Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 90

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
This is nice so far

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
awesome

AsYa_fan

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I am back with the 3rd update of my os Destiny I hope you enjoy this partSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Destiny part 3, In the hallway-
Asad and Zoya were in the hallway then Asad stopped and put the bags downs and Asad said,"Your room is in the left." Zoya replied,"ok,left." Zoya grabbed her bags and starting going in a room,but Asad stopped her. Asad,"Wait thats right,I said left." Zoya,"oh I thought you meant your left." Asad replied annoyed,"don't you know the meaning of left and right?" Zoya replied his comment,"allah miya whats wrong with you?" I thought you meant your left." Asad then grew even more annoyed,"ap ko left ka meaning pata nahi?" "I said left." Zoya,"Ok you know what stop yelling at me!" Asad replied,"I am not yelling at you I am telling you-" Zoya interrupted,"Ap intna batameez kyo hu?" Asad,"aaj tak koi humse aise baat nahi kiye." Zoya,"tab be aap itne batameez hai." Then Dilshad and Najma entered the hallway. Dilshad said,"kya hua?" Asad,"Dekho ammi ye humse rudly baat kardi hai." Then Zoya said,"nahi,aup mutse rudly baat-" Asad interupted,"Please be quiet." Dilshad,"Asad! Ye humare memhaan hai." Asad,"Ammi its better if we lock her inside!" Dilshad,"Asad!." Zoya,"nahi acha hua agar aup isko under lock karia." Asad,"You-" Dilshad,"bas!,Zoya,Asad andar jaiye!" Asad and Zoya looked at eachother angrily and turned their backs and went to their approriate rooms. Najma then said,"Ammi muje lagta Asad aur Zoya won't live peacefully." Dilshad nodded and sighed. Dilshad,"aub dekhia what new tamasha will come in the morning." The two ladies sighed and went to their rooms.

In the morning in the dining room-
Dilshad and Najma were at the table setting Asad's plates. She sat down and looked at what they were doing. Dilshad saw Zoya and said,"Good morning beta." Zoya smiled and replied,"Good morning puphi." Dilshad looked at her when she said phupi and smiled. Zoya,"can I call you phupi?" Dilshad smiled and kissed her on the forehead and said,"of course beta." Zoya smiled and then saw Najma cleaning Asad's coffee cup. Zoya,"you drink coffee?" Najma replied,"no this is for bhaijaan." Then Asad entered and sat at his seat. He then picked up his newspaper and was reading it with his coffee cup in one hand. Before he could take a sip he looked at his cup. Asad,"Najma whats this?" Najma squinted her eyes and cleaned the spot Asad was pointing at. Asad,"no not there." He took his black cup with the rag that Najma was holding and cleaned the spot. Asad,"Najma don't you check twice before cleaning the cups." Zoya was shocked and thought,So much uproar for a tiny spot." Then when Zoya poured her juice in her cup she spilled some and Asad got angry. Before Zoya could pick up the napkin Najma quickly cleaned it. Asad calmed down a bit and said,"Najma remember to teach our guest the rules of the house and how we eat." Najma replied,"Yes bhaijaan." Then Dilshad said,"Asad,Muskaan is coming next week,her ammi called." Asad,"Ok will our guest be gone by then?" Dilshad looked at Zoya and said,"beta when are you gonna find an arrangment?" Zoya then said,"Appi and Jiju are in a problem with Aapi's visa and she said it might take a month to fix it."Asad looked at Zoya annoyed and said,"ok Muskaan will stay in Najma's room." Dilshad,"Ok and Asad remember don't judge Muskaan about her clothes she is from London so obviously she would dress like that." Asad,"I think I can see how other girls dress like when they live in diffrent countries." He was looking at Zoya while saying that. Dilshad,"Asad what did I tell you.." Asad didn't reply and continued reading his newspaper. Zoya then whispered to Najma,"Whos Muskaan?" Najma,"Shes mine and bhaijaan's cousin." Zoya replied,"Oh ok, phupi has a sibling?" Najma just looked at her a little upset,Zoya noticed and decided to shut up. Asad then spoke quietly,"Does he know shes staying with us?" Dilshad said upset,"I am sure he already know since she stays here whenever she comes and I don't think he knows Muskaan is coming." Asad then said,"I don't think he needs to know." Dilshad replied,"Asad I think he needs to know." Zoya whispered to Najma,"Who are they talking about." Najma replied slowly,"No one." and she continued eating her breakfast. Zoya decided not to talk about this and continued eating her breakfast,but still thinking who could "he" be.

In Asad's office-
Asad was in his office when he got a call. He answered the call and before he could say hello someone else did. It was Ayaan."Salikum Bhaijaan." Asad smiled and replied,"Salikum aslam." Ayaan then said,"bhaijaan theres great news! Nikkhat ka rishta pakka hogia!" Asad smiled when Ayaan told him that his sister is getting married and then he said,"Yeh toh bhoot achi bhaat hai,give her my best wishes." Ayaan then frowned and said,"Bhaijaan wouldn't it be great if you gave her best wishes to her." Asad said."Ayaan I think its better if no one knows the truth and that we won't meet." Ayaan frowned and said,"but Bhaijaan you know that my day is terrible without meeting you." Asad,"I know,but we have to do this for Nikkhat and until she gets married we won't meet." Ayaan sighed and then Asad said,"anyways you know Muskaan is coming to India next week." Ayaan smiled and said," Thats awesome remember when we were kids and I would always pull a prank on her." Asad said,"yes then she would slap you." Ayaan laughed and said,"Shes not like other girls." Then Asad went serious and said,"Does he know." Ayaan said,"No abbu doesn't know." Asad then said,"Its better if he doesn't." Ayaan frowned and said,"but bhaijaan is phupi coming with her?" Asad said,"no shes not coming." Ayaan then said,"Bhaijaan I want to meet her when she gets here." Asad said,"I know I just called her when I came to the office she said that she wants to meet you when she gets to India." Ayaan said,"I know she can never stay away from me." Asad said,"Ayaan" Ayaan said,"anyways bhaijaan I have to go after all Nikhat is getting engaged soon so there are alot of things to do." Asad said,"ok allah haifiz." Ayaan,"Allah hafiz." Asad put his phone down and went back to work.
Precap:Muskaan's entry and Muskaan messing with Asad and ZoyaSmile
I made this chapter longer and I hope you enjoyed this part! Please comment and likeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by AsYa_fan - 03 March 2013 at 5:28pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6ash12Nazz1992biebsnilorinaJasleen_asya--Yashvi--roses.09Aym7pallavisarkargeshiga54Angel.Khushiksenjanestone6arhifandebihoneey95sumatra1234rhythmsanghshobakvranukamakshizoeasadIlloKrystal001kandygroverChinnu.Munnushabana20Asya0910.Suhasini.irock321Cythereacutiepreetblessed4princeegoyalmysticloverrsk16Santhu.The.KingAsyalovervrindaguptaA.HajnalEnchantresssophie420shikaDDasifiqbalshanopamaasyaforlifeLuvUAsYaDiVirgo-Yuks-raneebGroverAddictDeadDevilcrazy4KASH_ARadventure_gurl..vidhi..shanakyasharan

suchishah

suchishah

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hey...first above all thanks for the pm...

U r a great writer...fantastic update ...I seriously wanna know how muskaan mess up!!!!!!!so pllleeeaaazzzeee   update fast...till then take care...

AsYa_fan

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchishah

Hey...first above all thanks for the pm...

U r a great writer...fantastic update ...I seriously wanna know how muskaan mess up!!!!!!!so pllleeeaaazzzeee   update fast...till then take care...
Aww thanks actually I loved writing stories I started writing stories when I was 7... and I am sure you will enjoy Muskaan's entry shes gonna shine a light in Asad and Zoya's relationshipWink and I will either update today for tomorrow

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
The parts were amazing!
Please add me to the pm list! 
Update soon, can't wait for Muskaan's entry. 

AsYa_fan

irock321

Goldie

irock321

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
ahaha Asad and Zoya ...their arguments are the best! xD LOL Anyways loved the chapter ...perfect! Can't wait for Muskaan's entry. Thanks for the PM. :) 

AsYa_fan

kandygrover

Goldie

kandygrover

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Llooved it... Amazing update

AsYa_fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top