Qubool Hai

Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 90

Chinnu.Munnu

Goldie

Chinnu.Munnu

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
nice part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndianRapunzelAsYa_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 24)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Narikg

Narikg

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
nice one...pls will you PM me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fan

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,sorry thats it took a little longer to update,actually I go to school everyday and then I have to go to toutering on Mondays and Thursdays and I get a lot of homework,but I think week after next week I have no school for a week so I will update everyday first thing,but remember to keep commenting after every update if you want a PM anyways heres the update,enjoy!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                   ~Destiny~
In the morning in the khan house-
Asad was the first one at the table and had a his favorite black coffee mug in his hand and his newspaper in the other. Muskaan came and said good morning to him and Asad said Good morning back. Muskaan noticed Asad looking over at the stairs and then asked,"bhaijaan who are you waiting for?"

Asad said,"Ammi." Truthfully he was waiting for Zoya.
Then Dilshad came with Najma and Muskaan said,"here is Ammi." Dilshad said,"Salaamikum." Asad wished her back looked at his newspaper,but he wasn't focused cause he was waiting for Zoya and her sheyaris to start. Ammi noticed this and asked,"kya hua Asad?"
Asad said embarresed,"Nothing." Then Zoya came and Asad smiled in his head. Asad pretended to read his newspaper. Then Zoya said,"salaamikum."
The 3 ladies said salaam back. 
Then Zoya said,"phupi I have some important work so I have to leave immediently after breakfest." Then Dilshad said,"Ok."
Then Asad said normally,"If you want I will drop you off wherever you are going." Then Zoya hesitated,"No Mr. Khan I am fine."
Asad was hurt inside when she said that then Muskaan said,"Zoya its ok I mean its not a bad thing if bhaijaan takes you." She continued her breakfest after saying that and after a while Zoya nodded and said,"Ok" Asad felt a warm feeling inside when she said that and Muskaan noticed and smiled secretly.
Zoya and Asad stood and left. Muskaan smiled to herself and said to herself,"Impossible."
In the car-
Asad and Zoya were in the car and Asad was driving. Zoya was bored and started on the radio and then Teri Meri came on. After the part ik ladka aur ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi, Asad and Zoya somehow felt unconfortable and Zoya closed it.
Suddenly a car came in and almost hit them,but Asad went to the side and the car dangerously went to the side,but Asad covered Zoya and scratched himself. When they were safe Asad went outside and said,"What the hell?!" Zoya came out of the car and calmed Asad down and saw his hand bleed and went to the car and got out a hankercheif and grabbed his hand a tied the hankercheif around his wound and Asad looked at her. (Mitwa) Then when Zoya was done and then locked at Asad and their eyes locked. Then their eyes unlocked when a car went passing by really fast. Zoya went to the car and Asad followed. Zoya closed her eyes when she sat down on the passenger seat. She opened her eyes and looked at Asad and then looked at the window.
After a couple moments they reached Zoya's destination
Zoya went out of the car and then looked at Asad and Asad looked at Zoya. Asad felt somehow scared and didn't want Zoya to leave,not even for a moment. Zoya slowly closed the door. Asad felt like grabbing Zoya's hand and pulling her close to him. He didn't want her to leave him. He felt like something was gonna happen that would seperate him and his Zoya. Asad started the car and looked at Zoya who disappeared while  walking somewhere else. Asad felt like he lost Zoya. Then he whispered,"Zoya"
Asad slowly drove the car away still in fear that he would loose his Zoya forever. 
Zoya walked and felt like something bad was gonna happen to her,but she ignored the feeling and continued on what she was doing. Zoya had a secret, a secret she could not tell anyone. It was that years ago her abbu left her for another woman and he killed her ammi. Zoya secretly came to India in order to search for her abbu. She had a place to stay,it was her abbu's old home. When she realized the house was burnt down when she came,she had nowhere to go. Thats when Dilshad came and took her to her home. Zoya was searching for her abbu to learn why he killed her ammi. She was in tears and then a man came to her and said,"Follow me,I will take you to your abbu." Zoya was confused and said,"Who are you?" The man said,"No questions,you want to know the truth? Then follow me." Zoya didn't budge. Then man sighed and said,"You want to know why your abbu killed you ammi and who your abbu is?" Zoya nodded slowly. The man said,"Trust me,I will tell you everything." Zoya felt desperate and then the man said,"You are Zoya Farioqqi right? You are trying to look for your abbu right?" Zoya nodded and the man took out a picture just like Zoya had and said,"I have the same picture." Zoya was shocked and the man said,"Now you trust me?" Zoya nodded and then followed the man. Zoya felt insecure about the man,but she was desperate.
The man led her to a dark place. Then the man said,"sit here." He pulled out a chair and Zoya sat down and then suddenly something hit her head,very hard and then she almost fell unconcious and then she saw the man smiling  and a woman came,It was Razia. Zoya then whispered,"Asad" and fell unconcious.
In Asad's office he felt something happened to Zoya and stood and said,"Zoya"

Precap:Asad yelling Zoya and trying to find Zoya

Hey guys,I hope you enjoyed this part! Please comment and like oh and remember if you want a PM comment on every part I update!

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21sweety3773khalidamohamed6dreamygirl_95rimssssssash12biebsmages1866Diya.mishrascarletgirlmalar3Aym7Mahnoorkhanpallavisarkargeshiga54varshificatash05arhifandebiSajilisharanukamakshitishmafee-feeGeet_HaankitabaranbindasssIllosakshiksgkandygroverChinnu.MunnuAsya0910shabana20ksenirock321saina01kamnajazmeenblessed4princeegoyalSparkling-eyes5vrindaguptaGudduluvsmysticloverrsk16Asyaloversophie420EnchantressanopamaasifiqbalshShubh007awesomeDiVirgomeow23zhasan2GroverAddictraneeb..vidhi..Linsie-RohitMaxwell-

irock321

Goldie

irock321

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Perfect!!!! I love it ...omggg I'm scared for Zoya! That biatch Razia always ruins everything ...I hope she dies cause she deserves it -.- !!! Imma stop myself right here otherwise I'm gonna start ranting xD loll Please coninuee :D I love it!!! 

AsYa_fan

misha93

misha93

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Wonderful! I cant wait to see Asad's reaction! Love it hehe

AsYa_fan

princess101

IF-Rockerz

princess101

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged