Qubool Hai

Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 90

Page 1
Page   of 90
Page 3 Page 90

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Stunnerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Beautiful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiQuboolhaiAsYa_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny an AsYa FF (part26,page 84) (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Beautiful
Thank youSmileSmileSmile

letsrockshona

IF-Dazzler

letsrockshona

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

outstanding os...please continue soon and plz pm me thanks

great work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_fan

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
really nice plzz continue!!!

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Very nice
 I love the beginning, the build up leave you wanting more.
Please continue soon

Manpreet23

Manpreet23

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Nice start, do continue soon :)

suchishah

suchishah

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
It's beautiful...u did fantastic job...keep going on it dear...and I hope u will continue soon

Pls pm me if possible...tc

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I am back with the second update, I hope you enjoy this partSmileSmileSmile 
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
In the middle of nowhere-
Asad,Najma,and Dilshad had left and Zoya was again alone and upset. She started crying
Zoya: Allah please help me I am all alone and I don't know where to go please help me allah
Then someone replied,"why don't you come with us."
Zoya thought it wa Dilshad,but she was wrong in front of her were 4 men who didn't look like gentlemen
Zoya replied,"wh-who are you."
Then one man replied who seemed like the leader,"You just said allah please help me and now come with us."
Something told Zoya not to trust these men
Zoya replied nervous,"no I can't, I don't even know you."
Then the man replied,"I said come with us."
He almost grabbed her hand,but another hand his hand.
Zoya looked and it was Asad. Asad came in front of Zoya while she slowly backed away.
The man replied,"arre ab yeh hero kaha se aya."
The gunda pushed Asad,but Asad then punched him
Then two goons grabbed Asad,but Asad punched them and was free. He punched one guy in stomach. He kicked the leader. One man grabbed Zoya,but Najma and Dilshad arrived and Dilshad slapped the man,but one man grabbed Dilshad. Asad saw this and got angry and punched the guy and then kicked him,leaving the goon unconcious. Everyone was down.
Zoya looked at Asad thankfully and said slowly,"thank you."
Asad just looked at her.
Dilshad then looked at Zoya worried and said,"beta I told you should have come,now you won't say anything,you are coming home with us until you contact your family."
Asad,"but ammi-" Dilshad interrupted him and said,"ab kuch aur nahi,chalo ghar chaliye." Zoya nodded slowly and took her suitcase,but Dilshad stopped her. Dilshad,"Asad carry her bags to the car." Zoya,"its ok,I am can handle it." Dilshad replied,"no,Asad I told you to do something." Asad replied looking at his ammi,"yes Ammi." Asad took Zoya's bags and went to put them in the car. Dilshad looked and Zoya and asked,"beta ab chaliye." Zoya replied,"ji." Zoya,Najma,and Dilshad went in the car. Asad then went to the driver's seat and started the car and started driving. Dilshad broke the silence and said,"beta aup ka naam kya hain." Zoya replied," Zoya." Dilshad smiled. Dilshad,"bhot pyaara sa naam hain." Zoya smiled at her compliment and Najma said," humara naam hain Najma." Zoya smiled at Najma and said,"bhoot cute sa naam hain." Najma replied," Thank you and by the way tumara naam etna kum nahi hain,after all it means life you know." Zoya smiled at her compliment. Dilshad then said,"yeh humara beta Asad hain." Zoya looked at Asad and Asad just continued driving,but was still listening to the conversation.

Then in a couple of minutes later they reached the Khan mansion. They entered the house and Zoya put her bags down. Zoya looked around the house in amusment. Zoya,"wow its such a beautiful house!" Dilshad,"thank you Asad designed it." Zoya looked at Asad smiling and replied," well is baat par ek sher,"ap ke ghar mein mohobaat hain iss gadar chaiy hui,ap ke ghar mein mohobaat hain gadar chaiy hui, dewaare tak lovers hain kono mein mika karti hain."(this sher was in the show when Zoya entered Asad's house.)

Dilshad and Najma laughed,but Asad just rolled his eyes. Dilshad then thought,"I wonder what sorrow made this bechari so upset." Asad,"ammi I am going to bed." Asad started walking,but Dilshad stopped him. Dilshad,"wait beta can you take Zoya to the guest room." Asad stopped and replied not looking at Zoya or Dilshad,"ok,ap humara saath chaliye." Zoya took her bags with the help of Asad and went upstairs.
Precap: Asya argument
I hope you guys liked this part and please comment and like!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...khalidamohamed6sweety3773dreamygirl_95ash12Manellbiebstinkerlove9849565007AphroditefallenDannyelanilorinaroses.09Aym7pallavisarkararhifandebiCuriousmindgeshiga54ranukamakshifee-feeIlloAlveena12Cindrella3ankitabaransakshiksgsowmy18--Ritzz--ksenluvushivin1kandygrover.Suhasini.irock321Krystal001rads73937shabana20Chinnu.Munnukajal620mysticloverprinceegoyalrsk16AsyaloverMeetPremeersanjana yadavblessed4CythereacutiepreetSanthu.The.KingvrindaguptaGudduluvssophie4204ever4loveA.HajnalEnchantressshikaDDasyaforlifesheilasandhuanopamaasifiqbalshLuvUAsYajanu1610krati5risingsea101DiVirgohelen_of_troyawesome-Yuks-adventure_gurlDeadDevilcrazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictdevildiva21..vidhi..raneebshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top