Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
very niceee 
read it just nw
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.
zoya is in danger, raziya can do anything.
pls cont soon.
thanks for pm.
Ash0509 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its good...eagerly waiting for asad's reaction...plzz pm me..
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super Duper part!!...
Loving Muskaan..every opportunity she gets to get Asya together,she takes it.. Its  sweet & cute of her!!... 
Wat is Razia going to do wid Zoya??..Will Asad find her??
Thanks for the pm...
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb part 
Please continue soon
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!
Thanks for the pm!
Hope Zoya is save!
Chinnu.Munnu thumbnail
Wonderful..Thanks for the PM.
scarletgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 dnt knw wt razia will do to her...but Asad will surely cm...update soon n thnkz for d pm dear
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awww it such a cute ff plz do continue and pm me too
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys,sorry for updating after a while,actually I was at school and I had a lot of homework so I couldn't update,but I am now. Anyways enjoy,oh and remember to comment after update to have a PM sent to you for the next! Thanks and enjoy!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

~Destiny~
Asad went home early because he was worried something happened to Zoya. Dilshad and Muskaan were confused when they found Asad come home early

"Bhaijaan why are  you here so early? Even Najma hasn't returned." said Muskaan.

Then Asad asked ignoring her question,"Wheres Zoya?"

Muskaan and Dilshad were shocked by his sudden worry for Zoya and then Dilshad said,"She hasn't came yet."
Then Muskaan said worried,"Its been 3 hours since she left and she hasn't even called me yet."

Then Asad quickly tried to call Zoya and then he got frustrated when she didn't pick up. He tried a couple more times and when she didn't pick up and threw his phone to ground in anger. Muskaan and Dilshad looked at him worried and shocked.

Then Dilshad said,"Asad she might be busy."
Then Asad said worried and angry,"No Ammi I know somethings not right."

Then Muskaan said,"How?"

Asad looked at her and Dilshad with some tears in his eyes(Mitwa)
He slowly went to his room and shut the door slowly and sat on his couch with his hands in his head confused. He remembered the times he spent with Zoya and started crying. (Aahitien)

Then Muskaan opened the door slowly and looked at Asad crying. She sat next to him and then said,"Bhaijaan,why are you so worried for Zoya?" Asad looked at her teary eyed and then she continued,"Why are you so lost without her? Why do you feel so weak and restless without her?"
Then Asad said,"I don't know"
Then Muskaan said,"One word,love,you are in love with Zoya bhaijaan!"
Then Asad said,"No,and please don't bring this up."
Then Muskaan said,"Ok bhaijaan,but you will soon realise the truth,anyways I asked one of my friends that works in the phone company to trace her number. She will call any second."
Then after a minute Muskaan's phone rang and Asad and Muskaan stood and Asad said,"Pick it up hurry!"
The Muskaan said,"Hello?"
But Asad took the phone from her hands and said,"Hello can you please tell me where the area is that the number is traced in?"
Then a girl said,"Yes it is in the old shankar doll factory."
Then Asad said,"Thank you!"
Then the girl said,"No problem anything to bring two people together!"
Then Muskaan took the phone from confused Asad and said,"Heyy Naina um lets talk later and thanks for bringing Ammi and Zoya together!"
Then she hung up quickly and said,"Lets go,but wait I will bring my first aid kit cause I think we need it."

Muskaan left and Asad got his coat and keys and left.

In the gudia factory-
Razia was looking at Zoya in disgust and said to one goon,"this girl and her stupid ammi are the reason why my life was almost ruined."
Then the goon said,"What will happen to her?"
Then Raziya said,"The same thing that happened to her ammi,die in my hands and burn!"
Then a goon said,"What about sir,does he know?"
Raziya said angrily,"No and he never will,he doesn't even know that the blame is on him and that this girl thinks that he killed her ammi and not me!"
Then she looked at her closly and said,"This girl looks disgusting its a good thing Siqqudi doesn't know this girl and he would rather kill her himself! Look at her clothes! Disguisting!"
She then told the goon,"Quickly light this place up again and then later take the body away and inform me!"
Then a goon came up to her and said,"Ma'aam I found out that this girl stays with Asad Ahmed Khan!"
Then Razia was very shocked and said,"Kya? Then the blame should go to the family and it should look like a suicide attempt and then double for us,this mistake will go away and I will seek my revenge on that Asad Ahmed Khan!"
She then left in a smirk

In the car-
Asad was driving while Muskaan was navigating
At the same time the goons were putting on the fire and Zoya was regaining concious.
Then Muskaan looked at Asad and smiled and was happy that Asad cared for Zoya and then continued navigating
Then Muskaan noticed something and then said,"bhaijaan look smoke! Plus thats exactly where the gudia factory is!"
Asad was shocked and went there
Then he saw the factory and people around it
He then parked the car and Muskaan and Asad ran there
Then Asad said,"This is it! Which means Zoya is in here."
Then Muskaan said,"Why would she be here? I think something is wrong"
Then Asad closed his eyes and felt Zoya's presence and opened his eyes and said,"Zoya"
He then ran to the factory and Muskaan said,"Zoya?"
Then some men tried to stop him,but he pushed them all at once and then ran into the burning gudia factory. Fear swept through Asad. 
He ran into the factory and then yelled,"ZOYA,ZOYA!!!!"
Asad ran in and then kept on yelling,"ZOYA!"

Zoya heard his scream and tried to say,"Asad"
Asad felt tears coming and then kept on yelling,"Zoya!"
He then stopped and closed his eyes and then opened it and then walked to a room that was burning. He then swept throught the fire and saw Zoya and Zoya saw him and smiled weakly and then Zoya said softly,"A-Asad." Asad went to her with tears(Aahiten). He then untied the rope and then Zoya hugged him and he hugged her back. They both cried in eachothers arm and then Zoya started to faint and then she said,"A-Asad." Asad put his finger on her lip and then Zoya fainted. Asad carried her to the entrance. He kept on looking at her ignoring the fire. (Mitwa) Then he went outside and then Muskaan saw them and then Asad quickly went to her and put her gently on the grass.
Muskaan then said,"Bhaijaan pani." Asad then got the water and then Muskaan checked Zoya's pulse and then cleaned the ash on her face. She dripped some water on to her face. Then she said,"bhaijaan can you get me more cloth in the car." Asad nodded and then stood,but stopped because Zoya kept an strong grip on his hand and wouldn't let go. Muskaan smiled a little and then Zoya whispered a little faint,"Asad" (Mitwa)
Then Muskaan said,"I will get it." She left and then Asad sat next to her and cleaned her face and carressed it. Muskaan came and saw them and smiled and then said,"Bhaijaan sprinkle some water on her." He did exactly what she said and then Zoya started breathing more and then opened her eyes. Muskaan said to lighten up the mood,"Finally you woke up madam!"
Asad helped Zoya and made her drink some water.
They kept on looking at eachother. Muskaan then said,"Lets go home Zoya needs some rest." Asad nodded and then carried Zoya in his arms. Then when he put Zoya in the back she still didn't let go of his hand and then Muskaan said,"Bhaijaan I think you need to stay in the backseat with her,I mean for support,I will drive." She got the keys and Asad put Zoya's head on his lap. He carressed it thinking Muskaan wasn't looking,but he was wrong.

In the khan house-
Asad took Zoya in khan house in his arms and Muskaan was behind them. Dilshad came and said,"What happened"
Muskaan said,"I will explain later,but Zoya needs rest."
Dilshad nodded and Asad took Zoya to her room.
Muskaan smiled and thought,"Bhaijaan wether you admit it or not,but I know that you are in love with your Ms.Farioqqi."

Precap:Asad takes care of Zoya

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this update and please comment and like. It took me a while to make this so please comment!!!!