starsanjana thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this is really good waiting to read more
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsanjana

this is really good waiting to read more

Can u tell me who you want as a couple? Humeria-Ayaan or Muskaan-Ayaan? Thanks for the compliment😊😊😊
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update!
Thanks for the pm!
Love how Muskaan was teasing Asad! 
I think Humeria and Ayaan, cause I feel bad for Humeria! 

suchishah thumbnail
Hiii...first of all thanx for pm...u made me again speechless...loved d way muskaan teased AAK...muskaan will definitely bring them together...I want more of asya...plzzz update soon...if mm possible pls pm me next time too...'

U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!Edited by suchishah - 11 years ago
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophie420

Nice Update!
Thanks for the pm!
Love how Muskaan was teasing Asad! 
I think Humeria and Ayaan, cause I feel bad for Humeria! 

Thanks!!! I will see maybe Humeria-Ayaan
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all, LOLOLOL Muskaan xD Love this character!!!  πŸ˜† πŸ‘ I loved this update!! Just perfect!! I really wanna see a nice bond between Muskaan and Zoya...because they are so similar ...and then of course Najma as well...you should have something like maybe all three girls go and see Ayaan in the next chapter...either way is good! Your way is probably much much better! I think it's better to see Muskaan and Ayaan together ...they're very similar but then I think that Muskaan is similar to Zoya ...very actually! Isn't that the reason why Zoya isn't meant for Ayaan...because both are crazy and epic! ...So now I think that Ayaan and Humaira should be together ...as Humaira is sort of of the calm and mature type ..someone who can keep Ayaan grounded but then maybe that's just me feeling pity for Humaira...Idk! Anyways...whatever you choose for Ayaan is perfectly fine for me! Asad and Zoya are just more important ;) xD lolll 

^ Woah that's my longest comment ever!!! I guess that's just how much I like this fanfic! πŸ˜³
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o wooowww, kya baat hai, i love this new character Muskan, she is soo bubbly and sweet, i loved the way she said that asad and zoya make a great couple, and the way she was teasing asad was sooo hilarious...she is so similiar to zoya, i would love to see all the four women of the KHAN resident to get together and make life tough for asad, it will be fun to read...anyways a huge thank you for writing a  wonderful update, and for the pm

kdramafan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice updates. Continue soon
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchishah

Hiii...first of all thanx for pm...u made me again speechless...loved d way muskaan teased AAK...muskaan will definitely bring them together...I want more of asya...plzzz update soon...if mm possible pls pm me next time too...'

U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Thank!!! I am gonna make more AsYa scenes and romantic ones. I will try to update today and I will pm you next time
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: irock321

First of all, LOLOLOL Muskaan xD Love this character!!!  πŸ˜† πŸ‘ I loved this update!! Just perfect!! I really wanna see a nice bond between Muskaan and Zoya...because they are so similar ...and then of course Najma as well...you should have something like maybe all three girls go and see Ayaan in the next chapter...either way is good! Your way is probably much much better! I think it's better to see Muskaan and Ayaan together ...they're very similar but then I think that Muskaan is similar to Zoya ...very actually! Isn't that the reason why Zoya isn't meant for Ayaan...because both are crazy and epic! ...So now I think that Ayaan and Humaira should be together ...as Humaira is sort of of the calm and mature type ..someone who can keep Ayaan grounded but then maybe that's just me feeling pity for Humaira...Idk! Anyways...whatever you choose for Ayaan is perfectly fine for me! Asad and Zoya are just more important ;) xD lolll 

^ Woah that's my longest comment ever!!! I guess that's just how much I like this fanfic! πŸ˜³

I loved reading your comment😊😊😊😊 I am gonna make more bonding of Muskaan,Zoya,and Najma and I will make more Asad-Zoya scenes and probably more Humeira trying to get Ayaan to pay attention to her scenes😊😊😊