Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

My POV + Goodbye...

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Note before you start reading:

This post is my POV and mines only. You don't have to agree with it but I would appreciate it that if you don't...then ignore this thread. I'm just making this to say what I feel before I leave, which is in no way against the rules. I don't want any trouble...

Hey guys,

So apparently I'm one of those 'stubborn' AnShians. What to do...I can't help it. I am who I am. I've decided to take a much needed break from this forum and some of its members but before I go I have the need to say what/how I feel. 

Siddharth and Pratyusha are the face of MY AnSh...Sid is MY Shiv and Prats is MY Anandi. NO ONE can ever take their place...and I repeat NO ONE! I don't have anything against the new girl. I don't care how she looks and I don't care how she acts. She will never be MY Anandi.

I don't have to wait and see how Toral does because whenever I see her my mind will always compare her to Prats and wonder what would've been different. The 'what ifs' will forever be there! Yes I am vain and technical like that!

Now that they have replaced my Anandi how can I see AnSh as the same? I can't. They're no longer AnSh...that's Shiv with some other woman! I won't say that AnSh is dead...because their beautiful memories live in my heart. But for all intents and purposes that is just what they are. They're no more for me. That doesn't mean that I'll stop loving them. I can't. I'm gonna continue to make siggy/avi/vms on MY AnSh and maybe even write whenever I feel like it. That's my prerogative.  

As for BV, I think it's a sinking ship...with only one hope and that is Siddharth. The onus lies on him. If he can pull it off then awesome...if he can't then I hope he realizes before it's too late.

As for this forum...I am tired of reading all the posts and being told how to feel, what to do, what not to do! I am also tired of being called all sorts of things.

Sorry to shock you all but I am one of those 'immature' and 'dramatic' people who gets attached to actors + characterization and not only characterization. Kya kare?! I am only human. I've emotions and feelings and I get attached. I can't help it. What I don't like is people condemning me for this! I am not a magician like some of you!

If we weren't meant to get attached to actors at all then this would've been a radio show...the characters would've been faceless and everyone would've been free to imagine whoever they want! But alas, this is television...a VISUAL medium!

I know some people who say they're attached to characterization alone but then they also contradict themselves and say that if Sid left the show they'd cry. What to make of that?! I can't survive in a place with such two-faced people.

Ok...I'm done now and with that I'm out! Goodbye for now.

Wish you guys all the best...

To my peeps, I'll meet you on the other side! Tongue

V. Heart

#my opinion!

#no offense!

#if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all!

Edited by Vedo - 02 March 2013 at 9:24pm

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergnilaizasahasra2006sriyajokristinavasicjack0007bibir3cosmoanamika84justgeniusSinSinbrick_redPiggiessudhajovasanthimraoShaista33mmishra1NDDgirlmansimatPopo.charu.jTenakdoka1709ananhitathe_Rijsaaskamina92Cicajadra211ollaSOFFI007Maja86BhaadmejaaKalimerayzyzalisa112Priya901divine_16savianidadisabihpussycatekthatigerdeepa911lavyajpudioaz30jrmahulibooksfreak07TheImbecileAryaScosmogirl77PoojaSushItarsk16hookedKwitKattsMisseshailovebandinidivyasnSiriuslySujalmelliflousshanta123123fastforwardSiya_ms.dhingrapAL-pALMINA1971JecaloveanshDryaMomrinPiyuu_SRKroberoiMehek25AziyaleavesandwavesMalikaxaviaraBul3BlukittensmekerMithi_vanitistaamilindroseDaltonikop93StephiJaymaaBikicaServianaVerboseGsladjana333buzzy.reenaholiAkkiHPOliveWellingtonnn027HemaG

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
...Siddharth and Pratyusha are the face of MY AnSh...Sid is MY Shiv and Prats is MY Anandi. NO ONE can ever take their place...and I repeat NO ONE! I don't have anything against the new girl. I don't care how she looks and I don't care how she acts. She will never be MY Anandi...

You wrote my thoughts Vedo. I have nothing to add. Love you dear!!! Friends forever!!!HeartHug

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergnilaizasriyajocosmokristinavasicbibir3justgeniusdoka1709saaskamina92CicaollaSOFFI007Maja86PiggiesTenakvasanthimraosbadamdeepa911yzyzalisa112ZarnaakaliopadadisabihSiya_ppp333MINA1971TheImbecilehookedshanta123123fastforwardAziyaJecaloveanshDryakop93StephiBikicaJaymaaMalikasmekerDaltonixaviaraVishakha_Sakhisladjana333nn027

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys, when you make new VM with new shivanandi and FF/OS .i never  give you comments.Cry

My heart and mind never be accept new anandi.Cry I stop watch BV forever beause when see shiv/Sid I miss my old anandi/Pratt.Cry

Vedo...Hug

Edited by shivanandi78 - 02 March 2013 at 4:19pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

milosergsriyajocosmokristinavasicbibir3Tenakmina92doka1709PiggiesvasanthimraoNDDgirlollaCicaSOFFI007Maja86yzyzalisa112ekthatigerdeepa911dadisabihkaliopaSiya_fastforwardDryaloveanshAziyaMalikaVishakha_SakhiStephiBikicakop93smekerDaltonisladjana333Serviana

olla Senior Member
olla
olla

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Nice post Vedo Clap you explained everything, explained just how we feel...
Broken Heart Broken Heart and this is how we feel Broken HeartBroken Heart

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

kristinavasiccosmosaaskamina92doka1709TenakvasanthimraoPiggiesCicaSOFFI007Maja86alisa112yzyzdeepa911kaliopafastforwardSiya_TheImbecileilovebandiniAziyaDryaloveanshStephiBikicaJaymaasmekerDaltoniVishakha_Sakhisladjana333Serviana

Tenak Senior Member
Tenak
Tenak

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written. I agree.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosaaskadoka1709PiggiesvasanthimraoCicaSOFFI007ollaMaja86yzyzdeepa911kaliopaSiya_fastforwardDryaloveanshJaymaaStephismekerDaltoniVishakha_Sakhisladjana333Serviana

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I understand, Vedo. You took the words out of my mouth, even though I'm not leaving just yet. Hug (and lol, the only real reason I'm not leaving yet is so I can vent in the official Prats leaving thread).

I'm also annoyed at the people who're calling everyone who feels this way 'childish' and 'dramatic'. You may not understand, but ever heard of this thing called sympathy?

Also, I've been reading too many comments along the lines of 'you're all so silly for getting attached to the actors, I'm smarter, I only look at the characters.' That's a misunderstanding. I'm not madly in love with Prats and I'm not on the edge of my seat waiting for her next project. What I loved was Prats as Anandi. This is a visual medium, and the face, expressions and mannerisms I associate with Anandi the character have been changed abruptly and mid-road. It's very different from the case with Avika to Pratyusha because that was Anandi's growing up. This is literally like someone put another human being in place of one of my friends and told me to go on pretending it's still my old friend.

Also I'm not saying goodbye because I know I will see your VM's and creations about the jodi I fell in love with. I know you love their memories too much to stay away from making beautiful tributes to them, and I'll be there to appreciate them. I'm not of the camp you're saying goodbye to. Hug

Edited by Shivandi - 02 March 2013 at 4:04pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

kristinavasiccosmoSinSincharu.jNDDgirlvasanthimraosbadamPiggiesTenaksaaskaruhi86doka1709ollaMaja86SOFFI007Cicayzyzkaliopamasindeepa911SiriuslySujalTheImbecilehookedKwitKattsfastforwardDryaAziyaloveanshStephiJaymaaMalikaVishakha_SakhiBlukittensmekerDaltonisladjana333Serviana

loveansh IF-Rockerz
loveansh
loveansh

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
SmileMy dear Vedo, HeartHugHeart

I guess I am another one of many stubborn Anshians on this forum. I can completely understand you,since I feel the same Broken Heart,  and I love you for all that,  what you are.

I love your emotions and feelings and your capability to get attached, that makes you such adorable and awesome person that I am so proud to get to know. I loved all your stories, Vms, caps and siggies, and your dedication to our AnSh, and I will miss you a lot as much as I will miss our AnSh.  I am happy that you will continue with your creative work and I wish you all the best in it.

I hope we meet again maybe on some new show, maybe the one with Sid and Prats in it, because I hope there are some smart and clever producer who notice the magical chemistry they share.

Love youHeart, wish you all the best and take care.

Edited by loveansh - 02 March 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmoSinSinTenakNDDgirlvasanthimraosaaskadoka1709mina92CicaollaSOFFI007Maja86alisa112yzyzkaliopadeepa911TheImbecilefastforwardSiya_DryaAziyaMalikasmekerDaltoniStephiJaymaaBikicaVishakha_SakhiServianasladjana333

MINA1971 IF-Dazzler
MINA1971
MINA1971

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

I regret that in my eyes India, a country with so many colors,

NOW GREY.

And because have been responsible you gentlemen C.V. BECAUSE YOU just one stroke

wiped COLORS

My English is desperate, I'm sorry

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosaaskadoka1709mina92TenakPiggiesvasanthimraoCicaollaSOFFI007yzyzdeepa911kaliopaSiya_KwitKattsTheImbecilefastforwardDryaloveanshJaymaaBikicaStephismekerDaltoniVishakha_Sakhisladjana333Serviana

Go to top