Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Kay, I have no self-control. I couldn't help myself, I just had to make a post even though I have an exam in less than 48 hours.

Anyways, first, the hug...AAAH OHMYGOD! I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END!

So now we all know what a true RishBala hug looks like when BOTH sides have mutual feelings! All the hugs from before had a bit of RK revenge in them. But this hug? It was PERFECT. 

AND! Finally, first kiss, even though it was a hand kiss from Madhu, I LOVED it! 

Madhu literally jumping into RK's arms and him hugging her tightly...giving her the "tight wala hug" that she asked for! Day Dreaming

Gosh, the hug couldn't have been any better than it was! Beautiful hug. Amazing! So gah, I don't even know what words to use anymore!

Secondly...SULTAN. LOL

I find his name funny, I don't know why. BUT I'm actually super excited for Avi's entry! I love Avi (not as much as RK though)! And I'm sure by the end of his part in MEIEJ, he'll have brought RK and Madhu together with his antagonistic ways! 

Cool how a DON will be falling for Madhu. Feel bad for her though...like, why can't a normal guy come into her life? Tongue

I have a feeling that Mr. Don will obviously hide his truth about being a don and when he falls in love with Madhu, he'll ask for her hand in marriage and Padmini might convince Madhu to move on in life. The entire time RK's just jealous, BUT THEN RK finds out Sultan's truth and he goes to stop Madhu's wedding. She'll be all like "Why can't you just let me be happy? Stop ruining my life!" and RK will present some evidence against Sultan and then Madhu will be all happy and she'll thank RK. Then a new track will take place in which Sultan goes after RK and Madhu! KAY GETTING CARRIED AWAY! Enough of my mini prediction! LOL

Don't they look good together? Not as good as RishBala, but still!

Is it too soon for this? LOL

Yes, I know, short post, but I've got studying to do! Bye!!

Edited by PrittB - 02 March 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaJaipritchoudhuryReyaPMishitamoreShadesofGrayfariha_92ritz81Onlinechic1sharminrima45chandan811tanu123cupcake247Monics316priyacabestloverrktharkeyviviamrosie111mahalaxmikHMianJhanvi11-Swetha-Kaygoham1000amni375xXxNoreen786xXxdesigrl414stressreliefsimrancutyRoohasamiaaman93aksujiAngeenaClara20ShazzieAshleyAngelenaNeutral_Monadestineyyy4ever4loveapplenpeachessree.gattushinseen-Rimsha-sizzlesCheckmateIWinAnoshka-the-Gemvampires-lover..Tangled..KittuPratzz__VJ__Blue_ScrubsAngel-33Dilsaybangalores-Veritaserum-LadyFlameninandMy_VivJaanDesire6Sagar21desaitnehakaribaSaiSZara_92.Shree.-Dil-ennishetrahmona_paksweWhite_lilyFallen AngelChandani_Csuk19DushtDanaf.RockchickFaizaankita24Little_Mermaid.crystalalenapunam2712-brokensoul---Udhay--_CookieMonster_manesha76-deepali17-blackb28bhanu_rekhag-Jwalamukhi-leelaa9sita11itsRitzi-wintergreen-Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hug + Sultan (With A Few Siggies)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armummy

IF-Dazzler

armummy

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Pritt beautiful HUG siggy ...

I don't like Sulatan to be an underworld don...not for sweet madhu ..it couls have been better if he was a movie star...

Underworld don -- it is uncomfortable ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseenSaiSHiddlestonedennishet

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
nice siggies
yes Avineesh as sultan and Drashti as madhu look so adorable ...
we still hv to wait for their scenes but i am sure they both will rock becaz avineesh and drashti both are good looking and hardworking .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tchoudhurygoham1000shinseencrystalalenaHiddlestonedSaiS--Udhay--

rktharkey

rktharkey

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THANKS PRITT 
LOVE UR SIGGY BUT ONE THING ..I NEVER EVER WANT ANYONE ELSE BETWEEN RISHBALA

nishsweetsbaisakh45SaiSHiddlestoned

Nian4life

Nian4life

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
awesome post, though i'm eagerly waiting for AR to enter but i just hope the CV's dont ruin the charachter of the leads and the antagonist!
Awesome prediction! can foresee it...
lastly, the forum misses you, so best of luck for your exams i hope they finish soon and your back!Big smile

goham1000HiddlestonedSaiS--Udhay--

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

I don't like Sulatan to be an underworld don...not for sweet madhu ..it couls have been better if he was a movie star...

may b he wil change after meeting with madhu and he will save madhus life also...so...deep down he will  a good man.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned--Udhay--

munaware

Groupbie

munaware

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HiddlestonedSaiS

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks!! And it is scary! Confused But I'm sure his role is to bring RishBala together!

Originally posted by sita11

nice siggies 
yes Avineesh as sultan and Drashti as madhu look so adorable ...
we still hv to wait for their scenes but i am sure they both will rock becaz avineesh and drashti both are good looking and hardworking .

Thank you!! And they are! I'm sure this track will be good!

Originally posted by rktharkey

THANKS PRITT 
LOVE UR SIGGY BUT ONE THING ..I NEVER EVER WANT ANYONE ELSE BETWEEN RISHBALA

Thank you!!! And me either! Don't worry though, Avi is just an entry, the story still revolves around RishBala! Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Nian4life

awesome post, though i'm eagerly waiting for AR to enter but i just hope the CV's dont ruin the charachter of the leads and the antagonist!
Awesome prediction! can foresee it...
lastly, the forum misses you, so best of luck for your exams i hope they finish soon and your back!Big smile

Thanks so much!! And I'm sure the CVs won't! They'll do great! Aww I miss you guys too! And I'll be done March 21st, then I get two weeks before finals!!

Originally posted by sita11

may b he wil change after meeting with madhu and he will save madhus life also...so...deep down he will  a good man.

Maybe! But I heard he's an antagonist! :O Maybe antagonist for RK but he'll be all good for Madhu!

Originally posted by munaware

nice post

Thanks!

Edited by PrittB - 02 March 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSsita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.