Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

:) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

Rude-dude

Rude-dude

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
C that's exactly my point...if u can't convince me u will turn me into a hater, give me names, Discourage and outnumber me.  Did I in any of my conversation mention tht I hated anyone. Did I try to convince tht or even hint tht yuvreen don't look good together? Or they should not be together? Or they are bad actors. Y u guys acting like 5 yr olds deprived of a sweet candy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":) (Page 5)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
ok..wait..what's your POV... ??

Rude-dude

Rude-dude

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
This is all ur assumptions. U think my way of sharing my pov is not good.  Why? Why can't I just say what I feel like. It was not an abuse, not bad mouthing anyone. Is this a place where u can only say things tht will pls everyone.

-Naz.Karam-

Coolbie

-Naz.Karam-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I don't have any problems of Rehan fans but apparently you don't like yuvreen fans.. I'm right na?

Edited by nazomel - 02 March 2013 at 1:07pm

Rude-dude

Rude-dude

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ms nazmoel thts ur assumption. 

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rude-dude

This is all ur assumptions. U think my way of sharing my pov is not good.  Why? Why can't I just say what I feel like. It was not an abuse, not bad mouthing anyone. Is this a place where u can only say things tht will pls everyone.

Ohh...god...tum shaanti se baat karo yaar...relax...no one is saying here that u r abusing..but looks like u r taking it...too personally...that we if we comment somewhat correcting u about the story..u r doing a crime...if u dnt want us to comment a bit not like u (or for a pov a bit different than yours)..plzz tell...we will leave Smile

-Naz.Karam-

Coolbie

-Naz.Karam-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
btw.. chocolate hows you?? :P
where were you yaar?? missed youHug

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazomel

btw.. chocolate hows you?? :P
where were you yaar?? missed youHug

tum log akshay ko chocolate kyn bolte ho???..plz tel me also...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.