Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

:) (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Hey rude dude welcome to the forum nd just wanna tel u this the best forum ever I hve visited as I entered the forum when RC entered nd I was really welcomed I m also a hardcore rc nd resu nd vivaan fan but everybody out here is so frndly but I only hve complaints for naz I cant forget sge promised me a vm of RC nd never made it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":) (Page 16)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ShalMaZ

Groupbie

ShalMaZ

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
welcome Rud-dude. lol, this was ur first post and BANG, u made the noisiest entry, i mean the hard hitting statement u made. that was some tongue in cheek humor Clap which i think was mistaken as an accusation to yuvreen fans.

BTW can i call u RD??  Wink

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I thlink RD sounds really good nd true RD u made a rocking entry  everybody has the right to voice out opinions and think thts really fait

Rude-dude

Rude-dude

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
*takes a bow* thank u ladies. U can call me ish or RD. Take ur pick. 
@aditi: When u don't talk what others want to hear, u are considered rude...that's y the name ;) I can't be diplomatic or politically correct in my speech no matter how hard I try
@shalmaz: thank god someone sees the humor in it. 
@mohiti: thank u 

Ps: I can't take or make buddy request ATM. My validation email has not been sent to me yet.. :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalMaZAditi_4ver

Rude-dude

Rude-dude

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
AND the name and other details I provide here are just an net avatar.

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
heyo mein bhi hun yahan...though am a die hard yuvreen fan but frnds banane mein no resu no yuvreen 4 me cuz wat materz to me is sum1 new for my endless bak bak...welcum 2 d forums.. vaise evryone is friendly ovr here... and this is d best forums wid no fan base divide so chill!!!!

Rude-dude

Rude-dude

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hi chaichil :)
Nice to meet u. Even if u are a Fan of Alisha's I don't understand how does it matter. U are still going to be the same charming lady that u are. So glad I am making new friends

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.