Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rude-dude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Exactly dude, just on kid spoiled theory is easy to understand. Why can't tht exceptional case be of vivaan. And why do u need a helper. That's the reason most of the people don't join these forums. Because new ones are always cornered with already existing gangs of friends ( I am not talking abt u guys) and their opinions. They just say its ur pov, but they always want to correct the pov to match their own pov. Why can't u guys stop convincing me that my pov is wrong. Why not just ignore if u don't agree. Don't take this as an argument or heated conversation...just a talk. No hard feelings
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shivinrocks

yeah..naz u cn join us in d chat...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

ok.. I only wanna say that RC is not loooking good with suvreen. I like RC but not with suvi coz he looks really older than suvi..! I really love YuvReen chemistry.. they are awesome!!😳 and they can't change the storyline. The storyline is about suvi and yuvi.. πŸ˜ƒ
Rude-dude thumbnail
Good night 
Sleep tight 
Don't let the bed bugs bite ;)
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rude-dude

Exactly dude, just on kid spoiled theory is easy to understand. Why can't tht exceptional case be of vivaan. And why do u need a helper. That's the reason most of the people don't join these forums. Because new ones are always cornered with already existing gangs of friends ( I am not talking abt u guys) and their opinions. They just say its ur pov, but they always want to correct the pov to match their own pov. Why can't u guys stop convincing me that my pov is wrong. Why not just ignore if u don't agree. Don't take this as an argument or heated conversation...just a talk. No hard feelings

hey chill..u hv ur own POV..i hv my own..m nt arguing..wt i flt ryt i xpressed it..n my frnd too kpt hs POV..n hez my frnd i cn say nethng 2 hm..n we r nt convincng u..
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivinrocks

hey chill..u hv ur own POV..i hv my own..m nt arguing..wt i flt ryt i xpressed it..n my frnd too kpt hs POV..n hez my frnd i cn say nethng 2 hm..n we r nt convincng u..

n i too ws a newbie few dez ago in d forum..n all d existng members hv gvn me sch a warm welcum...m realy overwhelmed wd der response..😊..n i luv dem all...πŸ˜†
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well...m just telling u the truth...m not here to support anyone really..rest u can do whatever u want to with your POV really...and just one thing...(no bashing this is..okay ?? 😊..) if u wud say someone that people here r jealous of RC and all...obviously...they will reply back to u with their justifications if they are not...and it's not that...we r forcing u to believe anything...people after yuvreen confession on the forum were thinking about RC also...which again won't happen if your statement was true πŸ˜Š
Rude-dude thumbnail
If u share the same views, u are def welcome...otherwise gameover. 

Lianaa thumbnail
I think Rude-dude is jelous of Yuvreen coz they are rocking :D
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Well...m just telling u the truth...m not here to support anyone really..rest u can do whatever u want to with your POV really...and just one thing...(no bashing this is..okay ?? 😊..) if u wud say someone that people here r jealous of RC and all...obviously...they will reply back to u with their justifications if they are not...and it's not that...we r forcing u to believe anything...people after yuvreen confession on the forum were thinking about RC also...which again won't happen if your statement was true πŸ˜Š

Very well said dear.!πŸ‘πŸΌ I thought after the confession new yuvreen LOVERS members will enter to this forum but I really didn't think that yuvreen haters will enterπŸ˜”
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If u share the same views, u are def welcome...otherwise gameover. 

Lol..yaar yahi toh nahi hai iss forum mein..u can share your views...there are RC lovers too on the forum...it's not like we ask them to get lost...but yes...don't put it up on people...if u say..people wanna kill alisha right now.πŸ˜† (m included in that force though πŸ˜›)..bcoz she is bad..ab voh bad hai...toh kya kare yaar..it's normal human mentality.. πŸ˜ƒ