Rude-dude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello fellow sg fans. I have been a an unregistered active follower of india- forums.com for quiet a few months now, but never bothered to take part in any of the discussions. But for past few days couldn't resist the temptation. 
I started watching sg from mid dec, the only reason I got hooked on to the series was RC and vivaan 

Ok the reason for my post is that I can't overlook how yuvreen fans want to hook up RC to the new girl. It's like if RC gets a new girl their yuvreen will be safe ( LOL) .. 

It only makes it more clear that RC's popularity is a threat to yuvreen
p.s. I am not a yuvreen or resu fan ...I am rehaan vivaan fan 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey gud 2 c u in d forum n participatng...😊..lt me crct u..RC ws nvr nor is a threat 2 yuvreen..no one cn separate yuvreen..nor alisha nor rc..han MU's hapns btwn ech n evry couple bt dey sort out..suvi hs alwez admired rc n luvd yuvi..well i too lyk vivvan n rc..der bonding is realy gr8 n a treat 2 wch..😊..bt dnt u thnk smtyms he acts too matured as compared to a 10 yr old kid..😉
Rude-dude thumbnail
Dude I hav a cousin 4 yrs old and he tells my sis who is 24 " u are too cute" not only that he says to everyone tht she is her gf, would hold her hand all the time, and won't allow her to sit with anyone else during family dinners. And he doesn't even belong to a city, he is from a small town, lmao..most of the kids talk all this stuff nowadays, but they def not understand it. But trust me they can talk all the crap that even we might not be knowing off

Tv is corrupting the little brats, hehe

And I knew my post will receive a lot of bashing from yuvreen lovers :p
shivinrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rude-dude

Dude I hav a cousin 4 yrs old and he tells my sis who is 24 " u are too cute" not only that he says to everyone tht she is her gf, would hold her hand all the time, and won't allow her to sit with anyone else during family dinners. And he doesn't even belong to a city, he is from a small town, lmao..most of the kids talk all this stuff nowadays, but they def not understand it. But trust me they can talk all the crap that even we might not be knowing off

Tv is corrupting the little brats, hehe

And I knew my post will receive a lot of bashing from yuvreen lovers :p

its nt abt bashng..n in forum nobdy bashes ne1..ds forum is for all sg luvers..we luv yuvreen..we luv rc n ech n evry character f d series..😊..ya i knw nw a dez kids r becmng too mch matured bt stl..evn rc kps on yellng @ vihaan dt ur a 10 yr old n wntd 2 hv gfs..co chill dude..evr1 hs der own POV..n hs d ryt 2 xpress..😉
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well..RC's popularity is not an issue..he can get as famous as he wants to...yes we want Yuvreen together always...but not ReSu...popularity wise...u make him as famous as he wants to...just want out yuvreen with each other..

shivinrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Well..RC's popularity is not an issue..he can get as famous as he wants to...yes we want Yuvreen together always...but not ReSu...popularity wise...u make him as famous as he wants to...just want out yuvreen with each other..

akku..finally sum1 cme 4 my hlp..😃..luv u 4 dis..😉
akshayR thumbnail
and about one guy being spoilt doesn't mean every1 will be...i mean guessing around or acting like someone is your gf is still ok to quite some extent...like vivaan earlier did...with 1st meeting wid suvi...and maybe about your cousin too...but giving luv gyaan...and declaring yourself as love guru to a person almost 3 times your age..really seems kiddish and unrealistic ðŸ˜ƒ
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivinrocks

akku..finally sum1 cme 4 my hlp..😃..luv u 4 dis..😉

Well..main thing i want to tell him is we r not jealous of RC...or of his popularity...we r concerned with yuvreen that they shud stay together since we are watching both of them since the starting...and feel they deserve each other rightly ðŸ˜³
shivinrocks thumbnail

and about one guy being spoilt doesn't mean every1 will be...i mean guessing around or acting like someone is your gf is still ok to quite some extent...like vivaan earlier did...with 1st meeting wid suvi...and maybe about your cousin too...but giving luv gyaan...and declaring yourself as love guru to a person almost 3 times your age..really seems kiddish and unrealistic ðŸ˜ƒ

totally agree akshay...😊
shivinrocks thumbnail

Well..main thing i want to tell him is we r not jealous of RC...or of his popularity...we r concerned with yuvreen that they shud stay together since we are watching both of them since the starting...and feel they deserve each other rightly ðŸ˜³

main bhi wahi bol rhi thi ki rc ws nvr nor vll b a threat 2 yuvreen...cz yuvreen hamesa se sth the n rahenge..n we luv dem a lot..we cnt c ne1 cmng btwn dem..😡