Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah i'm also thinking that only. Liza hi arjun ki zindagi mein kuch fun and masti la sakthi hai. Arjun ki life less zindagi mein jaan dal sakthi hai. Their pair will be superb! Hope cvs do that!
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I know I'm just being crazy but I wish that Rathore and Aisha would be together. They totally have sparks and chemistry and what not between them😳 and Shree and Liz are sooo adorable together. Liz is going to annoy the crap out of Shree😆 
But my final and biggest wish is that Sana would return to the show I know its a stupid thought but I still can't get over Arjun-Riya😭 How I wish that they are bringing in all these distractions just to buy enough time until Sana recovers😃
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu101

I know I'm just being crazy but I wish that Rathore and Aisha would be together. They totally have sparks and chemistry and what not between them😳 and Shree and Liz are sooo adorable together. Liz is going to annoy the crap out of Shree😆 

But my final and biggest wish is that Sana would return to the show I know its a stupid thought but I still can't get over Arjun-Riya😭 How I wish that they are bringing in all these distractions just to buy enough time until Sana recovers😃

agree with u
i wish the same😊
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madmadona

agree with u
i wish the same😊

I also agree with you both, i still hope Riya will back so that's why CV's doesnot  want to make  a new lead to pai rwith Arjun
sapphire_moon thumbnail
I like all the leading ladies and ðŸ˜­ I hope there is someone for arjun i dont care who it is... i know its not a regular romance show but we need a little romance...

and what happened to Rathore and Rawte's friendship flashback ðŸ˜­
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

patha nahi...confused...
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu101

i totally agree with u