Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@sathfan and others who felt offended by Sidra's comment, I do not think she meant to be rude to anyone, but only gave a friendly suggestion that its a waste of time posting comments when you do not like something and then following those comments.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

No, in my opinion, there is no irony in that... Jagya has realised his mistakes and he fully understands what a marriage should be or should not be. 

He only advised Ganga that what she was going through is not called a marriage and there is no point keeping such a marriage. He is not just giving talks but helping her to get educated.

Just because someone does not have a formal education does not mean that they don't have brains to decide what to keep and what to let go.  Our Mbbs md doctor doesn't seem to have any clue what marriage is.  His walking away from Gauri is an example of that and please spare me his one day trip to mumbai.  I am not saying that Ganga should stay in a abusive relationship but she does not have to be strong armed by singhs she needs to get out for herself and by herself and not be convinced specially by jaggu Bahia on this.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Love Ansh ..telling someone who are you ? is great respect from you not attack don't provoke anger by saying these type of statements to anyone who are you? This is attack if don't believe me ask mod will get your answer who are you is attack on person

Second whose feelings I have hurt ? I am enforcing people follow my opinion  I am saying to people do my jaaps what I  want please you too follow? NO so saying to those who are already hurting feelings of many by passing negative remarks calling  a crap ,filler waste of time in front of many who loved the episode don't watch it if you hate it ...is so wrong then first wrong is passing these kind of negative remarks This is no constructive criticism because constructive criticism is never aggressive like this to call anything crap

I am no police but a simple member police even you are not..it was just a suggestion i gave nothing forcing on to others or i was really rude 

and Lets don't argue I don't like wars so please leave it here with no hard feelings because want to end it now 

Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathfan

Just because someone does not have a formal education does not mean that they don't have brains to decide what to keep and what to let go.  Our Mbbs md doctor doesn't seem to have any clue what marriage is.  His walking away from Gauri is an example of that and please spare me his one day trip to mumbai.  I am not saying that Ganga should stay in a abusive relationship but she does not have to be strong armed by singhs she needs to get out for herself and by herself and not be convinced specially by jaggu Bahia on this.

Ganga was hesitant to break the marriage legally. So she needed someone to guide her, which was not done by jagya but by dadisa. Jagya later tried to convince her. Thats all he did.

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@sathfan and others who felt offended by Sidra's comment, I do not think she meant to be rude to anyone, but only gave a friendly suggestion that its a waste of time posting comments when you do not like something and then following those comments.

Actually this topic is ment for ppl who did not like todays epi. Why we have to like it? Why ppl come here to tell us what we should do? We dont go to their topics, coz we dont care.

Serviana thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

@Love Ansh ..telling someone who are you ? is great respect from you not attack don't provoke anger by saying these type of statements to anyone who are you? This is attack if don't believe me ask mod will get your answer who are you is attack on person

Second whose feelings I have hurt ? I am enforcing people follow my opinion  I am saying to people do my jaaps what I  want please you too follow? NO so saying to those who are already hurting feelings of many by passing negative remarks calling  a crap ,filler waste of time in front of many who loved the episode don't watch it if you hate it ...is so wrong then first wrong is passing these kind of negative remarks This is no constructive criticism because constructive criticism is never aggressive like this to call anything crap

I am no police but a simple member police even you are not..it was just a suggestion i gave nothing forcing on to others or i was really rude 

and Lets don't argue I don't like wars so please leave it here with no hard feelings because want to end it now 

Sidra πŸ€— we...here ...again
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ganga was hesitant to break the marriage legally. So she needed someone to guide her, which was not done by jagya but by dadisa. Jagya later tried to convince her. Thats all he did.

All I am trying to say is that jagya is not a poster child for giving any sort of advice when it comes to marriage to Ganga or anyone.  I did not see bv before shivs entry but have read that ds was the one who accepted and let jagya have his wedding night with gauri in the haveli when anandi was still his official wife.  You can correct me if I am wrong.  So if this is true even Ds should stay out of it.  
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Serviana thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

But you have much better communication with mod, like yesterday πŸ˜‰, so you will know better. I believe you!πŸ‘

Serviana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathfan

[

All I am trying to say is that jagya is not a poster child for giving any sort of advice when it comes to marriage to Ganga or anyone.  I did not see bv before shivs entry but have read that ds was the one who accepted and let jagya have his wedding night with gauri in the haveli when anandi was still his official wife.  You can correct me if I am wrong.  So if this is true even Ds should stay out of it.  

Exactly. But CVs can do whatever they want. I mean if he can jump from the roofs without getting hurt, he can give all type of advices tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Shinya for understanding my point  some members were so cribbing about episode it was waste seriously if giving a suggestion is a crime here who in world is asking you like the episode no one only saying it among so if you think its waste  stop watching who is asking to watch a waste or crap really on this forum even giving a suggestion without bashing is a crime Its like  lemme bash how much i can on name of freedom of expression if someone says anything how dare you  we expressing our opinion 

Tm is giving suggestion to people don't watch episode its a waste thats OK if i said if its so hateful don;t watch its a crime ...great ..

and to whom i am saying and who are coming to respond i don't know