Ab mai kya karu.???? Mai galat tha.

.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When rk said nah mai hi galat tha ...tum sai thi.. Mai ne tumhara dil toda... Tumhara barosa b... Awww :-(:-(:-( mai ab kya karu... Today epi was 2 gud yr feel like crying nd that heart wala part was superb...   Ha rk tumhare pas hai dil par yeh jaane me itni der kyu laga di...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved today's episode meenu...

RK feels  the pain ..He wants Madhu back...

Originally posted by: anji64

Loved today's episode meenu...

RK feels the pain ..He wants Madhu back...

aww yup anji rk ne kaha mai ki vo madhu ko wapis apni zindagi me chata hai:-(
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blackpoison

aww yup anji rk ne kaha mai ki vo madhu ko wapis apni zindagi me chata hai:-(

Hmm  par abhi   Madhu should not forgive him easily...
waiting for the new entry...

But one thing .. both are recollecting the moments they spent together..
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Meenu aaj I won't be able to express my view much as I have to go out...but I just watched the episode...and do I even need to say it how much I loved it? 

I felt like crying too...RK's pain was so visible ... especially the hug scene... too good..

and I'm super happy Madhu remembers what happened in the night time...so hopefully we can see RK-Madhu be awkward with each other now for a change instead of fighting!!

And request to CVs please show a softer side of RK now...please... need him to be a little less ruthless while Madhu plays hard to get...

chalo now byee... 

Originally posted by: anji64

Hmm par abhi Madhu should not forgive him easily...
waiting for the new entry...

But one thing .. both are recollecting the moments they spent together..

ha anji akar jaldi maaf kia toh maza nai ayega nah humese aur mujhe b story tb hi achi lagti hai tb ek durse ko pata nah ho ki hum pyar karte hai ya fir alag alag rahe k Disteny milati hai
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Aj ka episode awsme tha.pahli br RK ki feelings kanch ki tara saaf dikh raha tha.wo such me bht pain me hain bus apne ego k khatir galat phasla le liya.maine aj se pahle madhu k liye bht br royi bt pahli br aj RK ki innocent bt pr asu a gaya.dil se bilkul chota sa bacha hain wo.baat to yehi hain na Meenu RK ne apne apko janne me der kr diya.hpe madhu use jaldi samajh le.
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am confused seeing this episode yaar, now we have to see how CV will pick this up, but instead of that we are hearing the new of new entry.  First they have to clear this confusion...either madhu has to tell him she is not interested or she should give second chance, left to her...and above all RK should talk to madhu otherwise it will be incomplete...
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode meenuit made my heart ache seeing rishbala in pain. I was relieved when they hugged passionately it was an awww moments brought tears to my eyes.

From seeing the precap its back to square 1 with RKs evil kameenapan.
I didn't understand when radhaji said that last night RK said he can take care of madhu his wife, but it wasn't shown in today's episode. I think it will be shown as RKs flashbacks, or bittujis as I believe it was his plan to get them both drunk. N when RK brings madhu home bittu ji calls pad do n tells her madhu is doing night shift.

The wait for Monday is killing me already 😒
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 rk want his biwi back lets see how he is going to redeem , i loved tht scene