Hats Off to Jahid

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Unbelievable...
Thats one word to describe Jahid's performance in the battle task today.
He got 7 votes in the vote out as the weakest member of Team Rannvijay , then in the battle task he proved his worth.
He standed there on one leg carrying the weight of Diyali & the pressure of cold water for 40 seconds , One of the best performers of Roadies history Mohit was there for 27 seconds in which he was struggling...
Had Diyali been 14 seconds quicker , he would've beaten him ...
But nonetheless, he won everyone's respect which is more important..
HATS OFF !!!!!!

Edited by D3_4life - 02 March 2013 at 8:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaultInOurStarsBullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hats Off to Jahid" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Seriously!! That guy looked like a rock, unflinching to the end.. I hope he gets a second chance as he got nominated without having got a chance to prove himself and when he did, it was too late.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
As i saw in the sneek peek of journey, there were no more scenes of Jahid & Diyali, so as of now chances of his comeback are slim but fingers crossed.

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3_4life

As i saw in the sneek peek of journey, there were no more scenes of Jahid & Diyali, so as of now chances of his comeback are slim but fingers crossed.

Sneak peek? When did they show that? And I thought like almost all seasons they will keep bringing people back. So could you guess who remains till the end? Though I don't trust Raghu with the format. Aanchal's win was the worst I can think of.

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by D3_4life

Sneak peek? When did they show that? And I thought like almost all seasons they will keep bringing people back. So could you guess who remains till the end? Though I don't trust Raghu with the format. Aanchal's win was the worst I can think of.

They showed it after the last audition episode.
& Yup, no matter how many seasons they made, there will never be a worse winner than Aanchal...
couldnt perform tasks, couldnt play games, just won coz of sympathy.

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Aww I felt so bad when he got out =(
That guy was rock-solid !
Respect !!!

Sharif.Badmaash

beautifullotus

beautifullotus

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
He was truely amazing...hatzz off...

Sharif.Badmaash

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.