Episode 209 Discussion: 2nd March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 209 Discussion: 2nd March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4Eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3461406

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 209 Discussion - EOD Summary

The promise - Reciprocate to my heart's wish and act upon your heart's say. Peace Prevails for the Viewers.

Events of the Episode
  1. Madhu is totally confused at this confession and asks him, "What is he saying ? What is he ? And what does he want ?" RK answers her back furiously that, "how the hell does he know that ? She has to know that about him"
  2. Madhu finishes the drink and through the game asks RK to tell her how many lies he told her. RK answers only one and that is that he doesn't have a heart. He asks her to listen to his heartbeat. Madhu then asks why they he lied to her ? How could he destroy the love they had ? all the promises that they gave to each other ? 
  3. RK grabs on opportunity and speaks on renewing the promises again. He asks Madhu to come back into his life, to live with him, to fight with him and to love him. Madhu refuses and says she can never go back to him and also asks him never to ask her to return. RK asks her even if he asks for her forgiveness ?
  4. Madhu gets up and goes away from him and tells him that even her sister had asked the same questions to her. She tells him that she will never return to him because he broke her trust. And how can she get back her belief now. RK agrees that she is right and accepts that he broke her trust and her heart. And he wonders aloud, what he is going to about that now !!! What should he do now ? 
  5. Madhu, who is listening to this in seriousness, turns towards him and asks him to hold her tightly in a tight hug and promise her that he is going to listen to his heart from now onwards. RK swears his promise and beckons her for the hug. Madhu happily walks into his arms and gives him a tight hug, RK too holds her tighty. Madhu breaks her hug and touches his face, kisses his hand, likewise RK touches her face and again hug each other. Beintaha song is playing as BG sound where the crooning is about the female singer asking the male singer to take her in his arms and let her sleep into night until dawn.
  6. Now we don't know what happened, how it happened, but we are shown that RK has brought Madhu to his bedroom and drops her on the bed...with a little bit of prattle between the two about taking care of her. RK after covering her with the blanket, settles down beside her under the same blanket. Madhu asks what happened to the pillows wall. He replies that the pillows are gone for good. Then RK switches off the lights. Remembers that Madhu cannot sleep with darkness. Madhu says, its alright as she does not fear darkness anymore. Both doze off with right in middle of their sentences.
  7. Its morning and Madhu wakes up with hangover headache. She is shocked to see herself in RK's room and sees that her hand is locked in RK's hand. She is shocked to remember the actions committed by her and RK in the night. She grabs her bag, forgets her dupatta and runs out. Radhaji sees Madhu running away.
  8. Madhu reaches Chawl to an upset Padmini, who chides Madhu that she did not even care to inform her about the night shift she had. And that if Bittuji was not there, she would never have known it.
  9. Trishna asks Padmini to give a rest looking at Madhu's exhausted face. Trishna has her breakfast and leaves. Padmini askes Madhu where is her dupatta. Episode ends.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Charu, Angeena, Gurtiluv, CHAKKU_DAAYAN
Page 2 - Ananya05,  pnars, kt25, Charu, supercool3
Page 3 - anastasia21, kt25, SD

Page 4 - SD  over the objectives of current track of getting drunk at the Studio, drunken tete-a-tete, the promise elicited and given in drunken state, the sleepover at RK Mansion, the Hangover.

Links to RK interview  with RS discussing RK's character a little bit-  Page 4

Pictorial Commentary

Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper
http://i45.tinypic.com/2nm14xe.jpg

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Links for new threads extended for ED thread posters and readers.

Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-2

META Discussion

******************************************************************************************************
Ranting, Whining, Spamming and Chatting Thread
I am not sure if such a thing can be opened. May be I need to be creative in the title and the objectives just become those 4 actions ... I am considering this still in my and reviewing the pros and cons.

******************************************************************************************************
Originally this thread was opened as Media articles disussion thread, but opened in Chat Club in error.  So have converted this into Chat thread. Take note

Can't stop discussing and thinking about MBVerse
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Take a BOW MB Team πŸ€£ they planned the revenge plan SO meticulously , i never took RK seriously when he said that he was uncomfortable coming close to Madhu πŸ˜† today's hug very much proved that all this while , he was faking it πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

it started with RK telling Madhu that i don't know my problem, you should be knowing it, whatever that means πŸ€ͺMadhu gulping a little more alcohol to digest this one πŸ€£ we all needed a bit of rum actually to figure it out...next, Madhu turns the bottle and cheating karke it's her turn to ask RK a question..She asks him how much of it was a lie..he replies that he lied just once, that he does NOT possess a heart  that was one smart dialogue which said it all in one sentence...*cough* *cough* he was heartless enuf to break her heart and humiliate her but not THAT heartless to NOT love her β˜ΊοΈ i should laugh on this or cry, i'll decide later on..he makes her hear his heartbeat  n reminds her "kidney doesn't do dhak dhak na? it's my heart only" .. i was ROFL hearing that..🀣

all this while, Madhu doesn't look talli at all..she's reacting , crying, understanding & questioning him...good at least they didn't bring in that much clunk that she doesn't remember their convo the next day !!   πŸ‘ He admits that he made a mistake and he wants her back..She's crying & says she cannot trust him anymore..he does kaan pakad ke sorry &  promises not to break her heart πŸ˜† not so easy baby πŸ₯Ί...Madhu gives it up in the end..and what's with the be-inteha song? πŸ₯± i like it very much but it didn't fit in here..an emotional/romantic  song wud be better isn't it? be-inteha was supposed to be a seduction song πŸ˜†

their hug was AHAAN  for 2 mins. i wanted to forget what transpired b/w them in these 3 weeks...i was totally lost in that moment ...it was  β€οΈ and emotional as well..the way MAdhu was touching his face, feeling him, as though she got him back πŸ˜­, he was happy that he got her without any effort πŸ· πŸ€£

a few "how's" here
1) howcome nobody from the crew , Bittuji and vamp & co. did not look for Madhu & RK for such a long time? they were so busy partying?
2) who all saw both of them leaving the set and entering RK mansion? 
3) a person who cannot stand properly on his feet , cud drive safely back home ?

no i dun want any of the answers πŸ˜†

next, they just showed RK mansion...Madhu in RK's arms, he puts her on the bed, wraps the blanket on her and both of them doze off to sleep..MAdhu remembers the pillows πŸ€£ next morning (THANK GOD) MAdhu wakes up , n is astonished to find herself in RK mansion...TG she remembers how she landed up there n a part (or full)of their convo...lets see how both of them react to it..Madhu leaves RK mansion but Radha spots her 😲 n i couldn't judge her reaction ! dirty minds πŸ€£ nyhow, liked how RK held Madhu's hand while sleeping...

Madhu back in chawl, Padmini tells her that Bittuji called her n told her that she's doing a night shift...πŸ˜† Madhu knows that Bittuji knows something...Madhu forgets her dupatta in RK's bed

Precap, i didn't like the way Radha is saying all that..again ..thoda serious hokar bol le πŸ€‘ no wonder he was not paying attention. πŸ₯± 

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What an episode... The first half left me shocked and the second gave me some time to overcome it.

When Madhu tells RK that they promised each other to grow old and die together, he agreed with her and felt so guilty. RK apologized to Madhu. He admitted he was wrong. He asked her to return to his back into his life so that they can fight and love as they used to. And Madhu said no. She couldn't trust him ever again. She kept she wouldn't, but more it sounded more like she couldn't. Her bringing up Trishna only made it more certain for me that her sister is only a wench in the spanner for RK and Madhu's love story.

And then came the helplessness, and the realization of what RK has lost. When he says "What do I do?" I could only think, at least he has realized this. It's a start. Not to mention finally admitting he has a heart. Just that, unfortunately, that heart is so dysfunctional that it can't tell what it is feeling and doing. Well RK ka dil hai, aisa toh hona hi tha.

The next part was a total surprise. Madhu told him to hug her, to hold her tightly, to promise that he will always listen to her heart. And RK agrees. He will do as she says. And they hug. Ummm... what am I supposed to think here? Does alcohol really influence us so much that our emotions swing from one extreme to the next so easily? Well, it was never an extreme here, but I didn't expect it to happen so fast. These CVs really now how to increase or decrease the pace of the show.

The happiness of the couple ... the way she kissed his hand, the way he looked at her ... So happy to be together to put everything behind them ... Now this is how you hug 

When they fell asleep in RK's room all I thought was, what happened in the interim. RK lost his jacket for one think. Madhu's bag and phone weren't there and yet next morning they are on the side table. πŸ˜•

Madhu's memories of the whole drunken madness is filled with holes, with the most important parts missing ... And the parts she does remember will most likely make her believe that this was all RK's doing and that she fell weak in front of him. Bittooji calling up Padminiji and feeding her that lie does not help matters.

The precap ... RK's pain is caused by his pyar for Madhu which is not bordering on but rather crossed into the category of junoon. And he did not seem upset at hearing Radhaji say this. But I'll keep my fingers sealed on this till I see the episode.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So RK just doesn't love Madhu he loved her to the junoon extent??? Madhu only loved him she saw things in black and white! You love, marry, start a family and grow old together. But loving someone to the extreme is where danger and unhealthy relationship arises. When you fall in love to the extreme you can destroy the one you love intentionally or unintentionally. Remember Darr??? I still don't like it how Madhu melts so easily even if it is at a subconscious level only she wants to melt in his arms.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angeena

The next part was a total surprise. Madhu told him to hug her, to hold her tightly, to promise that he will always listen to her heart. And RK agrees. He will do as she says. And they hug. Ummm... what am I supposed to think here? Does alcohol really influence us so much that our emotions swing from one extreme to the next so easily? Well, it was never an extreme here, but I didn't expect it to happen so fast. These CVs really now how to increase or decrease the pace of the show.

Madhu's memories of the whole drunken madness is filled with holes, with the most important parts missing... And the parts she does remember makes her believe that this was all RK's doing and that she fell weak in front of him. Bittooji calling up Padminiji and feeding her that lie does not help matters.

Angeena, alcohol doesn't have that effect..but a person often says the truth under the influence of alcohol..of course, not turn this crazy that they switch from hatred to love to hatred to love again..πŸ˜† 

we'll have to wait till monday's epi. to know how much she remembered and how much does he remember of the last night events...and of course, how they face each other now

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rishbala's hug reminded me of DDLJ. The way Simran runs into Raj's arms in that sarson ka khet 🀣 But i loved the hug. It was so passionate. Their longing and yearning to be with each other was visible. Loved it. I also loved RK apologizing and realising his mistake and Madhu not ready to believe him🀣CutiepiesπŸ˜†Now the disaster awaits RK because Madhu remembers only those parts where RK was either blaming her or slyly smirking while putting her down on bed. Will she think dat RK spiked her drink?
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! After a long long time, a Saturday episode turned out worth all the efforts of waking up early on weekend. πŸ˜†  Anyways, I enjoyed the episode coz I decided to overlook all the bloopers about their drunkenness. πŸ˜† I don't care anymore now. πŸ˜†

So we continue from where we left yesterday. RK tells Madhu she should understand him. 😡 Madhu finishes all the alcohol. Was there any left? It looked empty to me when RK was spinning it. πŸ€ͺHer turn to ask question. She asks 'tumne mujhse kitne jhooth bole hai', he replies 'sirf ek, ke mere pas dil nai hai'. SMART dialogue RK. 😎 He holds her hand, and makes her feel his heartbeat. 'kidney thodi dhak dhak karti hai. ye mera dil hi hai' 🀣 🀣

When she says to him, 'kitna saara pyaar tha. Sab barbaad kar diya, hum sath me budha budhi hone wale the' 😭  😭. He looks guilty, admits his mistake begs her to come back in his life 😲 and then later said 'tum sahi ho, mai hi galat tha. Maine tumhara bharosa toda. dil toda.' 😭 kaan pakad ke sorry, promise I wont break your heart again. πŸ˜­ Not so easy RK. Madhu said it all. How will she ever trust you again? 😭 I loved how Madhu said, 'promise karo ki hamesha apne dil ki baat sunoge. mujhe kas ke pakdo aur tight wala hug do'. 😳 Thats another thing she never appeared so drunk to ask him to hug her on her own. I think seeing him dejected, sad and almost in tears must have melted her heart. 😭.Their hug was . surpassing all the hugs so far for obvious reasons RK had mentioned himself during unwedding..🀣 It was cute, romantic, emotional, intense, passionate all at once. Loved how they were touching and feeling each others face. very heart-wrenching..😭

Next, we enter RK mansion. Nobody sees them either in the studio or in the mansion. πŸ€ͺ He puts her on her side of the bed πŸ₯Ί he goes to his side. They share the same blanket minus the pillow wall. Madhu of course remembers the wall and asks him where it is. πŸ˜† Yeah why not. Miya biwi ko itni pasand jo thi pillow wall...ki hamesha usko sajake rakhte the...😡 πŸ€ͺ And guess what? They doze off. Any surprises there? 🀣 I personally feel sorry for all the people who were hoping for anything more than this to happen. Sorry folks! Your wait is going to be longer. πŸ˜†

Next morning Madhu wakes up beside RK much to the shock of her life , to find her hand tightly held tightly by him. Thank GOD, she recollects events of the night. I hope she recollects whatever RK told her as well. πŸ˜• Coz the flashbacks they showed her recollecting were only bits and pieces where RK was forcing things on her, like dragging her out of vanity, putting her to bed, etc. She heads back to the chawl leaving her dupatta behind. Radhaji sees her and is 😲. I think Radhaji's  thoughts took the route what some of Rishbala fans wanted this night to take. 🀣 Itna tez dimag na chalaiye Radhaji. Your Rishu is still a saint in that regards. 🀣

Bittuji has taken care of Padmini and Trishna. How did he know whats going on with RK and Madhu? πŸ˜•

It will be interesting to watch both their reactions now.

VD looked absolutely droolicious again as usual. n all those scenes where he was almost crying made me 😭 😭.

Precap: Radhaji giving gyaan to Rishu. 😡
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Alcohol, no alcohol, how much alcohol, logic, no logic, junoon, no junoon, right now I don't care. It was a phangurl-pleasing epi and I'm right now a phangurl!

Few notes of mention -

How in the world did they manage to get to the bedroom in one piece??

Vivian D, you are not just a dreamboat, you can act beautifully too. You're one of the few men who can cry convincingly (the only other one I know is SRK). We all know DD is a class actress, but she nailed it today as well. Take a bow, lead pair!πŸ‘

How much did Bittuji see, and Radhaji hear??

Monday will be maha interesting! 

Have a nice weekend people!